My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo 8-1

My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo

 

CHAPTER eight part one

 

 

 

“Are you ok Hyukjae?” Donghae asked, touching Hyukjae's face, “Why are you so red?”

 

As Hyukjae feels Donghae's hand on his face, he flinched and slapped it away but not offensively.

 

“I-I'm fine,” he said before standing up and immediately leaving the room.

 

When he was far from Donghae, he decided to stop on his tracks and stay at the corner of the stairs. He leaned on the wall and put his right hand on his chest, giving himself an inhale and exhale. His heart was suddenly beating fast and he doesn’t know why. Maybe it was because of him. Maybe it was because what Donghae's mother had told him.

 

“I-It's impossible,” he assured himself, “It can't be,” he shook his head rapidly, doubting it.

 

During in his deep thought there was a petite and good looking girl appearing in front of him.

 

“Hyukjae-oppa, are you okay?” she worriedly asked, glimpsing a drop of sweat on Hyukjae's temple.

 

He snapped on his thoughts, hearing a familiar voice, “Jessica?”

 

“Neh oppa, it's me,” she answered.

 

“Hi, it's you,” he calmed himself and it's a right time that someone would accompany him. Letting himself not too bit uncomfortable at the situation he unexpectedly had.

 

Jessica nodded, smiling at him, “It's been a long time since we talked Hyukjae-oppa and I'm very thankful for the attention you gave to me,” she said happily and continued, “You know, you're the first guy who talked to me on my first day.”

 

Suddenly Hyukjae somehow felt light-hearted hearing Jessica thanking him.

 

“It's no big deal. I was bored too at that time,” Hyukjae joked.

 

She laughed amusingly and slapped Hyukjae's arm making the man wince, “Silly Oppa! Don't be like that,” She was acting like flirting on Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae also laughed, neither that it's a good thing Jessica was there because somehow he forgot the thing he previously stressed about.

 

“Neh Oppa, are you free for lunch?” Jessica suddenly asked, “If you're free I'll treat you,” she said cutely.

 

It's a blessing Hyukjae thought. He won't spend his allowance for today.

 

He grinned, “Yeah I'm free, I was on my way going to the cafeteria too,” he lied but it was his day because he know Jessica was born with a golden spoon. “And thanks for the last part.” he said, smiling widely at her.

 

Jessica laughed at silly Hyukjae and this time he punched Hyukjae's arm on the same spot instead of slap but there was not so much pressure on it.

 

After that they went down the stairs and going straight to the cafeteria. Unfortunately he also forgot Donghae who is still in their room.

 

 

“Aish!” Donghae hissed, messing his hair, “Why did he suddenly left me here?” he said in frustration leaning his half body on the table with his head buried between his hands. “Did I do something wrong?” his words was muffled, asking his self. He lift his head, frustrated with tons of question inside his head.

 

“Hey Hyung!” Key suddenly called, running towards the sad Donghae. “Are you and Hyukjae-hyung free in joining me at lunch?” he asked, thrilled. He didn't even notice Donghae's sad face and the presence of Hyukjae's absence.

 

Donghae turned his head to Key uninterestedly, “Sure why not but Hyukkie's not here,” he said.

 

“Eh?!” he asked surprised and looking Hyukjae frantically inside the classroom. “Why? Where is he?”

 

“I don't know,” he replied still with a sad face and suddenly mourned, laying his both arms and his face on the table again like a lifeless slug. “He suddenly left me here after I touched his face,” he replied with a muffle but still Key understands what he said.

 

Key again checked on Hyukjae's presence and then realizes that Donghae really was abandoned by Hyukjae.

 

“Come on hyung, he's probably at the cafeteria this time,” he said trying to calm his frustrated hyung by caressing his back.

 

To Donghae's surprised, he was suddenly pulled by Key on his arm and drug him outside the room towards the cafeteria.

 

 

When they reach the cafeteria, Donghae was still on his thought about Hyukjae leaving him and acting like a zombie beside Key.

 

Key searched a vacant table for them but instead of vacant table he saw Hyukjae with another girl sharing a table. Good thing he saw a vacant table straightaway and pulled Donghae.

 

“What the?! He left his bestfriend for a girl? What's with her?” Key mumbled to him self settled on the table with Donghae and didn't bother getting lunch. He tapped his fingers on the table observing the people sitting not far from them.

 

Hyukjae and Jessica were chatting merrily and didn't notice a pair of eyes watching them.

 

Minutes past and Key can't take it anymore so he angrily stands and drag Donghae again away from the cafeteria. He was pissed watching them like they were couple. Hyukjae didn't know that girl yet, Key irritated thought.

 

They reached Key's room, catching their breath from half running.

 

Donghae wondered why Key was in a hurry getting away from the cafeteria.

 

“K-Key is there something w-wrong?” Donghae asked between pant.

 

Key stands up, remembering that Donghae didn't know what happened to the cafeteria. He panicked, “Eh... I-I... change my mind. I'm not hungry anymore,” he lied, afraid that Donghae might break when he knows Hyukjae left him with a .

