My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo

My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo

 

I was on my way to my room. Some of the students chat like there’s no tomorrow and the other glances at me like infinity. I was way too attractive for someone’s eyes.  I just grin for what I just thinking, I’m so satisfied.

 

When I reached to my room and my sit, I immediately put my bag down and glance ant everyone inside. My other classmates are sitting at their table that’s very inappropriate. As I watch them, my eyes laid on a single-lonely person at the very corner of the room besides the window. She’s watching outside the window, kind of lonely and sad. I was a bit pity watching at her so I go nearer, luckily there was a free chair beside her, and probably the owner of it is busy chatting in the other side. Before I start talking I watched her face carefully. She’s very beautiful, has a fine skin and petite. I was laughing at my inner-self as the way she hasn’t notice me ogling her. After that I start.

 

“Hi.” I said but not sure if she’s paying attention.

 

Surprisingly she heard it.

 

“Hm?” she replied the way that I was talking and she is not listening, “Oh! Hi.” she smiled.

 

I smiled back and asked. “Are you a new student here?”

 

“Yes, I Am.” She answered but her face was curious and asked nevertheless, “How did you know?”

 

“Nothing, I’m just guessing it.” I smiled.

 

“Are you a Psychic or something?” she asked curiously but still smiling – kind of joke smile.

 

At that question, I can’t help myself but laugh and unexpectedly showed my gummy smile but I doesn’t mean I hate it, it’s just not in the right time. It’s kind of awkward.

 

“No.” I said between my laugh. I force to stop just to continue. “It was very recognizable that you are not use to it. Not used at the new atmosphere you have entered.” I enlighten her for what I mean.

 

She looked at me disbelievingly but she just nod and I snort at her facial expression.

 

“So where do you live previously?” I asked so that she won’t look at me like a bad guy.

 

“I’m from San Francisco and moving here in Korea, in Seoul with my family.” She replied thoughtfully.

 

“San Francisco?!” I asked to my surprise.

 

 All the student busy in their own world suddenly become quiet and stare at us. I look at them and nervously give an it’s-nothing-really-don’t-mind-it grin. Luckily they don’t care. I face her again and asked, “If you are from San Francisco. How do you know to speak in our language?”

 

She chuckled. “I was here in Korea and learning Korean when I was eleven.” she said.

 

I nod in understanding. She might be from an elite family with big houses, groups of maid working at their house and a lot of cars. That’s amazing!

 

“Can I ask you? What’s your name?” she cut off from my thoughts. I forgot to tell her about that question because of the curiosity I have.

 

“O sorry! I’m Hyukjae, Lee Hyukjae.” I firmly replied, in the realization hit me and lend a hand in front of her to shake.

 

“I’m Jessica, Jessica Jung.” She said holding my hand to shake.

 

After the exchange of names, I unconsciously still shaking her hands and she kind of struggle to let go and that’s when I notice it then… I let go… awkwardly. I really don’t know what to do! I was in panic to know that the person I’m talking to was from another country. That’s very unusual in my life. It was much unexpected.

 

When Jessica led the conversation again our teacher suddenly walked from the entrance and appeared in front of us. I hurriedly get back to my place like nothing happened.

 

Everyone became quiet.

 

As the classes start I took a glance at Jessica and I’m kind of relief that she’s not moody from before. When I was about to look at the front, my eyes suddenly set at Hae’s table. I gasp – audibly that the teacher hears me.

 

“Mr. Lee! Are you even listening to me? Face in front!” the teacher strictly yelled and after that she continued in her lesson.

 

I was very worried. Dong. Hae. Is. Not. On. His. Table.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After the class ends I immediately search for Donghae for where does this man have been and I probably know where he is. I run through the office of the school council and straight to Hyung who fortunately leaving the council room and walked directly to my direction.

 

“Teukie-hyung! Did you know where’s the school’s aquarium is?!” I hurriedly asked straight to him without any breath to inhale and clutch his shoulder worriedly.

 

Yes there was a school’s aquarium. That place was new building in this school. When Hae knew that there was an AQUARIUM in this school he can’t stop himself from waiting to finish the construction. He always like spazzing back and fro about the ‘aquarium’. He can’t even concentrate on the lessons we previously have and now he’s like a fan girl who will receive a kiss from his idols.

