My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo

My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo

 

“Good morning!” a familiar voice greeted him and he was so in not in the mood. It was not yet seven so the teacher hasn’t arrived yet and there’s Donghae who happily approached the latter.

 

His face was on the table and annoyingly growled.  “What’s good in the morning?”

 

Donghae pouted, “Why are you so in a bad mood early in the morning?” he asked.

 

Hyukjae lifted his head up and evilly glared at Donghae. “Tell me why I am SO in a bad mood today?!” he sarcastically asked and Donghae stared at him blankly. “I’ll going to kill you YOU MORON!” he angrily thought. He was in a verge of exploding looking at Donghae’s stupid face. “Can you see THIS?!” he irritatedly asked pointing the black skin under his eye.

 

“Eye bag?” he simply replied.

 

“EXACTLY!” he declared widening his eyes to Donghae and grab the piece of clothing on his neck. “I haven’t sleep even minutes in the rest of the night!” he fumed. He let go after and gets the books from his bag, dropping it on with a loud thug.

 

Donghae smirked, “So did you read that all?”

 

“NO I DIDN’T,” he sarcastically said, rolling his eyes. Even when he’s so tired last night he will still do what was the deal is. He is not the kind of a person who escaped and lied for doing things that he didn’t do. Even it makes him uneasy, he’s still going to do it. He doesn’t want people to trust him on nothing.

 

“I really trusted you for doing this on your own.” Donghae said carrying the books to his table but before he put it he looked at Hyukjae, “There’s still more to come, unexpectedly.” He lastly said smiling at him and proceeded on his table.

 

Hyukjae sighed, frustrated with his shoulder flapped. Suddenly a hand was on his back and caressing it. He looked at whose owner of the hand and it was from Key. Hyukjae deeply sighed.

 

Key sweetly smiled to calm down his Hyung, “You can do it Hyuk-hyung! I believe in you.” he said in encouragement. “Thanks Key,” Hyukjae said looking down. He was happy that at least someone can sooth him even if it’s just a minute. Key can sometimes observe his both hyungs doing their things, sometimes he felt happy but sometimes not. “But you know hyung, you may know Donghae-hyung a lot but there’s a missing piece that you haven’t know yet.” He suddenly said.

 

Hyukjae was surprised and curiously asked at Key, turning his body to face the younger. “What do you mean by that?” He was hoping for a response but unfortunately their teacher was there so Key needed to go to his class too. So the younger patted Hyukjae’s shoulder and left.

 

 

At lunch Hyukjae didn’t leave in their room and skipped taking lunch, he just sit there and reviewing his notes. He was too tired to even move on his table so he decided to just stay and wait for something miracle happens. After a minute of sitting, suddenly he feels that he needed to go to the C.R. immediately. He quickly rushed there and after using the C.R. he noticed a wallet on the floor. He was going to ignore it but the conscience tells him not to. He picked it up left.

 

One step back to his room he felt a cold aura behind him. It was like the breeze is ready to swallow him whole. When he looked back, he saw two pieces 0f eyes staring at him like a ghost. He stepped backwards and stumbled on his feeling surprise, sighing deeply while holding his clothed chest tightly. “A-Ah~! Sungie! You almost got me a heart attack!” he said. “Do you always do that to every people you meet?”

 

“Don’t know.” He curtly replied. Kim Jongwoon or they call him as Yesung is a very quiet person but has an outstanding intelligence. He is a senior student. He always placed as the rank 1 in their class or we can say a valedictorian student but one thing that you can describe him. The school’s weirdest student. He appears out of nowhere or suddenly when you see him alone in a corner or when you close your door of your classroom, you suddenly saw him at the back of the door. Everybody told that Yesung has a connection to necromancy that’s why he always acts weird but everyone didn’t know the truth about him. Just a rumour.

 

Yesung is one of Hyukjae and Donghae’s new friend. They met him when they were going to the rehearsal room. They heard a ravishing voice, it was the first time they heard such a powerful voice. They thought they heard a God singing from the said room and because of curiosity they suddenly opened the door and revealed a guy singing in front of the mirror. He stopped from singing and gaze at them. From staring at those eyes Donghae and Hyukjae was starting to feel horrified and planned to run away but unexpectedly the guy approached them and say “Hi, My name is Yesung.” At first they feel awkward although when time passed they were becoming friends.