 

Donghae caught his breath and stand up, “Okay... so what will we do now?” he asked, looking at the familiar place, “Also, Hyukjae hasn't come back yet,” he added.

 

“Um... why don't we just stay to my room for a while until Hyukjae-hyung comes back?” he suggested.

 

Donghae thought and agreed. There were so much free time that he had that would be just wasted because Hyukjae is not with him.

 

As they went to Key's room, it surprised Donghae.

 

“S-Sorry hyung, it's kinda messy,” he apologized, feeling embarrassed at the view and scratching the back of his head. “We are used to this mess and even thought our adviser always said to avoid things scattered on the floor, they won't listen,” Key sighed pitifully.

 

Donghae looked at the things scattered everywhere on the floor, he sighed, 'Where's your class president anyway?” he asked.

 

Key pointed at the guy quietly sitting on his chair in the last row, “That's our class president, Kim Jonghyun,” he introduced.

 

The guy was wearing thick eyeglasses that covered his eyes looking like a nerd.

 

Donghae looked at Key's president and came towards the guy, “Um, excuse me. Are you the class president here?” Donghae asked but unfortunately there was no respond, so he repeated, “Excuse me, Are you the class president?” Still no answer came and he was starting to be a little bit irritated.

 

Waiting for the other guy to answer, he's meter rise and shook the person belligerently. He can't take it anymore, this guy was impolite.

 

“H-Hyung he might be sleep-”

 

Suddenly, the class president's eyeglasses fall revealing that he was asleep making them surprised. Their class president start snoring embarrassedly, “ping,” Key finished.

 

Donghae let go and sighed, “Your class is hopeless,”

 

“Well you have a point there hyung but sometimes his really helpful,” Key said, getting the president's eyeglasses and put it back.

 

“Really? How?” he asked mockingly.

 

“Debate?” he said, kinda doubtful though.

 

“Eh, why? Does he fight with the teachers?” Donghae asked, mocking again.

 

“No, he will protect us from the other classrooms through debate,” he explained.

 

Donghae was confused. This guy beside them was like student who won't even participate a single activity because they like slacking off, “But when you debate, you must be a genius to loose the other team, right?” He doubted it but when he looked at Key, he was smiling.

 

“Wait, don't tell me his...”

 

“Yes hyung, he is. He is a genius,” Key finished.

 

“But he doesn't look like one,” he said in disbelief.

 

“He never uses it every day though, just like now,” he said sitting at their president's table.

 

“Oh I see, so that's the reason why you pick him?” Donghae asked curiously.

 

Key nodded and looked at their class president.

 

“What's the reason about the debate?” Donghae asked again.

 

Key let out a sigh, this was a secret between his and the rest of his classmates but yet one fourth of the school knows it.

 

“Hyung, promise me you won't tell anybody about it?” Key asked.

 

“'It'? What do you mean 'it'?” he questioned much more confused and curious.

 

That secret was not so much exaggerated so there's no problem telling it to Donghae, but then again, he promised that it won't be told. How would he explain it to him and the fact that they are also inside his classroom.

 

He has no choice but to secretly told him, behind his classmates so he motioned Donghae to get close to him and leaned forward, “Just promise me you won't tell anybody?” he asked, making sure.

 

Donghae nod and wanted to know more about the truth.

 

“They told us that there were something hidden inside our classroom, but I don't if it's true...” he trailed off and making Donghae furrowed his eyebrows in anxiety. “They say that there is a mystery brief case that has one million dollars inside,”

 

“BWAE?!” Donghae suddenly shout, getting the attention of Key's classmates and starting to glare at them.

 

Key widened his eyes and panicked. He pulled Donghae's sleeves and cover his mouth, “Sssh! Keep your voice low hyung! They might suspect us by me telling you our secret,” he whispered, feeling troubled.  They are gonna be doom if he won't think of an excuse.

 

Donghae pulled Key's hand on his mouth, “I'm so sorry, I didn't expect what did you just said,” he apologized.

 

Key rolled his eyes but not towards Donghae. That would be very disrespectful for his senior.

 

He sighed, “EH HYUNG! SHE IS JUST A SIMPLE GIRL I LIKE NOTHING SPECIAL,” he makes his voice louder on purpose, pretending that they were talking about his crush.

 

After that, they stop glaring but unluckily it was replaced by gossips about Key's secret crush.

 

He mentally slapped himself by doing that and not even thinking before doing it. Suddenly he felt a hand resting his shoulder and he looked at Donghae.

 

“Don't worry Key, half of that is a lie,” Donghae said smiling at him and making Key wondered, “That 'she' of your is actually a 'he' right?” he teased.

 

Key reddened, “Yah! Stop it hyung, it's a secret,” he whispered the last part. He lowered his head in shyness and a hand ruffled his hair followed by a giggle from Donghae.

 

 

 

Author’s Note:Hi! I'm so sorry that I just updated chapter 8 today. I had writer's block so I need some inspiration XD. Don't worry reader, I'll gonna continue this one even this stpry is kinda random...

 

 

Please enjoy this chapter, comment and feedbacks please. =)

 

Credit to angela_styles for the layout.