My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo

My Boyfriend Is A Weirdo

 

This was the third week of school, the opening of the school and the end of (my precious) summer. Luckily I met so many friends so far from what I expected. I thought I could only get 2 or 3 friends only, except for Donghae of course. He is not counted because he is already my friend since then. I was thinking that maybe there are people who wants to be friends with me because they know that I’m good at dancing and one of the best dancers in this school. Nevertheless my new friends are full of surprises by knowing them deeply (really!). I realize that by having many friends you can only find few that fits, really fits you. I mean like – you like him because his different from anybody (in my opinion of course) and lots in common (I think). You can see right into their eyes. There is something that makes you feel comfortable, the sense of not being used if there’s important, being alone, tortured mentally – you know what I mean and you know where I’m heading to if I continue this. I might end up in the Theatre Club for being so dramatic.

 

I’m a junior student if you may ask. If you’re curious to why I have new friends in my (old) year level. I’m a transferee from my hometown Mokpo to Seoul. My family moved here for a good business and I happily agree because since I was a child I was really eager to go to Seoul. Seoul is a beautiful place and you know that.

 

So? Do you want to know who my friends are? For the past 3 weeks of knowing them – I say I loved them!

 

As I reached the school entrance Donghae wasn’t waiting for me (such a good lover, eh?) nonetheless one of my friends is here (thank you!).

 

“Hey Hyukjae! Good morning!” he greeted with a very comfortable single-dimple smile.

 

I waved back, smiled and greeted “Good morning Tuekie-hyung!” Seriously his smile blinds me straight to my eyes, my poor small eyes. “Why are you here hyung?” I asked because why would Leeteuk hyung go to the school entrance without someone to see very important. He would run mindlessly if his sister will visit him because he really never expects the sudden visit with her sweet sister who easily misses his brother.

 

“Oh, Mr. Choi told me about a special meeting for the officers and I have to wait for my secretary to come.” He said uninterestedly. Hyung’s very tired with this kind of work and effort – I forgot to tell you that he is the school’s president. Yes he is. Can you believe I have a friend like that? Hihihi~ - and oh! Mr. Choi is the principal of this school. He is very young at his age being the head of state of the school. “Why does Donghae is not with you?” he asked.

 

As I hear that question, I really know where he is. Donghae came to school earlier than me and sometimes he’ll wait for me and sometimes not. I fixed the handle of my backpack to my shoulder “He’s busy with something I think.” I said with a shrug. Donghae is not an ordinary person! Beware!

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Just made Chap. 1 for the whole night (in ours XD). Sorry if it's too short.

 

I'm so sorry if my first story is kinda ... my brain cells goes dry and I even don't know what I just typed and the grammar I used. >.<

 

I'll try my best to improve this story~! \(O .O)7 I hope I didn't ruined your expectation of this story....

 

I can't update for the next chap. quickly. School's lessons kill me especially Physics and History -__-. This is my first time using this website and I dod't know how to use asianfanfics.... TT.TT

 

Thank you for the subscribers! Lots of love! <3