Huang ZiTao

Let's Rewind Our Fairy Tale

 


Kris smiled and held out his hand; Se Hun stared down at it then to him. Slapping both hands together they smiled.. Lu Han's eyes went huge, gently closing them he sighed.  "Oh my god I'm so tired" The jet black hair male jumped on the couch and sighed closing both eyes and tried to resume sleeping. "Tao? Yo Tao you there?" Se Hun called out opening the front door. He turned around and smiled at the two. "Don’t worries just come in." Both gave him a worried looked and step foot into Huang's house. Both Lu han and Kris felt an electric shock when they fully stepped in, the friends eyes went huge.

 

Se Hun turned around and questions the two. "Hey, are you two okay?" He asked "I..." Lu Han murdered, the maknae smiled and quickly grabbed his arm pulling him in. The Carmel coloured hair male looked shock when he was pulled "Come Lu Han, I hope you like bubble tea" "HUH? I thought you came to help Kris" He said in a loud and worried voice. Kris smiled while taking off his shoes. Turning towards the two "Oh don't worry I'll be fine, one questioned. What does this ZiTao look like?" Se Hun walked over and closed the front door, turning back to ring Lu Han's arm "Oh you don't need to call him that just call him Tao. He has jet black hair and his eyes look like a panda'' 

 

The older one swung his head over to the younger one and questioned him. "A panda?" He asked. "Yes, but don't worry, you're coming with me" He said and pulled the doll like man into the kitchen "What no, KRIS!" He giggled as his gege was being pulled by the maknae.

 

He took a deep breath and looked around walking into the living room. 

 

 

The light brown hair male sat on the couch and looked around but was surprised from a sudden voice under him. "What hell? Get off of me!" A child voice screamed in Korean. Quickly jumping off him he stared at the 18 year old pulling himself up and rubbing the sides of his head, "What the..." He looking up innocently he found Wu Fan standing there watching him. Quickly running towards him he kicked him in the face Kris went flying into the air and landing straight into the ground. Sliding a bit he hit the walls, jumping down Tao got ready to strike again. 

 

Rubbing his head Kris opened his eyes lifting his head up and glancing at the younger one across the room.
 "Ow! What the was that for?" Shouting he stood up and ran towards the Black hair male striking to punch him in the eye. With his speed like skills Tao managed to stop him, kicking his leg under the taller males and tripping him completely. Jumping on him Tao pinned him down; both panting Kris couldn’t open his eyes. 

 

"Who are you?" He managed to let out. The older one opened his eyes and smirked "I'm here for ZiTao" The maknae's eyes went huge as he tightens his grip on the older wrist. "Why are you looking for him?" he asked struggling to keep his balance on the older male from the little battle they just had. Still breathing in and out Kris smirked giving the kung fu panda a smug look of course he quickly noticed. "What's with that stupid look of yours?" He asked. Wu Fan closed his mouth and stared at the younger's eyes then noticed.
"Wait... darkness around his eyes. Jet black hair" 

 

"Tao, Kris I didn't you two got so well with each other" The Korean maknae yelled from across the room along with Lu Han by his side. The Carmel coloured hair boy's jaw dropped when he saw his friend under another male. Both eyes went huge creating the two to turned back to gaze at each other. "This is Huang ZiTao?" Question Kris.