My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo 8-2

My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo

 

CHAPTER Eight part two

 

 

 

Hyukjae's POV

 

 

“Why did you choose to learn in this school?” I asked Jessica as I shoved my apple to my mouth while waiting for her answer.

 

 

“Well, I didn't choose do go here. My parents decided it,” she answered, making a circular motioned in her soup with her spoon.

 

 

“Oh...” that's what I could just say. I was really out of words because damn it passed one hour since we have talked about he life.

 

 

She really is indeed a super-rich girl and I was curious so I asked her about how she lives but I didn't expect that her story would take too long. Oh well, it's a rare chance to talk to a daughter of one of the richest families in Korea.

 

 

“So, what's your life all about?” Jessica suddenly asked making me surprised and cutting my thoughts.

 

 

“Don't expect it. There's nothing special about my life.” I uttered and it's a chance to stop this conversation because I'm damn bored staying here at the canteen and only me and her. The other student was leaving cause it's almost start for another class and so I will.

 

 

“So... I better go because it's almost time,” I said rushed and getting the dirty plates to the cart.

 

 

“But the bell hasn't ring yet,” Jessica pout with her puppy eyes.

 

 

I didn't plan on wasting my time here talking with her but I was thankful for her accompany that helps me stressed relief from before. Thanks to her I calmed down.

 

 

“I'm sorry Jessica but I need to go. I'm always early that the ring of the bell,” I said as I start running and waving her goodbye.

 

 

“Ok bye! Let's meet soon again!” she shouted back, also waving at me before I lost her sight.

 

 

What does he mean by 'soon'?

 

 

I was so deep in my thoughts that I accidentally bumped a student and we both fell down on the floor and the impact of the floor and my was like two words clashes into one. It hurts like hell.

 

 

“Ouch!”

 

 

I stand quickly, rubbing my sore and apologized to the person I bumped in, “I'm so sorry, sorry, sorry, I'm very very sorry,” I patted the dusted part of his uniform.

 

 

“It's ok, I wasn't looking where I was walking too,” the guy said,

 

 

Wait. That voice is familiar.

 

 

“Sungmin?” I said but doubtful.

 

 

The guy lifted his head and beamed, “Hyukkie it's you! I thought it was a stranger,” he said, letting a relief sigh, but I was the one whose very relief because thank God it's not a gangster or else my life would be end.

 

 

“I would be the one who's very relief because I thought I bumped into a gangster,” I said smiling at Sungmin.

 

 

“Am I too kind, Hyukkie?” Sungmin suddenly asked and I furrowed.

 

 

“Why would you suddenly asked that?” I asked him not answering his question, “Is it bad to be too kind?”

 

 

Why would people ask if they are too kind? That statement would never been asked, instead you will be proud of it that you are kind and never regret it.

 

 

“Don't you want to be kind?” I frowned, asking him He was pouting. “If you want to be evil just like that 'Evil Einstein' dork then it's not ideal for you. You have the aegyo and it's very creepy if you become a bad boy with that cute face of yours,” I explained to him. It's true that he is not good with a bad image. He's perfect with a good attitude, he's like an angel.

 

 

“R-Really?” he asked me with that aegyo face of his plus those pouty lips.

 

 

“Yes you are and don't even think about changing your personality if it's because of a certain person you like. This is what I'll gonna say to her, she's stupid!” I said, proving him that I'm right by folding my arms to my chest.

 

 

Sungmin stare at the floor, thinking what I just said, so I left him and went to my room. I was kinda proud that I suggested him the good thing and be honest.

 

 

No One's POV

 

 

“So Kyuhyun is stupid,” Sungmin said, tapping a finger on his chin cutely.

 

 

 

Author’s Note:Hello! New update! Thank you for subscribing! More comment for faster update.

 

Please enjoy this chapter, comment and feedbacks please. =)

 

Credit to angela_styles for the layout.