Hyung Joon's confession.

SS501 Romance ♥

A few hours later, both Hyung Joon and Han Mei we’re getting a bit drunk. Mei was babbling on about YoungSaeng when Hyung Joon finally had enough.

“Ya you can’t date that otter!” He ranted at Mei.

“Wae? And please stop calling him otter. It really bothers me.” Mei mumbled.

“Because I don’t want you to date him.” Hyung Joon stated.

“Don’t you want me to be happy? I’m your best friend. You’re supposed to want happiness for me. I want happiness for you and Jungie.” Mei said.

“I do want you to be happy but I don’t think you’ll be happy with YoungSaeng.” Hyung Joon said his voice a bit slurred.

“Well who is going to make me happy??!” Mei argued. She was getting a bit huffy as Hyung Joon wasn’t making any sense to her at all.

“I’ll make you happy.” Hyung Joon blurted out.

“Oh Joonie, you already make me happy.” Mei smiled at him.

“Anio, Mei I love you~”

 

“I love you too!” Mei giggled.


“Seriously, I love you. I want to date you. I love you Mei.” Hyung Joon stated his eyes locked into Mei’s.

“Mwuh?! What are you talking about? You’re Joonie!” Mei said.

“I’m saying I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend.” Hyung Joon said.

“But you’re Hyung Joon!” Mei laughed slapping him on the arm.

“Okay so we’ve established my name and you hit me.” Hyung Joon sighed.

“I- I can’t date you.” Mei declared.

“Wae??”

“You’re my best friend. If we started dating, sooner or later after that, we’ll break up and our friendship will be over. I don’t want to risk what I have with you now.” Mei explained.

“But we’ll have more than friendship. Can you live without knowing what might have happened if we tried?” Hyung Joon asked.

“I don’t know. I can’t make a decision right now.” Mei sighed.

“Just think about it okay.” Hyung Joon smiled at her.
She smiled back, weakly and thought hard.

“I’m going home.” Hyung Joon stated. He stood up and then pulled Mei up with him.

“I love you Lee Han Mei. I always have.” He said and then kissed her, just a peck but straight on the lips. Mei was taken aback.

“Oh wow.” She thought. She looked on as Hyung Joon left her on her own with just her dizzy thoughts. She’s never thought of Hyung Joon as boyfriend material before. She’s always thought that she wasn’t his type as he always teases and insults her which is why she put him in the friend zone. But when he kissed her, Mei felt something towards him. And she doesn’t know exactly what it is yet.