My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo

My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo

 

On a bright sunny day, fresh air dancing with the tress and the feeling of warm heat your skin from the shining Sun. On the Seoul University of Arts all students were happily chatting or playing with the other students. Others are just sitting under the shade of a tree and some are inside their classrooms.

 

Meanwhile at the school’s cafeteria, “Aish! Why do I have to pay all this food Donghae ordered?!” Hyukjae blabbered to Key, “I don’t have enough allowance for the next days and I need to wait again for another week to have my allowance! Aish!”

 

“Calm down Hyung!” Key said, “It’s your fault though after all.” he said picking some junk foods in the tray.

 

“Yah! Why are you with Hae?! He’s the one who make me mad and besides he’s so stupid.”

 

“Come one Hyung! You know him better don’t you? The why didn’t you think before you act?” he replied.

 

Now… Hyukjae is annoyed, why would this ‘karma’ get into him? “Ugh! You’re just the same as what Sungmin-hyung told me!” he said, annoyed.

 

Key moved his head to the left “Sungmin-hyung? Who is he?” he curiously asked.

 

“Aish! I don’t have the mood to answer. I need to keep the budget of my allowance so that I cannot be starving to death because of Donghae.” he blabbed. “Ugh! I hate to be a servant.” he inaudibly said.

 

“Fine. I won’t force you. I will know him soon.” He confidently exclaim.

 

Hyukjae just look at him with a sometimes-this-kid-is-so-weird-just-like-Donghae look and rolled his eyes about that. “Come on Key, the “Majesty” is waiting for me.” He mockingly declared.

 

Key paid all his foods and brought it to the table where ‘The Royal Majesty’ sat, followed by Hyukjae.

 

“Here’s you ROYAL food your majesty.” Hyukjae annoyingly said, placing Donghae’s food in his table area. Sometimes he thinks that he doesn’t want to see this face for a long period of time, but how? He’s tied up.

 

“Hyukkie! Don’t be mad! This is our DEAL, right?” Donghae worriedly said but not gonna pity Hyukjae. He purposely emphasizes the word DEAL.

 

“Stupid Hae! I’ll gonna make you a fish tuna someday!” he angrily thought. “Yeah, yeah I know, just stop making me remember that. It makes me displease.” he clarified. He just unnoticeably begged for Donghae repeating that ‘DEAL’ matter. Once he had finished putting all the foods on Donghae’s table, he sat down.

 

He ate only one apple, sandwich and an orange juice. The rest of the foods that he just buys are all in Donghae’s table. The spaghetti, chicken, French fries, vegetable salad, fruit salad, ice cream and one glass of soft drink with ice, the rest are with Donghae. Surely he will not starve to death like Hyukjae. Donghae’s the master and he is just a servant… for now.

 

“Hey Donghae-hyung, can I ask you something?” Key abruptly asked.

 

He was munching his food and replied after he swallowed all of it. “Oh sure, what is it?”

 

“Well it’s kind of private.” he replied.

 

“It’s ok, tell me.”

 

“H-hyung, it’s about love. Do you have any chance to love a person?” Key asked with a shy look on his face.

 

“Why did you suddenly asked that?” Hyukjae unexpectedly replied, eating his sandwich.

 

Key didn’t respond at that instead he just fidgeted in his seat.

 

“Whoa! Don’t tell me my dongsaeng is in love?!” Donghae said, amused.

 

Although Key heard it, he’s still fidgeting but red colors suddenly appeared on his face.

 

Before Donghae could reply (or tease) Hyukjae suddenly the apple into Donghae’s mouth looking like a pig. He did it on purpose to not to make key keep his feelings buried inside.

 

“It’s okay Key, you can tell us.” He said smiling, making Key become comfortable in expressing his feelings.

 

“Well… uh… everything Hae-hyung said is true. I think I like someone.” Key said but stuttering in the last part.

 

“Oh, I see. Is she beautiful?”

 

“Uhmmm… ah, Hyung… It’s not ‘she’… it’s ‘he’.” Key nervously said but cute. Not looking at his both hyungs. He leaned his back on the chair and looking down, blushing from embarrassment.

 

“MWO?!” both Hyukjae and Donghae are shocked, widening their eyes like almost popping out. Donghae sounded like a cow because the apple is still in his mouth.

 

Key flinch to his hyung’s reply and scared to response but nonetheless, “Ah~ Hyungs~! I really hate your reactions! It’s sounded like I killed somebody!” he whined.

 

“N-No! It’s okay! I-It’s just kinda new to hear.” Donghae said after having difficulties on getting the apple from his mouth.

 

“New to us.” Hyukjae curtly applied.

