I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU (chapter 14)

I HATE THAT I'M FALLING FOR YOU

PREVIOUSLY:
“SUNGMIN! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?” I heard Eunhyuk yell as I passed her.

Finally out of the restaurant, I was in the middle of the town. I looked around, quickly trying to find a place to go. In the end, I just ran towards somewhere, not caring about my surroundings.

Heart, I didn’t mean to hurt you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN’S POV

Next thing, I knew, Seohyun randomly kissed me on the lips. I was very shocked. But that kiss meant nothing to me. Immediately, I let go of the kiss, shoving her away.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!” I shouted at her. I was very furious now.
“Kyuhyun! Why can’t we share the same feelings towards each other?!” She shouted back.
“You know what? You’re one selfish little , Seohyun. I can’t believe I fell for a like you. I feel sorry for the Yonghwa guy now.” I tell her straight forwardly. Seohyun just stared at me. Tears then started flowing down her eyes. But I didn’t feel guilty at all. That deserved it. 
“Kyuhyun….How could you…” She sobbed.
“Anyways, don’t bother me or Sungmin again. Especially Sungmin. If you do, I’ll seriously kill you.” I said as I left, leaving her by herself.

I went through the door to go back inside the restaurant. Weirdly, the door was already open. I don’t remember it being like that….Was someone here while me and Seohyun were having the argument?
I just shrugged it off and went back to our table. When I got there, only Donghae was sitting there, frowning.

“Donghae, where’s Sungmin and Eunhyuk?” I asked him. He turned to look at me.
“Dude, I don’t know what happened but Sungmin’s gone.” He told me. I widen my eyes.
“What?! What happened?!” I say to him.
“Well, Sungmin went off to follow you and Seohyun. Next thing we knew was that Sungmin was running out of the restaurant, crying. Eunhyuk went off to find her.” He said to me.
“Why?!” I said. My heart started beating like a snare drum.
“I don’t know…” He said. I just sighed.
“Look Donghae. I’m going out to find Sungmin okay? Stay tight.” I tell him. I left the restaurant and ran outside. The town was very busy. Where could Sungmin possibly go? I couldn’t breathe evenly. I tried calling her but all I got was “Sorry, please try calling again and leave a voicemail after the beep.”

After I got that, I got very nervous and worried.
“!” I yell. I then dialed Eunhyuk and called her. Maybe she knows where Sungmin went. After a fex seconds, I heard her pick up.
“Hello?” Eunhyuk said.
“Eunhyuk. Did you find Sungmin?!” I frantically ask her.
“No….But I tried following her. She is probably around town. So keep looking.” Eunhyuk told me.
“Alright. But when you find her, call me okay?” I quickly say.
“Okay, I’ll see you later then.” she said to me. I hang up the phone and began my search for Sungmin.
Sungmin, where are you?!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN’S POV

I feel so depressed now. My tears still kept falling slowly, as I walked mindlessly throughout town. I bumped into a couple of people. Some of them gave me glares while others just yelled at me. But I didn’t care. Heck, I won’t mind if a train hit me right now. The image of Seohyun and Kyuhyun kissing flashes though my mind. Yep, Kyuhyun doesn’t love me anymore. I wonder what he’s doing now……Probably with Seohyun? I bet he doesn’t care where I am right now. 

Kyuhyun….why must you betray me? I love you so much. But you just had to make my heart hurt. It is now cold and lonely. What should I do now?….I look up slowly and saw the sky. It was cloudy and dark right now, even though it’s only the afternoon. Without even thinking, I walked into a abandoned tall building and went to the top. Once I got there, the breeze blew, drying my tears up. However, the spill of the tears wouldn’t stop. I clumsily walk to the edge of the building and looked at the view. It was very beautiful, even though it is such a sad day today. I looked down and saw the crowds of busy people walking. Suddenly, I hear a voice behind me.

