I choose you.

SS501 Romance ♥

Previous chapter: Jung Min thought that Mei has chosen Hyung Joon over him.

“Mei, I love you.” Hyung Joon whispered.

 

“I love you too oppa.” Mei laughed lightly.

“How many kids do you want?” Hyung Joon grinned.

“Oh! Kids! OMO! How cute will our kids be??” Mei bounced excitedly.

Jung Min started to cry when he heard this. He didn’t know that when Mei said “our”, she meant hers and Jung Min not hers and Hyung Joon.

He sniffed loudly that the other two turned and saw him.
“Jungie…” Mei gasped.

“Are you okay?” Hyung Joon asked.

Jung Min looked up at them with glaring and accusing eyes. He thought he was being backstabbed by his best friends.

“I hope you two have a happy life together.” Jung Min stated before turning away. Mei looked at Hyung Joon helplessly and then ran after Jung Min.

“Oppa, wait!” She called after him. He was walking very fast to reach for the front door but Mei grabbed hold of his wrist in time.

“Let me explain, it’s not what you think!” She said.

“I’ve heard enough Mei, you don’t need to say anymore.” Jung Min cried.

“Anio, you got it all wrong, please let me explain!” Mei pleaded.

“Let me go.” Jung Min huffed.

“No.”

Jung Min wriggled free until Mei couldn’t hold on to him any longer.

 

“Mei tell him.” Hyung Joon said.

“He won’t listen.” Mei mumbled. They watched Jung Min walk away and prepared to cross the road.

“Don’t let him go that easy.” Hyung Joon said.

 

Mei nodded and ran after Jung Min.

“OPPA!” She called out.

Jung Min was in the middle of the road when he turned around to face her, tears streaming down his face.

“Please stop crying, there’s no reason to cry.” Mei told him.

“What do you want Mei? Haven’t you hurt me enough?” Jung Min glared.

“No no no no, please listen to me.” Mei begged.

“What???!” Jung Min demanded.

“I choose-” Mei started but then, *CRASH*

“NO!” Hyung Joon screamed in fright as he watched a car collided with Jung Min. Mei was too scared and shocked to have react. Everything happened too fast. A minute ago, Jung Min was standing in front of her, crying and now he was on the ground, lifeless and covered in blood. The car that had hit him had drove away. Mei’s legs shook as she made her way to Jung Min. Hyung Joon was on his phone calling for an ambulance. Mei kneeled down and held Jung Min’s hand. He wasn’t breathing anymore. Mei started to cry hysterically. She didn’t even had the chance to tell him.

“Jung Min… I wanted to tell you… But you didn’t listen…” She stammered in between tears.

“Jung Min oppa, please listen now,”

“I choose you, saranghae…” She cried.

Author's Note:
Mianhe, mianhe, mianhe about the storyline :( Don't hate me?