My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo

My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo

 

It was past seven o’clock in the morning. During the class when the teacher suddenly called Donghae to bring the test papers they previously checked the other day and distribute to the class. As Donghae started to give the test papers to their owners the next name written on it is from Hyukjae. His score from the test is quite small, not passing the exact score, so he decided not to give the paper to him and keep it for his brilliant plan later. Luckily the owner of the paper was sleeping peacefully in the desk with a little trail of saliva in the side of his lips. Donghae suddenly smiled looking at Hyukjae’s face sleeping so innocent. He decide to hide the latter’s test paper and give it to him on a perfect time but not now.

 

On the lunch, Donghae decided not use Hyukjae’s money for him and instead use it to buy his foods and the remaining will be for his savings although Hyukjae is still in his punishment he let the latter buy what he wants. Donghae has lots of money for himself by the way. He just did it from the last time because he wanted to feel how Hyukjae bought foods for him, though it was just forcing him.

 

Time passed by and it was time to go home but Donghae insist that him and Hyukjae to dropped by to the library searching for books but he didn’t tell him why he needed to go there. The former has thousands of books in their mansion.

 

When reaching to the library it was almost closed but luckily they got in time before the librarian locked the door. “Thank you Mrs. Shin,” Donghae thanked bowing and hurriedly drag Hyukjae with him that the latter almost tripped while running.

 

Mrs. Shin is very kind and a considerate librarian who always understand student’s needs. “After using the books put it in their right shelves okay?!” she shouted to them, they were already at the far distance of the library.

 

“Don’t worry Mrs. Shin! We’ll put it on their proper places!” he replied starting to find the needed books.

 

“I’ll just give the key to the janitor and tell him to locked after you’re finish there.” she loudly said and leave.

 

Donghae started gathering the books and put it on the table while Hyukjae was just staring at him confusingly. “Donghae, what are these books are for?” he asked.

 

Donghae looked at him with an innocent face and afterward a curve formed on his lips, “These books are for you.” He confidently replied putting his hands besides his waist.

 

“Ha?!” he widened his eyes in shock and disbelievingly glare at Donghae. “Wh-Why do I need these books anyway?!”

 

Before he replied he was grabbing his bag and rummage something inside, “This,” he said, holding a piece of paper that the name written is from Hyukjae. “You only got 40 over 60 in our math exam.” he said.

 

Hyukjae was in shock again and mouth wide open, “H-How d-did you get my paper?! Give me that!” He ran towards Donghae and grabbed the paper but Donghae stretch his arm aways from the latter’s reach. “Y-Yah! Give it to me!” he speaks up trying his best to reach the paper but unfortunately it’s no use. Dongahe is taller than him, so he surrendered and pouted his lips, staring at him angrily. “Yah! Just give it to me!”

 

“You were sleeping during the math time and you didn’t know that the teacher told me to distribute all the papers from their owners.” He explained waving Hyukjae’s test paper. “When I was in the middle of giving all the papers I saw yours and planned to keep it from you.”

 

Hyukjae scowl and stamp his feet toward Donghae, “Give it back!” he irately said, ing his palm towards the former telling him to put the paper in his hand.

 

“Nope,”

 

He growled, staring at him angrily. He really doesn’t get this friend of his. He goes weirder and weirder every time. He wondered if that is part of his puberty. As Donghae stared at him with sudden serious eyes, his heart suddenly beat fast. “W-Why… won’t… y-you give it… to me?” he stuttered.

 

The former stared at him for the last time and hide the paper in his back. “I’ll give it to you, but promise me to do whatever I want with you?” he said and slowly a smirk formed on his lips and Hyukjae stepping back because of Donghae’s sudden hair-raising attitude.

 

“W-W-What d-do y-you… want f-from… m-me?” he nervously asked, swallowing hard. Donghae step forward and he slowly step backwards, but unfortunately his back hit at the wooden flourished table. He bent his back backwards, because Donghae’s face came closer to his. “Y-Yah!” he timidly said, staring at those dark orbs. “W-What do you… want?!”