 

Yesung is also the vice president of the school’s council along with Leeteuk. They are also friends but they only meet at the council office if there’s any important meeting. He is also close to council’s secretary Sungmin. Sungmin gives advice to him on how to get friends, and luckily it worked out thanks to him. He owes the cute guy for helping him even he just only having few friends, but it’s enough for him.

 

“W-Why are you here?” he asked, ogling at Yesung’s outlook.

 

“There’s something I need to find inside the C.R,” he said with an emotionless face. “My wallet is missing.”

 

Unexpectedly, Goosebumps form on Hyukjae’s skin. Even if Yesung lost his most price possession, he is still in his poker face. “Did you see it?” Yesung suddenly asked, interrupting his thoughts and suddenly remembered the wallet he found a while ago.

 

He fished out the wallet in his pocket and showed it to Yesung. “This one?” he asked.

 

“Yes,” he said, still emotionless.

 

Hyukjae creep out and gave it to him, shivering. “Thank you,” Yesung said.

 

When he turned around to leave, he remembered that there was something important he needed to ask at Yesung but as he turned around he was surprised. Yesung suddenly disappeared into the thin air. He is started to creep out now and were hair rising from horror.

 

 

He came back to his classroom and sat back. He was about to sleep but suddenly a bottle stamped on his table and he flinch in wonder. He looked up looking at the person who’s responsible for that and what did he know, it was Donghae.

 

“What’s that?” he uninterestedly asked, scowling at Donghae. Donghae didn’t reply but continued in putting all the foods on his table. “Hey! What’s with this?” he repeated, pointing it.

 

The former finished putting all of it on Hyukjae’s table and looking at him. “I was wondering if you might needed to eat. You weren’t having a rest for 12 hours or so, so you need some nutrients to restore your health.” He explained, smiling sweetly at him.

 

The latter knitted his eyebrows in doubt, not really believing in Donghae’s sudden kindness to feed him. He printed it in his mind that Donghae is now a huge idiot with a weird attitude that almost going to be equal as Yesung.

 

From now on, he would expect his kindness to have an exchange. He stared at Donghae’s eyes suspiciously. “What do you want?”

 

 

Donghae smile dropped and change with a frown, he didn’t expect that respond from him. “Nothing. I was just worried about you.” He said with a sad voice. The former wasn’t intending to want anything from Hyukjae for now. He was just purely concerned about him.

 

He narrowed his eyes in a suspicious way not believing any single word coming from Donghae’s mouth. He noted to himself that there is still 4 days left until Donghae’s vengeance will end. He deserves to be punished, but he really can’t stand when people making fun of him.

 

At that moment he didn’t think twice and picked the food that Donghae bought for him and opened it and ate it. Every second, the food that he shovelled into his mouth becomes faster, not hiding the fact that he was really hungry. He enjoys every moment of chewing the food and he didn’t even notice the guy who is standing in front of him, who is very amused staring at him.

 

 “Delicious isn’t it?” he teased, grinning towards him who’s mouth full of foodstuffs, puffing.

 

He mentally slapped himself for letting this guy see the ‘’ truth that he was hungry minutes ago. He swallowed and cleared his throat. “It wasn’t. I do it on purpose so that you won’t be dismay again.” He pointed no dead air. He doesn’t want to be in trouble with him again. He doesn’t want to expect any bad situations if he will be stupid again, and he will kill himself if Donghae thinks another freaking plan to blow off his mind.

 

Donghae just shrugged like a boss and walked out leaving him, pissed off.

 

 

“Ok class, for our science experiment, I decided to group you all into two partners.” Their chemistry teacher said. It was their chemistry time, time for weird experiments, and this time he prayed not to be with Donghae for the experiment.

 

Their chemistry teacher now started to call their names on who’s their partner and his name was next. “Lee Hyukjae, your partner will be…” the teacher thought and he crosses his fingers, wishing not to be with Donghae. “ you will be with Lee Donghae.” BANG! It’s end of his world. He must be hated by gods or something for pairing with him. Why for so many students in this class, he and Donghae should always be like tying up with invisible red string. Now he hated the world for being so cruel.