“SUNGMIN!” someone yelled. Before I could turn around, I was pulled onto the ground, leaving me laying there. Kyuhyun?…….I slowly look up and see Eunhyuk. What a relief.
“SUNGMIN! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! ARE YOU STUPID?” She yelled at me. She then realized that I was crying.
“What happened? Why were you about to jump off this building? You made me have a heart attack” She told me. Hmm, jumping off the building? I should have thought of that.
“Eunhyuk…..sorry….And I wasn’t going to jump off…” I sobbed. She then held me up and sat me down on a box to sit.
“Oh really? Good. I’ll call Kyuhyun to come here then.” She said as she took out her cellphone.
“No! Please don’t…” I cried. Just hearing Kyuhyun’s name breaks my heart.
“….Why?” She asked.
“I don’t want to see him anymore.” I sobbed.
“Huh?! Tell me what happened Sungmin!” She said to me.
“Kyuhyun…….I-I saw him…with Seohyun………k-kissing.” I stuttered. 
“………WHAT?! AT THE RESTAURANT?!..seriously..…this little ..” She shouted. “Look, Sungmin. It’s okay. You don’t need Kyuhyun anymore okay?” She sighed.
“..No….I love him though. I just can’t bear to see him betray me like this…” I said, with drops of tears falling.
“Sungmin, let’s head home for now. We’ll settle this later.” She finished.

And so she lead me to my home by taking the bus. After a couple a minutes, we get off and walk to my house. We arrive at my front door.

“Sungmin. You should rest now. I’m going to pick Donghae up, okay? I’ll see you at school.” She said as she hugged me and left.

I take out my keys and try to open the door. My hand was shaking too much due to all the crying. Anyways, I finally managed to open it, and went inside. I immediately go to my room, and throw myself in bed. I put the blanket over me and tried to go to sleep even though it’s still late-afternoon. I can’t get freakin’ Kyuhyun out of my head.

Kyuhyun…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EUNHYUK’S POV

I can’t ing believe Kyuhyun would do a such a thing. I really thought that Kyuhyun loved Sungmin….but turns out that he was just using her….That jerk. I arrive at the restaurant and luckily Donghae was still there.

“Hae!” I call out to him. He turns around and sees me.
“Hey.” He said as he gives me a kiss. “You found Sungmin?”
“Yeah…I brought her home…..She saw Kyuhyun and Seohyun kiss each other.” I say as I frown.
“Really?! Man….Is she okay?” He asks me.
“Not really. She was crying and was very sad…Anyways, I’m gonna call that jackass now..” I tell him.

I take out my cellphone and called Kyuhyun.
“Hello?” I hear him say. Ugh. Even his voice makes me so mad.
“Come to restaurant.” I demanded him.
“You found Sungmin?! Is she there?!” He asked. Psh, how fake can he be?
“Yeah, whatever. Just hurry and come.” I tell him nonchalantly.
“Yeah, I’ll be right there.” He said. I hanged up immediately and groaned.

After a few minutes, I see Kyuhyun running towards the restaurant. Me and Donghae both went outside. I see his face and I already felt like killing him. How could he hurt Sungmin like that?
“Where’s Sungmi--” I cut him off. Before he could finsh what he was saying, I already punched him across his face making him trip a little. I was furious now. I tried giving him a few more knocks in the head, but Donghae quickly went in front of me and stopped.
“LET GO HAE.” I tried to struggle out of his grasp.
“Calm down Hyuk.” He said, holding onto me.
“Ugh. Fine. Let go now. I won’t touch him” I say to him. Donghae finally let me go slowly. I went a little closer to Kyuhyun.
“Ack, what the hell?” I heard Kyuhyun say, while checking his face for injuries.
“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” I screamed at him. “Why did you hurt Sungmin!?” I shouted.
“…What do you mean?…” He said, looking confused.
“You know what I meant! Why would you kiss Seohyun?!” I yelled. He widen his eyes.
“What?! You saw that?! Look--” He got cut off.
“--Sungmin saw it! She was so hurt and cried! Because of that, she ran away! Fortunately I found her…But this would have happened if you weren’t so close with Seohyun!” I said to him.
“..Oh no Sungmin….…..You se, here’s the real story. Seohyun randomly just dragged me away and tried getting back together with me. I said no repeatedly but suddenly she just kissed me out of the air. Apparently, Sungmin came at that moment and misunderstood. Of course, I immediately shoved her away, and told her to stay away. Next thing I knew was that Sungmin just fled.” He explained to me. Now that he said that, I calmed down a bit, but I still couldn’t trust him.

