Mei realizes something…

SS501 Romance ♥

 

 Mei and Jung Min are going out today and he has no idea that Mei already said no to Hyung Joon once and for all. He still thinks that they are still both fighting for her so he’s trying everything so that Mei will choose her.

Jung Min bought a bouquet of red roses to give to Mei because he knows she loves them. He’s also planned something very special for them to do today. Little did he know that Mei was going to say no to him as well like how she turned Hyung Joon down.

*DING DONG*

Jung Min’s doorbell rang. He opened the door and a smiling Mei greeted him. “Since when do you ring the doorbell? You got your own key!” Jung Min laughed softly as he lunged at Mei for a quick hug.

“Hey, can we talk?” Mei requested her cheeks turning a pale pink.

“Sure but for now, take this.” Jung Min grinned as he handed her the bouquet of red roses. Mei gasped at his sweet gesture.

“OMO, they’re so pretty…” she muttered admiring the roses.

“And I’ve got a surprise for you!” Jung Min bounced excitedly.

“Wait, can we talk first? Jebal??” Mei said.

“We’ll talk when we get to the park, ga ja!!” Jung Min said and took her hand.

“Ya what are we going to do at the park?” Mei asked dumbfounded.

They got in Jung Min’s car and he drove quickly to the nearby park.

 

Luckily for him it wasn’t raining and the sun was shining and it was fairly warm. When they got there, Jung Min opened the car door for her and Mei left the roses on her seat as she got out.

“What are we doing here Jungie???” She pried.

“You’ll see, come on.” Jung Min smiled suspiciously as he took her hand again.

As they walked around the park, Mei noticed something from afar.

“Ya did you do all that?!” She gasped. Jung Min nodded proudly as they both broke into a run to get there faster. Jung Min has prepared a picnic for them.

A table cloth was spread on the grass and a picnic basket was waiting on top. Mei sat down and Jung Min sat down in front of her gladly taking out all the

contents from the picnic basket.

“Oh oppa, this is nice but you shouldn’t have,” Mei gulped.

She feels really guilty as anytime soon she will break his heart.

“It’s okay. I had a lot of time in my hands.” Jung Min smiled at her sweetly.

“Listen I need to speak with you.” Mei said.

“Let’s eat first! I’m starving!” Jung Min said.

He knows at the back of his head that Mei will be telling him some bad news. He can hear it from the tone of her voice. So glum. He handed her a lot of food and as time flew, they had a good time hanging out, laughing and talking about nonsense just like when they were 8 years old when Hyung Joon wasn’t around yet. As hours passed, Mei has forgotten what she was going to tell him. They were lying down on the grass, playing with each others fingers as they looked up at the sky.

“Mei,” Jung Min whispered as he locked his fingers around hers.

“Ne?” Mei responded.

“Have you made up your mind?” He asked nervously.

Mei sat upright pulling him up with her. She gulped as she felt uneasy.

“I have Jungie… and you won‘t like my decision.” She declared.

“I thought so…” Jung Min sighed.

“I can’t date you. I can’t date Hyung Joon. We’re all best friends. Can’t you see what this is doing to our friendship??”

“I want to be with you Mei, I love you.” Jung Min stated.
“I love you too but-”

“You need me…” Jung Min blurted out.

“I do need you. As my best friend.” Mei said.

“But-”

“I’m sorry…” Mei sighed.

Jung Min let go of her hand as he hugged his knees. He felt so upset he wanted to cry but he doesn’t want to cry in front of Mei.

“I love you so much Han Mei…” Jung Min mumbled.

“Look if I say I was a lesbian, would that help?” Mei blurted out. She’s not really a lesbian but she’s running out of explanations.

“I’d still love you.” Jung Min laughed lightly.

“Chincha???”
Jung Min nodded. Mei sighed in defeat. She clearly can’t do anything to cheer him up. In the end, she thought she’ll leave him be with his thoughts.

“I’m gonna go, call me if you still want to be friends.” She sighed.

“Maybe…” Jung Min mumbled.

She moved closer to him so she could give him a hug but she also thought a kiss on the cheek would help.

“I’m sorry,” She said again as she leaned in to kiss him on the cheek but as she came closer, Jung Min turned to face her intentionally and their lips touched for 5 seconds. Mei pulled away shocked. She covered with her hand.

“Mianhaeyo, I shouldn’t have done that…” Jung Min uttered.

Mei stayed still as she tried not to shake all over. She was feeling all fuzzy and she had butterflies in her stomach. She looked at Jung Min as she realized she feels the same way towards him. Jung Min looked at her confused expression.

 

“Hey I’m sorry, I won’t do it again, I-”

“Just shut up…” Mei told him as she leaned in again this time to kiss him fully on the lips. Jung Min was caught off guard but nonetheless he was very happy at Mei’s advance. He kissed her back as his hands held her waist. Mei locked her hands around his neck and finally pushing him down on the grass, her on top of him. They were kissing like there was no tomorrow but they were still aware they are in a public place so they didn’t do anything else other than make-out. When they parted lips, they were both out of breath.

Mei opened her eyes and then her lips. Jung Min looked at her lovingly.

“I have to go-” She said abruptly as she stood up.

“Wait-” Jung Min gasped.

“I have to go.” Mei repeated.

“Where?”

“I don’t know. Come to my apartment tomorrow at midday. We’ll talk okay?” She said. “Araso,” Jung Min nodded. As she was just about to walk away, Jung Min grabbed on her hand.

“I love you.” He said and then kissed her again quickly on the lips.

“See you tomorrow.” Mei told him.

Jung Min let her go and watched her walk away with a smile plastered on his face.