 

He looked behind his left and saw Donghae looking at him grinning. He leisurely looked at the front and bowing his head, sighing. It was really a bad luck.

 

After the whole class ends in the afternoon, he walked alone towards the exit to clear his mind and not to be nervous with Donghae on making the experiment, because if he let himself overcome his anger, it wouldn’t but make it worse on the other hand. He deeply sighed; thinking on how should their teamwork will be going, if this project will be a success or a failure.

 

Deep in his thoughts he didn’t noticed that Donghae suddenly following him and staring at him curiously. He looked at that face. That face with a different emotion plastered on it. An emotion that’s very difficult to read, but he knows that beyond that face there is sadness.

 

“H-Hyukkie,” he softly whispered and felt concerned. He didn’t do anything bad to him, he thought. It was just that time the he wanted Hyukjae to bought him lunch just to feel love from him, a friendship love. The other things he did was all for Hyukjae’s sake. Maybe he needed to make space for him. Even it was a one-week deal, he settled it aside. It was enough to forgive the latter for the trouble he make. “Hyukjae, I’ll gonna cut off our deal.” he said still following from his side.

 

He was deeply in thoughts not even noticing Donghae who’s talking to him. He quickly lifted his head, “Huh?” he said to no one, like he heard something, until he felt a presence of someone beside him. He moved his head to the left, and there he saw Donghae looking at him surprisingly. “What did you say?” he asked, with an innocent eyes.

 

Donghae looked at him disbelievingly, mouth semi-open. “N-Never mind, you’re not even listening.” he muttered under his breathe. “It’s nothing. I was just talking to myself.” He lied shaking his head and continued on walking with his eyes staring at his feet.

 

“We can’t do the project at my house.” He suddenly proclaimed, cutting the silence. Donghae was about to ask why, but he realized that he don’t need to.  He understands.

 

“So we will do that project at my house?” Donghae asked.

 

“Obviously. What else?” he sarcastically said, shrugging his shoulder.

 

Donghae just shrugged his shoulder too. He don’t mid it anyway.

 

 

It was already 6 p.m. and Hyukjae called her sister that he will be gone until 10, so he will be late going home but he prepared the dinner just for her sister so that she won’t bother cooking by herself.

 

He closed the door and was about to leave, but he saw an old man helplessly walking on the streets. He carefully look at the man and he assumed that it was a poor beggar.

 

He went near him and examined the old man. The old man was really pale and thin; looks like he didn’t ate for days. Hyukjae felt pity over the old man and though of giving him something to eat as a help. He picks out a sachet of biscuit and gave it to the elder. Though that biscuit was his snack for Donghae’s house but he didn’t mind it. He was happy to help others more than himself. He sacrificed it for the sake of other people even though he didn’t take his dinner tonight because he doesn’t like eating with no people surrounded him.

 

The old man slowly reaching the food and then bowed for thanking his kindness. The elder didn’t know that he would be given by someone at this generation. He was thankful enough that someone has given him or even caring him at his state for just giving him a little food. He hadn’t eaten for 3 days because it was very hard to find food on the streets at this time.

 

“Grandpa, I hope you’ll find your way through you family.” Hyukjae said, encouraging the old man and holding his hands.

 

The old man slowly nods and smiled at him. He smiled back and carefully patted the elder’s shoulder. Then wave for goodbye.

 

After the long ride to Donghae’s house, he was finally there. Donghae’s house was huge, looks like a mansion with a gorgeous water fountain in front of it. At the side of the house, he saw a small building guessing it is a parking lot for the cars.

 

He saw maids and butlers walking around the house, looking some work. He looked up the gate, realizing that it was so tall that even crazy people cannot even climb it. He spotted a red button, guessing that it was the bell and pushed it. The ring shouted at the whole house and it made the maids surprised at the sudden noise. One maid hurriedly ran towards the gate to open it but a guy called her to stop and he will open it.

 

As Hyukjae observed who that man could be, he adjusted his eyes into the darkness to see who that man is walking towards him. When the light lightens the dark figure he saw Donghae approaching him with a ridiculous smile on his face with a messy hair.

 

“Hi Hyukkie, I though you won’t go here.” He said, opening the gate.

