Mei's decision.

SS501 Romance ♥

 

 The next day…

Mei rings Jung Min.

JM: “Yoboseyo?

HM: “Yoboseyo Minnie, it’s me Mei.”

JM: “Mei!!! Are you okay? Where have you been?”

HM: “I’m fine, listen can I come round?”

JM: “Ne, of course you can. Joon is here too.”

HM: “That’s great, I’m on my way now.”

JM: “Okay, see you soon.”

Mei drove quickly to Jung Min’s apartment which was only a 5 minute drive from her apartment while Hyung Joon’s apartment was just 10 minutes away. They all have keys to each others apartments however Mei decided to knock instead of using her key. When Jung Min opened the door, he lunged at her for a hug.

“JUNGIE. I. CAN’T. BREATHE.” Mei stiffened.

“We were so worried about you. You won’t answer any of our calls. What happened?” Jung Min attacked her with questions.

Mei looked at him dreamily and she realized how much she missed him.

“Glad to know you’re still alive.” Hyung Joon grinned at her.

“Can we all talk?” Mei requested.

The boys nodded and they all went to sit down at the lounge.

“So…. What’s up?” Hyung Joon asked breaking the silence.

There hasn’t been any awkward silences between the three of them before until now.

“I can’t date any of you.” Mei blurted out.

 

“We know. We’ve talked about it.” Jung Min smiled.

“You have?”

“Ne, we realized that if one of us starts dating you, it will jeopardize our friendship.” Hyung Joon stated.

“Exactly. Oh I’m glad you guys understand.” Mei sighed with relief.

“But if we did demand for you to pick one of us, who would you have picked?” Hyung Joon pried.

“Mwuh? I’m not answering that question!” Mei’s eyes bulged.

“We want to know.” Jung Min added.

“Anio.” Mei stomped her foot.

“Fine, shall we go to the cinema?” Hyung Joon asked.

“Ga ja!” Jung Min grinned. “Araso.” Mei smiled.

What Mei didn’t know is that the boys actually came to a decision that they will fight for her. They lied when they said that they were worried about jeopardizing their friendship but both guys are madly in love with her and no one wants to back out so they are going head to head with each other and will see who will Mei pick in the end.

 

A few days later, almost everything was back to normal. The three of them would hang out every day and every evening after they all finished work but as the weeks went, Mei has recognized something. The three of them would hardly hang out anymore; instead it’s either her and Jung Min hanging out or her and Hyung Joon hanging out. It was never the three of them anymore. She doesn’t even know if they boys still talks to each other. She then realized that the two boys are fighting for her. The day Mei feared the most has come, the day one of them would actually ask her to pick one of them. Of all things, she didn’t want that because she knew that she will lose one of them.