My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo

My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo

 

“Whoa!” Hyukjae’s very first word when he gets his feet in the Fish Museum. Tons of fish were swimming inside a big aquarium. When you get in there, it’s like you were under the sea but can breathe. Hyukjae’s eyes flew from a different species of fish to another. Ordinary and unordinary fish found inside the museum. What Hyukjae got in sight was Donghae who stick his whole body in a transparent mirror where many fishes got to his direction, like he was talking to them.

 

“Aish, this guy,” he sighed.

 

Hyukjae walked towards Hae and called, “Yah Hae! What are you doing?!” he disbelievingly asked.

 

Hae look at his back and was very happy more that seeing his fellow friends. “Hyukkie! You came!” he happily said jumping to Hyukjae.

 

“Ho-ho-hold on Hae, why didn’t you attend in class this morning?” he straightly asked Donghae, looking straight into his eyes.

 

Donghae stopped in his jumping state and frowned. He felt that Hyukjae was never happy for the first place when he gets in here. He was expecting to see Hyukjae very excited seeing him playing with the fish but he wasn’t, “I-I’m sorry Hyukjae,” he cried, “I thought you were happy seeing me and you here in the new building with fishes,” sadly saying that makes Hyukjae felt very bad about his attitude on Donghae, “I was wrong.” he stopped and look straight onto Hyukjae’s eyes, “I wish I was never been here.” Donghae’s last word before rushing outside, he felt very bad, it hurts him. He never expects that he expected was the opposite of what he expected.

 

While inside, Hyukjae was still frozen at his feet while looking where Donghae getting out. He never believe to see Donghae this sad, not the sad he sees every day when he say “no” to Hae but this one is strange, this was his first time seeing with his own eyes, in front of him that Donghae was almost at the verge of crying. He didn’t mean to hurt Hae but what he means is to tell him that he should never forget his academics. He can see it in his eyes the image of a dejected person. Hae’s eyes can easily tell you of what expression he is when he’s being with you, that hurts Hyukjae so much that make his heart ache. He cast down himself from what he did.

 

“Hey Hyuk, are you ok?” somebody interrupted.

 

Hyukjae didn’t hear it at first, but when he noticed that someone was talking to him, he looked. “Oh, Sungmin-sshi.” He pretend to smile but that didn’t get well, Sungmin notice the real emotion Hyukjae got.

 

Sungmin ceased his brows, “Don’t lie to me Hyukjae, I know you have a problem. Come on tell me what it is.” He said concernedly. Sungmin is a type of a guy that really cares others very much that he even treat as a mother to everyone.

 

Hyukjae hesitate at first but after staring at the ground for a long time, he sighs deeply. He can’t deny Sungmin’s reaching hand; even he is the one who give an extra ticket here. Hyukjae finally giving up.

 

“Uh… well, Sungmin-sshi…  Did you see Hae going outside?” he carefully asked studying Sungmin if he noticed Hae.
 

“Eh. So it was Hae?... Why? What did you do?” Sungmin asked concernedly.

 

Hyukjae can’t tell it straight, he has a hard time making his word come out. He swallowed hard, “Well… I was very hard to him when we talked.” He bite hard on is lips because of guilt. He cleared his mind and throat before telling Sungmin “I was kinda harsh when I saw him and I just made him very…. Bad.”

 

Sungmin was confused. He didn’t understand what Hyukjae mean by making Donghae very bad. “What did you do to make Donghae upset?”

 

“I told him about being absent for the whole morning class because of the not important matters of attending.” He said.

 

Sungmin now understands the problem and give a slow nod to Hyukjae. “Hyukjae, did you already know all about Donghae and his feelings?” he asked worried.

 

He nods with a guilt on his face. “I just wanted Donghae to know that he needs to be in class.”