“How do I know that you’re not lying, huh?” I tell him.
“Because it’s the complete truth, Eunhyuk. Please believe in me….” He said…Tch. How pathetic.
“Why should I believe in you? Why--” I et cut off by him.
“BECAUSE I LOVE SUNGMIN, OKAY?” He shouted. He was turning into a frown. “Why would I ever hurt her if I love her so much?! She means the whole world to me! Don’t even say I cheated on her because I know that I never will! I almost died of shock when I heard that Sungmin was missing. I would kill myself if anything serious ever happens to her. So please…Tell me where she is” He said to me. As he said that, I saw his eyes watering. It made me think that Kyuhyun was telling the truth.
“…I just don’t want to lose her…” He said slowly. Finally, his tears spilled out. I saw that he was trying hard not to cry, but he couldn’t help it. Seeing him like this is making me feel guilty. He really seems like he’s telling the truth. I sighed heavily.

“Okay, Kyuhyun….I believe you now.” I said as I go up to him and give him a light hug. 
“..Thanks…” He said wiping his tears. 
“And Sungmin is at her house now. So don’t worry.” I tell him,
“Really? Let’s go then!” He said as he almost began walking until I stopped him.
“Wait! But I don’t think she wants to see you now…” I say to him slowly.
“..Why?” He said worriedly.
“After she saw that Seohyun kissed you…she thought that you and Seohyun were together now. She doesn’t want to see you now….I’m sorry Kyuhyun..” I say to him.
“Oh no…….I have to speak to her, Eunhyuk. So I can explain everything and apologize to her….” He said to me.
“I don’t know Kyuhyun…..She looked really hurt…” I told him.
“Please Eunhyuk… I don’t want to continue like this…” He pleaded.
“……Okay, fine.” I sighed. “Let’s go guys. We are going to Sungmin’s house.” I told both Donghae and Kyuhyun.

Sungmin, please forgive Kyuhyun…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN’S POV

It’s 7:00 PM and it has been about 3 hours trying to go to sleep. I’m still depressed over the incident. I wonder if he’s happy with Seohyun now……I guess Seohyun was right…I am just a toy. I should really move on huh? But it’s so hard for me to……Suddenly, I hear someone knocking my front door. I just stayed still. I really am not in the mood to do anything right now. After about 1 minute, the door still kept knocking.

“Sungmin! It’s me Eunhyuk!” She yelled out. Oh, Eunhyuk. At least I still have someone to hold onto to…I slowly start to get up on my bed until Eunhyuk blurted another thing out which shocked me. 
“Sungmin! Kyuhyun is here too! So come open the door!” She blurted. After hearing that he was here, my tears began to fall again. I just sat there in bed, crying silently. I decided not to open the door.
“Sungmin! Come open the door now!” Eunhyuk yelled. 
“Sungmin. Please come and open the door….I have to speak to you…” Kyuhyun suddenly said. Hearing his voice, makes my whole body numb. I then hear them having a conversation now.

“Kyuhyun, she’s probably sleeping. Let’s try again at some other time okay? We’ll give her some space.” I hear Eunhyuk say to him.
“…Fine….Let’s go…” I hear him sighed. Their footsteps began to fade, which made me think they left already.

My tears were still falling as I lay back down in bed. His voice echoes in my head repeatedly. I quickly get out my MP3 player to cancel out everything in my head right now. I put the earbuds on and let the player pick out a song randomly for me. I didn’t care which song I want to hear right now. I just needed to focus on something else besides Kyuhyun. Ironically, my player’s first song it picked out was “Falling in Love With A Friend.” or as known as Kyuhyun and I’s duet song for the concert….Figures. Which reminds me, the concert is this week….Oh no…I don’t think I’ll be able to recover this week. Should I do the duet with him? I don’t want to disappoint Ms. Kim though…..but I’m still overwhelmed by my situation right now…..Ugh. I don’t know anything anymore….

I changed the song, and blasted the music to full volume. *sigh* How am I suppose to go to school on Monday?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN’S POV

It’s Monday and I haven’t seen Sungmin since the incident two days ago. I hope I can talk to her today. As usual, I get up early to go to school. Also as usual, I go to homeroom early like Sungmin and Eunhyuk. I arrive but I only see Eunhyuk there sitting quietly.