 

Donghae formed a creepy smile, “It’s simple,” he said now standing. “If you want this paper,” he pointed at the paper, “I will give it to you BUT,” he paused and Hyukjae growled in annoyance, he will expect another freaking task with this guy. “You need to study all this books on the before the 1st exam started.” He gestured his hands on the books, “And don’t worry, I’ll help you about that.” he said grinning at the puffing Hyukjae.

 

He can’t say no at all because he’s still in their ‘contract’ of the position of ‘Master and Servant’. Hyukjae deeply sighed, “F-Fine, I’ll do what you want but promise me to give back my paper?” he sympathetically said. He wants that paper so bad because he doesn’t want to see that low score to his parents that would probably scold him for getting low grades in a card.

 

The former smiled and told Hyukjae to bring those books in their house and read all of it, but Hyukjae denied. “How can I bring all of this without the permission of the librarian?”

 

“I already told Mrs. Shin that I will gonna borrow some of the books here importantly so she agreed. And I also gave her the card where the subject of the book listed even she said it’s ok not to.” Donghae explained.

 

“Do you really need to do that?” he frowned.

 

Donghae sweetly smiled and leaned his body on the side of the table. “Of course.” he said.

 

Hyukjae looked at him confused,”B-But why?”

 

He just hummed and looked at ceiling. After a moment he looked at Hyukjae, “Mind if you start packing the books?” he unexpectedly asked.

 

He looked at Donghae disbelievingly, “Aish!” He quickly gathered all the books and put it inside his bag. When he was finish putting it all, he immediately swung his bag in his shoulder and suddenly he ended up sitting on the floor.

 

Donghae was shock at him but after that he tried his best to hold out a hideous laugh when watching how the latter stumbled on the floor because of the weight on his backpack. The latter was turning red from embarrassment and almost cried, “YAH! I HATE YOU!” he said angrily and whined like child who never bought a lollipop from his mother.

 

Donghae laugh inaudibly behind Hyukjae so that the former wouldn’t be scolded again. “Just stand up there,” he said trying his best not to laugh while talking. “I will carry your bag though you’ll tell the janitor that we’re already done here.”

 

The latter stands up carefully, picking his heavy bag and tosses it to Donghae. He angrily glared at him then he walked towards the door irritated, stomping his feet.

 

Donghae shook his head amusingly because of Hyukjae sudden childish behavior and picking up the bag the younger throw with his on the table and proceed to the exit.

 

Outside the building, Hyukjae quickly ran towards the janitor’s room to tell him to lock the library. While walking to the gate Hyukjae took glances at Donghae on his back watching him carrying two bags, one on each hand. He felt pity but he set it aside and pouted on how he remembered a while ago how he looked stupid when his landed on the floor. “Would you walk a little faster?!” he shouted crossing his arms in front of his chest.

 

Donghae chuckled and walked faster towards the latter whose back facing him. “You demanded like you’re the master huh.” he teased purposely. He really loved to sometimes tease Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae angrily imagined how he strangled Donghae to death and laugh maliciously of triumph. He really wanted to sneakily leave by his side to find freedom, but… he can’t because he also thinks about what he had done to the former that really makes him not happy at all. He knows Donghae a lot since they meet. He knows what his do and don’ts.  He didn’t do it on purpose about what happened at the Le Poisson Ville (French), he was just concern but he admitted, he let his guard down. He regret not because he was a servant but because he hurt his best friend and he hate it. He also felt very sad.

 

“Aish! These things are so heavy! I can’t carry this anymore.” Hyukjae whined dropping his bag in front of their house and fishing his pocket for the keys. Honestly, only he and her sister lived in that house. Their parents where leaving for a business to another country and they only visited their son and daughter one in a month so Hyukjae would come home earlier than her sister so he is the one doing night chores like cooking the dinner and washing the dishes. Her sister cooks for them in the morning when he has classes, but he happily helps her Noona doing chores too.

 

He sighed getting inside his house examining the places. He felt lonely thinking that when their parents went to another country it kind of quiet to spend the while 29 or 30 days with just him and her sister but that doesn’t mean he hate to be with her older sister. It’s just that sometimes he felt tired.