 

“S-So what should I do?” Key begged. He never thought of this to himself either.

 

Before between the two could answer, someone unexpectedly interrupted.

 

“Hi Hyukkie~!” suddenly Sungmin appeared beside Donghae with Leeteuk who consciously grabbed some of Hae’s food, unfortunately the owner didn’t notice.

 

“Hello Min-hyung!” Hyukjae greeted and smiled at Sungmin.

 

Sungmin become aware in the atmosphere and leaned towards Hyukjae’s ear, “Hyukkie, I think you and Donghae are makig up now. What did you do?” he whispered and smiled at Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae laugh sarcastically, “I just receive a punishment before he’ll forgive Me.” he whispered back.

 

“What?! Why?” he said surprised.

 

“Yes! He’s so unforgiving.” he replied petulantly.

 

Suddenly Donghae complained, “Oy Hyung! You’re gonna eat all my food!” he whimper after he noticed Leeteuk secretly eating all his lunch and disturb Sungmin’s conversation with Hyukjae.

 

“How can you eat that many?! Instead, you’ll thank me because I help you eat the half of your lunch.” Leeteuk said wittily.

 

“Aish Hyung! Hyukjae bought this all for me!”

 

“Ha? Did you buy that all Hyukkie?” Sungmin asked Hyukjae in disbelief.

 

“I was just force to.” Hyukjae replied drinking the orange juice, “In fact, I don’t even like to.”

 

“Eh? Why?” he asked again.

 

“It’s because… within one week, he will be my master and I will be his ‘SERVANT’.”

 

At that Sungmin and Leeteuk became quiet with Sungmin’s mouth hanging open. Donghae smiled foolishly, like a stupid child.

 

“You’ll be serving him for one WEEK?!” Leeteuk asked not even believing every single word Hyukjae said. “Why is that?”

 

Before Hyukjae could reply Donghae voiced first, “It’s because he offended me REALLY bad, and exchange of that I make him my servant!” he said foolishly smiled.

 

“That’s what I mean, Mi-hyung.” Hyukjae sighed.

 

On the other side, Key was abandoned but Leeteuk noticed him.

 

“Hey Hyukjae-sshi. Who’s that cute little guy sitting in front of you?” Leeteuk asked curiously. “You haven’t introduced us your friend.”

 

Hyukjae almost forgot about Key, “Oh sorry! Teuk-hyung and Min-hyung this is Key.” He introduce to them. “Key this is Park Jungsoo,” he pointed at Leeteuk, “but we call him Leeteuk and he is the president of the school council.”

 

“Nice to meet you Key.” Leeteuk kindly greeted.

 

“Oh, so you’re the school’s president. Nice to meet you too Leeteuk-hyung.” He relied and give a friendly smile.

 

“And Key, this is Lee Sungmin, Leeteuk-hyung’s secretary.” Hyukjae continued.

 

“Oh… Nice to meet you Sungmin-hyung!” he greeted again. “So you are the guy Hyukjae-hyung mentioned.”

 

“Eh? Metioned?” Sungmin oddly gaze at Hyukjae.

 

“He said you were-“ Key was cut off because Hyukae quickly cover his talkative mouth. “Hehehe… Key means that I mentioned you because you were cute.” Hyukjae said to Sungmin. Wishing Sungmin to stop that aegyo that pout with a knitted eyebrow. He was sure that Min misunderstood the ‘cute’ word he said. He though Hyukjae said it in a sarcastic manner.

 

Key having a hard time struggling on Hyukjae’s hold. The real problem was he can’t breathe and he needed to take out Hyukjae’s hand now.

 

“Mmm! Mmm!” Key let out a mumble to tell Hyukjae to let him go, “Hyung!” And at last Hyukaje let out his hold from Key’s mouth (and nose) so that Key can breathe some air.

 

“Hyung-ah! You almost suffocate e to death!” he said while panting and waiting for his regular breathes to come back.

 

“I’m so sorry Kiki,” Hyukaje apologize, “but you almost make me caught to Min-hyung.” He whispered to Key.

 

“But I didn’t intent to tell him anyway.” He said, grunting.

 

“Ha? Then why did you tell him that I mentioned his name?” Hyukjae asked suspiciously and his eye carefully watched Sungmin who also looking at them suspiciously either.

 

“I-I-“ Key was cut off when Sungmin’s face suddenly appeared in front of his face and Hyukjae jolted up to his surprise.

 

“Key-ah~ Can you tell me what did Hyukjae told you about me~?” Sungmin whispered in a y way. Damn, Sungmin was so irresistible.

 

Unfortunately to Key, no one noticed them except for Hyukjae. He really just wanted to keep himself being silent but Sungmin force him to spit it out.