 

“But you know that this is the first time Donghae can see so many interesting fishes in here and that’s why he is so eager coming here early?” Sungmin explained. He need to make Hyukjae understand what other people like and dislikes. “Did you know?” Sungmin continue, “There was this rumor said that there was a guy who waits in front of the entrance since dawn? And I think you know who is it.

 

Hyukjae remembered a text message from Donghae a day ago.

 

Flashback at 4:00 A.M.

 

Tokyo, London, New York, Party Oppa! Oppa! His phone rang. That’s his ringtone.

 

Hyukjae growled, the message just disturb his beauty sleep however he read that message.

 

From: Fishy –Hae

 

‘Hyukkie! I’m so excited! I can’t wait to see more fishes from that new building! I’ll wait for you there. See you!’

 

Hyukae ceased his eyebrows. Sometimes he can’t understand Donghae. “Aish.” After reading, he turned off his smartphone, put it under his pillow and come back to sleep.

 

End of flashback

 

“Uh, yes.” Hyukjae said a bit embarrassed. He remembered the day when Donghae said all about himself to Hyukjae with an ease. Donghae trust Hyukjae in everything, he feel secured. At that, Hyukjae really, really feels bad… now. “Hyung! I need to catch up with Donghae. I’ll go apologize to him.”

 

By hearing that, Sungmin smiled and give way for Hyukjae to run to the exit.

 

While Donghae

 

“Did I do wrong?”  Donghae asked himself, sitting in his chair all alone. The other students where somewhere part of the school because it’s still lunch time. Luxurious school has given their student the longest rest time.

 

“Yoh, Hyung!” a cute guy interrupted Donghae’s thoughts.

 

Donghae lift his head to see who is calling to him. “Oh, hello there Key,” he smiled but not fully one, “What is it?” he asked.

 

“Eh? I think I’m the one to ask you that. You look sad.” Key said.

 

“Please don’t bother it. It’s my own problem.”

 

“But Hyung! I’m your dongsaeng!”

 

Key. He’s a sophomore student lives in a wealthy family and has an older sister who works in his father’s business. He’s very generous and always respects his Hyungs, Noona, Dongsaeng and even strangers. His closest Hyung is Donghae and Hyukjae. He always love this two and feels very amused when they’re around him like sometimes arguing, being childish or watching them happy together. Donghae and Hyukjae also treat him as their real dongsaeng.

 

“Aish, ok fine.” Donghae said. “I was kinda mindless during that time.”

 

“Eh? Why is that Hyung? What did you do?” Key asked curiously, widening his eyes and getting closer to Donghae’s face.

 

“Dongsaeng! 1 centimeter from me. You’re too close… again.”

 

“Oh, sorry.” Key cutely laughs rubbing the back of his neck. He always does that to everybody when he got really curious about their conversation. He can’t stop it, it’s like when he was born it’s sticking on him until he gets old. “Uhm… Hyung, is that with someone?”

 

“Yes.” He said looking down.

 

“Let me guess. Its Hyukjae-hyung isn’t it? Key said with an I-expected-it smile.

 

 “Yes.”

 

“Oh Hyung! What did you do again to make Hyuk-hyung upset.” he said worried.

 

Donghae didn’t answer it immediately. He looked all the corner of the room except Key. When he was about to tell him somebody burst in the room. Donghae and Key were surprised and look at the person who it was.

 

“Oh! Hyukjae-hyung!” Key was the one who called.

 

Hyukjae was panting really hard. He looks like running a marathon, sweat all over the face and looks like he was taking a bath with all that sweat. Such a wide school.

 

“Hyukjae.” Donghae said in a whisper while watching at Hyukjae surprise. Why was he running?

 

“Key, did you see Donghae?!” Hyukjae asked and waiting for a quick response. He was not looking at them. He was still panting, face towards the floor and wiping his sweat with the back of his hand.

 

Key was staring at him and suddenly jump when he hear Hyukjae’s question. “A-ah, yes Hyung! He’s here!”