 

He climbed upstairs dragging the bag not even caring what will happen and throw it in his bed after reaching for his room. He dressed himself and going downstairs to start cooking.

 

After done making dinner, her sister came back from work on time when he prepared the plates on the table. “Welcome home Noona,” he happily greeted as always “How’s work?” he asked.

 

“It’s fine,” she smiled “But somewhat tired,” she jokingly said but Hyukjae take it as real but not so serious. “I’ll get dressed so we’ll eat together.”

 

Hyukjae smiled in response and watched her older sister going upstairs. He continued on preparing but after that her sister suddenly hugs him from his side and kissed his cheek. “Yah! Noona!Why do you always do that?! It freaks me out.” He said. He didn’t notice her sister reaching him. She always do that every day with his beloved dongsaeng. “Ne Hyukjae-ah, how’s school?” she asked changing the topic.

 

The younger suddenly knit his eyebrows and pout. “Eh? What’s the problem? Is it about Donghae again?” she tried to guess, Hyukjae nod. “What did he do to you again?” she put her hands in her waist and pretended to be angry. The elder always knew that every night when she asked if how he is, it always ended up the topic of him and Donghae and she’s used to it.

 

Hyukjae flinch on her older sister’s reaction, “N-Noona, it’s not that really bad though!” he panicked, quickly waving his hands in front of her sister.

 

“Really?” her sister asked curiously eyeing him. This is the first time she saw her brother acting weird when talking about his best friend.

 

“I can’t tell him about me and Hae in the library!” he thought, panicking, “Wait! There’s nothing strange happened between us in the library! He was just too close to my face and… that’s all!” His mind was full chaos not even knowing that his face becomes redder. Why would he expect something very impossible? In fact he guessed that Donghae was just playing at him. “That moron!” he angrily thought unconsciously making a fist in his both hands.

 

“Hey Hyukkie,” her sister suddenly interrupted. Hyukjae was surprised. He didn’t know he was out of the blue and forgot about the dinner and was also surprised that her sister was sitting in front of him, waiting. “The dinner’s gonna be cold and I bet you’re really hungry.” She teased.

 

He was about to protest but unexpectedly his stomach rumbled. “See! I’m right!” Her sister said in triumph and forked the meat into .

 

“Aish!” he said, annoyed and took a sit.

 

He prayed first and started to grab all the viand away from her sister and evilly laugh. They spend happily chat even though they can’t feel the presence of their parents. They won’t think about or else it can ruin the mood. They can see their parents once a moth anyway but they’ll treasure it every single time they will spend with the whole family.

 

Hyukjae rubbed his stomach and let himself fall to his bed. “I’m so full,” he inaudibly said. He didn’t notice how many rounds of plate he ate and her sister. They were playing a game or more that a challenge called eating contest. Fortunately he wins but his stomach was aching in fullness.

 

He laid down for a minute looking at the ceiling on how beautiful the glowing in the dark space stickers that Donghae gave to him years ago. Speaking of that guy, he suddenly remembered the books that the former gave to him to study. He cried in annoyance because he’s too drained to read all the books.

 

The truth is Hyukjae is too lazy doing schoolwork but in the next morning he’ll go crazy cramming in completing his assignments in only a time.

 

He lies on his stomach and let his face squish with the soft pillow. He mumbled curses on why he is so stupid letting Donghae kept his test paper, he could just punch him right away and snatch it.

 

He screamed in anger and frustration, letting himself sit up and grab the bag taking the books inside. The first book he got was Algebra, “Math?!” he irritably hissed. He threw it aside and fished another book. It was just seconds to realize that all the books Donghae gave to him was all related to Mathematics.

 

He screamed in aggravation and pulled a fist of his hair. He really gonna kill that bastard.

 

“DOOONNNGGGHHHAAAEEEEEE!!!”

 

 

Hi readers! I am a very bad writer... TT.TT I always update very late! >.< I'm very sorry for keeping you wait.

 

Hope you enjoy this chapter! ^.^ 

 

Please subscribe and also comment for any good opinion in my story~ *hugs*