Jung Min's confession.

SS501 Romance ♥

The next day…

“Ya Jungie!!! Let’s go to the park!!” Mei called out from Jung Min’s lounge. Jung Min was in his bedroom, changing out of his work clothes.

“Hang on!” Jung Min shouted.

Mei was so bored that she threw all the cushions all over the floor and ripped the old newspaper into pieces and threw them around like confetti. When Jung Min saw the mess she made, he just laughed.

“Why are you trashing my apartment?” He chuckled.

“You were taking so long!” Mei pouted cutely at him.

“Mianhe, I’ll clean that up later, let’s go to the park before you mess up the whole apartment!” Jung Min laughed pulling Mei outside.

When they got to the park, Mei decided to tell him what Hyung Joon told her yesterday.

“Ya Jungie, you know we never keep secrets from each other?” Mei started.

“Hmm??” Jung Min responded.

“I gotta tell you something cos I need your advice.”

“Go ahead, tell me.” Jung Min smiled at her as they both sat on a bench.

“Okay, Joonie said he loves me.” Mei declared.

“Well what’s new? Of course he loves you. We both do.” Jung Min laughed.

“That’s what I thought at first but then he said he wants to date me.” Mei blabbered.

“He what?” Jung Min gulped.

“He wants to date me.” Mei repeated. “Did you know about that?”

 

 

Jung Min nodded weakly. Mei is going to find out everything now.

 

“You did? Did he tell you?” Mei gasped.

“Anio but I sort of gathered that he has feelings for you. It’s obvious. And we both do.” Jung Min mentioned.


“You knew all this time? And- wait, what? You both do? You?!”

“I have feelings for you too Mei. Ever since we were young.” Jung Min declared. Mei stood up.

“Mwuh? What is up with this week? Tell-Mei-the-truth-week?!” Mei freaked.

“Calm down.” Jung Min blushed.

“Anio! Why didn’t you tell me??” Mei demanded.

“Because I know you don’t feel the same way about me.” Jung Min pouted.


“You’re my best friend. I love you. You know that. If I knew about your feelings, I would have actually considered dating you.” Mei said this time in a much calmer tone.

“So did you say you were going to date Hyung Joon?” Jung Min asked.

“Not really. I told him that I don’t want to risk my friendship with him.”

“Are you going to say the same to me?”

“I don’t know. It’s different with you.” Mei blushed.

“Will you be my girlfriend then?” Jung Min asked sounding hopeful.

“Mwuh?! Hang on. Everything is happening too fast. I can’t keep up!” Mei huffed while pinching the bridge of her nose.

“Mianhaeyo…” Jung Min murmured. Mei thought hard.

A few days ago, she didn’t have anyone close to a boyfriend. Now she has an upcoming date with YoungSaeng and another 2 guys she’s known all her life both wants to date her. She’s completely caught-up and doesn’t know what to do.

“I’m sorry Jungie, I don’t think I can date you,” Mei started.

 

 

“We’re too close and I think it will be weird and Joonie loves me too, it’s never going to work. I think its best that I don’t date any of you. I really don’t want to lose one of you, that would kill me.” Mei explained.

 

“I understand. But you love me right?” Jung Min pouted cutely.

“Of course I love you. Forever.” Mei smiled.

“More than you love Hyung Joon?”

“Eung, eung!”