“Eunhyuk, still no Sungmin?” I asked her. She turned to me.
“Oh hello Kyuhyun. And yeah, I haven’t seen her ever since. But I’m positive she’ll go to school today. I even told her “I’ll see you at school” two days go.” Eunhyuk said.
“Man….I really need to talk to her…” I sighed.
“…Don’t worry Kyhuyun. You’re gonna have the chance. She’s in all of your classes, right?” She told me.
“Yeah…….but I wonder if she’s still gonna do the duet with me..” I wondered.
“Oh yeah! It’s this week! No worries Kyuhyun. I’ll be there to support you!” She smiled at me.
“Thanks Eunhyuk.” I thanked her.

First period started and I get settle in Science class. I couldn’t think of what to say to Sungmin when she comes. My freaking fans keep bothering me.

“Oppa! What’s wrong?!” They kept asking me.

As Mr. Choi was talking to the class, someone arrives in the class…..Sungmin.
“Sorry Mr. Choi. I was late because I overslept.” She told him, giving him a pass.
“Okay, Ms. Lee….take a seat and listen please.” He said to her. She nodded and sat down at a desk. She sat as faraway from me as possible. Ugh, how am I suppose to talk to her? I then thought of something. I take a piece of paper out and write something down. I folded it up and tapped the shoulder of the girl who was sitting next to me.

“Hey!” I whisper to her. She turns to me.
“OMG. OPPA?” She whispered. Ugh, a Kyutie. I just shrugged it off.
“Oppa needs help, okay? Get your fan girl friends to pass this down to Sungmin!” I whisper.
“ANYTHING FOR YOU OPPA.” She said to me giving me a lovey-dovey look. She took the note and passed it down the fan girls to Sungmin.

Before the girl sitting next to Sungmin can pass it to her, Mr. Choi caught her….Oh no…
“Excuse miss. May I see that note?” He said to her as he snatched the note away from her. He opens it and reads it….Ugh….He’s gonna read it out loud to the class…..How humiliating.
“….Mr. Cho. Please pay attention in class.” He said as he ripped the paper up and into the recycling bin. Surprisingly, he didn’t read it out loud….Oh yeah, Mr. Choi knew about me and Sungmin’s relationship before when we were passing love notes to each other in class…He probably did that to not bother us. Thanks Mr. Choi. Anyways, I couldn’t do anything now but to just wait until the end of class.

The bell rang and the class left. I scramble to get my stuff and get out of class to talk to Sungmin. I scanned the crowd and I found her easily. I approach near her as I was walking behind her and called out her name.
“Sungmin!” I said. What I got was no response as all.
“Sungmin!” I say a little bit louder still nothing. Why is she ignoring me? I just stopped walking and gave up. Maybe she does need some time I guess…

The day goes by at school and finally school is over. The bad thing is that Sungmin hasn’t said a word to me the whole day. Is she really that affected by the incident? I go to my locker and get my stuff. Someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and see Eunhyuk.

“Oh hi Eunhyuk” I say to her.
“Hi Kyuhyun. Anyways, is everything alright between you and Sungmin now?” she asks.
“…..No……I tried speaking to her but she keeps avoiding for the whole day..” I say sadly.
“Really? She’s ignoring me too.” She told me.
“How?” I say, surprised.
“Well, at lunch she didn’t sit with me and Ryeowook at out table. Instead, she just sat alone at another table. I even tried approaching her but she just turns and walks away..” She explained. I just sighed.
“Hmm, that’s weird” I say. I look down in disappointment.
“Don’t worry Kyuhyun. She’ll get better soon hopefully. I’m positive that it will work out tomorrow!” she said. 

The next day, I didn’t get to speak with Sungmin. The day after that, still no communication with Sungmin. The next day after that, nothing coming from Sungmin. She treats me like an invisible ghost now. I haven’t talked to her for almost a week now. But it felt like months. And I didn’t even get to look at her face properly since she is always facing always from me. Today is now Friday…….the day of the concert, or more specifically, the duet.

Please, Sungmin….please come.