 

“Oh you mean the Le Poisson Ville? It’s 60 meters from here to cross the ground court and you need to past at the swimming club. After that you need to have an entrance card for security so that you can get inside.” he explained.

 

Why could this school so big and wide that I can’t even remember what building belongs to where. It takes like half a year for me to remember where these addresses of the building are.

 

The Le Poisson Ville, what an exaggerate name of the fish building! When Korean does engaged French in a school? Really, I’m still not good at English and now they added French! You asked why I know that the title is French. I think you know and I think, I am too! So I need to go there now but wait-

 

“Teukie-hyung, there’s an entrance card?” I asked in disbelief. How can I get there if I don’t have one?

 

“Yes, they have to secure it because that building has a high standard of technology and they make sure that no one can damage it and the image of that building. Unfortunately, I don’t have an extra card for you to give Hyukjae.”

 

‘This card thing really intrigues me.’ I thought. “Teukie-hyung, how did you get that entrance card?” I asked narrowing my eyes on him.

 

He raised his eyebrows and not looking at me. Looks like in a thought but after that “I don’t know. My secretary just gives it to me and I just accept it.”

 

I whined. This is very difficult to know if there are no resources from where this entrance card to be found. I look at Leeteuk with the best pleading eyes I could make. I succeed on making him fall for my puppy eyes but he told me ‘I can’t help you. I’m sorry, sorry, sorry.’ He repeated the last words like a song.

 

I’m not going to surrender! I pout and whines like a little child who wants a lollipop immediately. As I pout and swing like a duck (I will get Teukie-hyungs card no matter what) I noticed someone going outside at the school council’s door. He noticed me and hyung and then walk towards us.

 

“Good noon.” He greeted with a smile.

 

I just smiled at him and my first impression, he’s very cute. Well he is a guy but he really is so cute!

 

“Oh Sungmin, are all the schedules in their right orders?” Leeteuk asked. His face became serious again. Seriously when Leeteuk-hyung talks to students who are members of the student council, he become serious like hell but he is really an approachable president.

 

As Leeteuk-hyung has a conversation about the school he notices me just staring at them like a loner.

 

He then make his face like an ‘O’ then snap his fingers.

 

“I totally forgot. I’m so sorry.” He apologized. “Sungmin, this is Lee Hyukjae my friend. Hyukjae this is Lee Sungmin my secretary.” He introduced me to his secretary.

 

“Hi Hyukjae, nice to meet you.” He beamed lending his hand for a shake.

 

“Hello too, Sungmin.” I replied, holding his hand for an awaited friendly shake.

 

“Mr. President, I was just curious. You were leaving like 20 minutes ago from the room, but why are you still here? Outside the council room?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Yeah, about that… well, Hyukjae has a slight problem. He needs to have an entrance card so that he can get inside to that fish building. The problem is, I don’t have an extra card so I can’t do anything to help him.” He explained to Sungmin.

 

As I heard his explanation, I interrupted, “Why don’t you give your card to me?”

 

When Teukie-hyung heard my question, his face turn to a little bit pale. “Sorry but I can’t. My secretary give it to me, so I won’t give it to anyone.” He answered wittily.

 

His secretary Sungmin suddenly let out a chuckle and told me “Don’t worry Hyukkie. I have an extra card. I can give you one!” he cutely said beaming towards me.

 

“Really?! Thank you! Thank you so much!” I smiled broadly and happily jump in victory. My shoes echoed the empty hallway – not so empty. A small amount of students also passed at the student council’s room.

 

As I slowly halt from my exaggerate happiness, I saw Sungmin’s VERY adorable action. He was clapping like a fangirl and I am guessing that he is happy because of my reaction. I kind of feel awkward after that. Receiving a victory is very rare in my history but I don’t care – for today – because fish building~ I’m on my way!

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi everyone~! Chapter 2 update! ^0^ 

Donghae will be on the next chapter. Fishy Fish~

 

Sorry for the late update. I was so busy about our prevoius lesson so I can't use the computer and an internet problem.

 

Thank you so much for those who commented in this story and for the subscribers! =)

 

Hope you enjoy today's chapter!