 

Hearing the response, Hyukjae stop panting and slowly bend his head upwards only to see Donghae staring at him. “Hae-ah.”

 

Silence but then…

 

“DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!” he shouted from the top of his lungs. He ran towards Donghae and pinch both cheeks really hard that make Donghae whine.

 

“Ouch! Ouch! Hyukjae it hurts! Stop it!”

 

“Where the heck are you running?! I was like running at the whole school campus! You know how BIG this school is?! It kills me!”

 

“Ahh-Ahh! You’re pinching my cheeks so hard and the worse it you stretching it!” Donghae whines like little child and he did not even listen to Hyukjae’s bawling.

 

“ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME??!!!” Hyukjae’s high pitch scream makes Key waking up from starring and pull Hyukjae from Donghae.

 

“Hyukjae-hyung!” Key called, pulling Hyukjae with all his strength.

 

Successfully Key pulled out the two and takes a deep sigh.

 

Donghae’s cheeks was so red like a tomato and Hyukjae thought it was cute but prayed Donghae not to cry like a lost child. It’s very embarrassing and it can make it worse because they are inside the campus.

 

“Bwe~h! What did I just do and what did you just do~?! My cheeks are burning like hell!” Donghae asked rubbing his right cheek.

 

“It’s right for you! You make me suffer for finding you!” Hyukjae argued.

 

“Why would you find me, huh?!” Donghae asked angrily.

 

 “It’s because-“ Hyukjae stop.

 

“‘It’s because’ what?!”

 

“I-I… I just wanted to apologize.” Hyukjae said not looking directly at Donghae.

 

Donghae looked at Hyukjae, but not giving any single word.

 

“I’m sorry that I offended you a while ago. I was just worried about you.”

 

“So?” Donghae asked a little bit harsh.

 

“So… will you forgive me?” Hyukjae pleaded, looking at Dongahe with cute puppy eyes.

 

“Aigoo! Don’t do that! You know I can’t resist it you with that. It’s not fair!”

 

Hyukjae still using the puppy eyes, “Please Hae… Please~” he pouted.

 

Key suddenly chuckled. “Hae-hyung, Hyukkie-hyung is so cute!”

 

“I know!” he whispered, “He’s so unfair! I really want to punish him.”

 

“Eh? Punish? What kind of punishment is it Hyung?” he whispered back.

 

Donghae smile, “I’ll gonna think about it. Something that is useful.”

 

Key nodded. He can’t wait to witness what kind of plan did his Hyung decide, he don’t want to miss it.

 

“Hae-ah!” Hyukjae cried. “Would you?”

 

Donghae look at him, and suddenly a y smirk plastered on his face. “I will gonna forgive you but I will not make it easy.” He said. “I will forgive you on one condition.”

 

Hyukjae’s eyes widened in surprise but nonetheless asked, “What kind of condition?”

 

He cutely smiled, “You’ll gonna be my servant for one week.” He said. He was sure Hyukjae can’t say no.

 

Key was surprised but awe on his Hyung’s idea.

 

“What?!” Hyukae asked in disbelief, “Stop joking around Hae!” he whined.

 

“Yah! I’m not joking around! If you don’t agree with it then fine, I won’t forgive you!” he said.

 

Hyukjae was deeply in thought but nevertheless he agreed. “Fine! I’ll do it!” he said with a mix of hesitation in his voice.

 

“It’s not easy to forget everything you throw at me mostly those hurtful words.” Donghae said with a satisfied face. He won’t be easy with Hyukjae. This is his chance.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Haru! Sorry for being not alive fot the past months here in AFF. I was really busy because of school. I need to focus on my studies but don't worry, I will still continue writing this fic.

 

Haha me because, is it me or the story I just make is becoming random. -__-

 

By the way, thank you for the subscribers! This is really my first time in here and I can't even handle my fictions. Thank you for your support.

 

Sorry for my bad english here and in the story.