 

“Why wouldn’t I? This is our science project and we need to work it immediately!” he exclaimed, quickly getting inside.

 

Donghae locked the gate and guide him to his house. He noticed that Hyukjae was looking everywhere. The fountain, the cars, the garden, how many maids are there and also how huge that house is. He smiled, “It’s big, isn’t it?”

 

“It is been years since I visited your house and we just moved here in Seoul, so who would not be surprised of the sudden improvement?” he said.

 

“Thanks to my parent that their business goes very well, so they decided to make some improvements to our house and more beautiful and welcoming to other future guests.” Donghae explained, opening the door of their house.

 

“Did you invite your other friends here?” he asked, sitting at the sofa and placed his bag beside him.

 

“Nope, not even one.” He replied, sitting to the other couch. “Honestly, you’re the first person I invited here at my house.”

 

Hyukjae lifted his eyebrows in surprise. He thought that more than one person who stepped inside this house but he didn’t believe that the first one who saw everything inside was him, “Y-You’re joking, right?”

 

“No I’m not. I’m serious.”

 

“You hated people going here?”

 

Donghae shook his head, “You can’t say that I ‘hate’ it but we will just say that I only pick the person who I can only trust.” He explained.

 

“S-So you trusted me?” he asked in disbelief.

 

“Yes,” he nodded, “we’ve spend time together from childhood until now, that’s why I trusted because I know you although just the half of you.”

 

Hyukjae just sit there, silent and staring at Donghae incredulity. He doesn’t feel bad at all; in fact he was pleased that Donghae allowed him to come into his house with a convivial ambiance.

 

From the awkward silent, a voice behind the door suddenly broke the dead silence. “Good evening my beloved Son!” a familiar female voice loudly greeted and it was Donghae’s mother came back from work. She hugged Donghae and he hugged back and she patted his son’s back. It was a very heart-warming scene in Hyukjae’s eyes as he watched the mother and son hugging lovingly. He stare at them until Donghae’s mother notices another person in their house. She released his son from the tight hug and asked, “Hyukjae is that you?” she asked, slowly stepping forward observing the person whom he never saw for the past years.

 

Hyukjae stands up and immediately bowed at her, “Good evening Mrs. Lee.” He greeted, smiling sweetly at her.

 

She widened her eyes in shock, “Oh you look different from the last time I saw you!” Mrs. Lee said, surprised and pinching he’s cheeks. “You were young when we visited you at Mokpo,” she said observing Hyukjae from head to toe, “and now you growing into a handsome boy!”

 

He was flattered and quickly bowed at her again, “Thank you Mrs. Lee.” He thanked, chuckling in an embarrassing way.

 

“Ohhhh you know how I missed you!” she hugged him almost in a teary eye, patted Hyukjae’s back in a gentle way and released her hold. Donghae who looked at them happily exited in the living room to prepare some snacks for him and Hyukjae later.

 

“So, how are you and your family?” she asked, sitting beside Hyukjae and gestured him to sit down.

 

“We just moved here and my parents were going to a business trip in Japan so it’s just me and my sister who are living in the house.” He replied feeling kind of awkward. He was just new to the feeling because of the years he didn’t see Donghae’s mom.

 

“Oh I see,” she nodded, “You know? You’re the first person Donghae let to step in the house.” She whispered, carefully examining the room if Donghae was there and he wasn’t. “When his classmates tend to come in here, he always refuses not to go. I was kind of worried thinking that Donghae might hate people coming inside the house, he opposed to it.”

 

“W-Well, he told me about that b-but he said that he only want people to step inside the house, are the people who he trusted to.

 

Her mother now understands and suddenly she smiled at him, “I’m thankful that you’re here Hyukjae. I observed that my son Donghae changed.” She said holding Hyukjae hand.

 

“What do you mean Mrs. Lee?” he asked, quite confused.

 

Mrs. Lee didn’t respond, instead at the corner of her eyes tears started to fall.

 

 

Annyeo~!!! I’m so sooooooooorrryyy about the late update!

 

It was our 2nd periodical exam so I need to study harder! >.<

 

But don’t worry! It’s our sembreak so YEY! I can continue writing the story! and still working on the poster.

 

Aaannnyyywayy THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

 

Feedbacks are appreciated!