 

Key had a hard time completing his words in his mouth. He gulped.

 

“Oh come on Key. Tell me~”

 

His words won’t come out. He was afraid that may be Hyukjae will hate him… and he hated himself if that will happen. He really loves hisHyung.

 

Key looked at Hyukjae. Hyukjae shook his head signaling that he won’t tell him.

 

He look at Sungmin, “Uhm.. S-S-Sungmin-hyung… I was just making some f-fun… hehehe. It’s nothing really.” He stuttered but careful not to let out the wrong words.

 

“Come on Min-hyung! Believe him. He was really just joking! Mi~n.” Hyukjae whispery whined. He is so annoyed at this kind of situation. He wants to end it really bad. Sungmin look stupid in his current position.

 

Sungmin look at Hyukjae evilly. Hyukjae was prepared for what’s next, he closed his eyes shut but instead of hitting him he open it and saw Sungmin puffing his cheek like a cute baby.

 

“Ok fine! I’m not the kind of person to force on telling the truth anyway.” He said and surrendered.

 

“Would I believe that?” Hyukjae mumbled but releaved.

 

“Sungmin-ssi, why are you posing like that?” Leeteuk suddenly asked, “You look like doing some modeling, for a magazine.”

 

From that, Sungmin suddenly turn red, very red from embarrassment and looks like gonna explode soon. “Hyukjae force me to!” Sungmin blamed and pointing at Hyukjae.

 

“Me?!” he exaggeratedly point himself, “You were the one who’s convincing Key using a seductive act!” he responded.

 

Leeteuk was subconsciously watching their debate while grabbing little by little on Donghae’s food and little he didn’t know his food are almost empty on his plates. He was too distracted watching the debate game (a game for him).

 

 

After class (5:00 P.M.)

 

Donghae yawned, “Hyukkie… I’m kinda sleepy.” He said walking through the hallway. “I want a piggy back ride.” He sleepily said.

 

Hyukjae gave an irritated look, “No way I can piggy back you! I can’t even carry Key when he’s feet was injured, so much for you.”

 

“Ah! Ah~ Hyukkie! Remember the deal?”

 

“Aish! Don’t worry about the deal! I’ll be your servant until the one week ends but please; you know I can’t carry you!” Hyukjae defend himself. It’s true, he really can’t carry Donghae. Donghae’s body is larger than his and Hyukjae is skinny virile and kinda frail.

 

Donghae pretend to pout although deep inside he really cares for his Hyukkie so much. “Ok,” and then they became silent until they reach at the gate “Uhm… Hyukjae ,” Donghae called.

 

“Yes?” he replied.

 

Before Donghae could talk, Key is calling them from a distance.

 

“DONGHAE-HYUNG! HYUKJAE-HYUNG! WAIT A MINUTE!” Key shouted. He ran towards them hurriedly. “Please wait!” he panted after reaching at the gate.

 

“Key,” Donghae named.

 

“I… have… something to tell… you.” he stammered.

 

Hyukjae lift up his eyebrows interrogatively and Donghae asked “What’s that?”

 

“About what I said about the cafeteria, please don’t spread it. My parents would kill me if they find out about this.” he begged.

 

Hyukjae placed his hand on Key’s shoulder, “Don’t worry about us Key. We promise not to tell anybody in fact we’re not that kind of person revealing secrets anyway.” He patted Kaey and gave him a trust-me smile.

 

He closed his eyes in relief, “Oh thank you.”

 

“Ok, we’ll go, bye!” Hyukjae wave and leave followed by Donghae.

 

When they were walking towards the train station Hyukjae remembered what Donghae want to tell earlier. He almost forgot about it because of thinking on Key’s promise. “Donghae, what do you want to tell me a while ago?” he asked suddenly making Dongahe reacted.

 

Donghae want Hyukjae to forget about what he said before, he knew that he’ll gonna deny it, probably and now he just pretended that he never heard Hyukjae talking to him.

 

Waiting for response, Donghae just walked not even looking at Hyukjae, just like nothing happened. “Hello? Earth to Donghae? I’m asking are you even listening?” he said kinda annoyed. Seconds past the latter won’t talk to him then Hyukjae surrendered, “Sheesh! You’re weird.”

 

Donghae wanted to tell him but he decided not to. He needed some time so that Hyukjae would accept it and he would be prepared for the consequences.

Hello readers! ^v^ Sorry for the late and long updated story. 

 

I hope you will enjoy this chapter. =3 And again I'm very sorry for my grammar, I'm still in the process of learning English and making my vocabulary wide. Hehehe... I hope you'll considerate it.

 

Enjoy reading~! *hugs*