Data

Let's Rewind Our Fairy Tale

"We're running out of time, it's been more than five hours and not a single sign of him returning, and I'm stuck with people I barely know." The Chinese deer pasted himself far away from the rest of the friends who sat in the living room, talking and laughing. Though that Yixing, is what he called himself, told him not to worry, how can he be so sure? Lu Han was putting his trust into a total stranger who is possibly lying to him; it made Lu Han go a slight mad. The male sat on the front porch of the Huang and Oh's residents. With his arms resting on his knees and his head ducked downwards, Lu Han ran his fingers through his silky smooth, golden locks. His cheeks puffed like a puffer fish as the air release it's air and his widen eyes turn back to normal. "Wu Fan............"

 

"It's very surprising to see this caring and warm hearted side of you."

 

A voice interrupted the male's thinking, his head turned to see where the sound was coming from soon making his eyes hood and instantly turn his head back. "What do you want?" He angrily asked, his brows narrowed together because he was disappointed to find the maknae. Se Hun took a step on the wooden stairs, and plopped himself beside the idol's assistant. The Korean narrowed his brows in confusion soon before looking at the older one beside him. "What do I want you ask? I want you to stop worrying so much Hyung." He calmly told the other as his expression transformed into a more gentle appearance. Lu Han gave a small chuckle at the younger one's attempt of making him feel better, though he did appreciate him trying. The Chinese male released a small heavily sigh as he continued to speak with his head faced upwards and not at the maknae. "Se Hun-ah..... You know things may not go the way you say it would." He added, his voice sounding lifeless as ever. The other male questioned the older one, titling his head to the side adorably as he released another chuckle making his shoulders shrug with the rhythm of his laughing. "What are you talking about?"

 

"Come on, you're Oh Se Hun, that time traveller's best friend and roommate, you know him better than anyone."

 

"Do I now?"

 

"Yes you do, or you should at least... You know what Yixing said isn’t completely true, something must have happened... Right?" With his final word, Lu Han turned his attention upon the boy sitting beside him on his right. The eight teen year old gazed into the elder one's shining eyes of hope, or rather doubt and gave a small nod as his respond. Lu Han smiled, ducking his head downwards he spoke. "I knew it" he sighed lifting his head upwards.

 

".... Lu Han-ish" the call of his name caused the other to return his attention back to the other with a questioning sparkle in his chocolate brown orbs. Se Hun took his left hand and rested it upon his Hyung's right shoulder as it rubbed itself back and forth. "I'll tell you this much, we're int he present, in which we cannot interfere with the past, unlike Tao, we cannot go back in time." The golden-haired male turned his head back facing the house's gate before ducking it back downward. "Im aware of that-"

 

"-But are you aware of the fact that it's up to Tao and Wu Fan to fix this together?" 

 

The sudden cut from the hazel-brown haired male received the twenty two year old's interest, his head instantly turning back to stare at the taller one. Se Hun's lips curled into a beautifully form, a smile; the warmth raised within Lu Han's cheeks, showing a rosy pink tone. "Hyung, I don’t usually call them that, but, you have something to you that caught me.... Lu Han-ish.... Listen to us, all nine of us, don’t worry about a thing, we promise you friend will come back safely.... Understand?" The sincere flowing through Se Hun's voice, showed clearly to the golden-haired boy. A smile as his responds grew on his doll like face, a nod being added. The younger one chuckled at his friend's adorable features, he never knew the amount of cuteness he held within. The male was always used to having him snap, screaming, yelling at everything; but now, he seems to calm and relaxed. He knew the amount of concern Lu Han held for Wu Fan, it wasn’t like travelling around the world in one day, no, it was much more dangerous and exciting. To have him, being the one to have begun this mess first, it was a shock that the Chinese male didn’t even point that out yet, or rather scream in his face for that. If Se Hun wasn’t there to begin with, none of this would have happened, and Lu Han wouldn’t be in such a state of emotion. "I’m sorry" mumbled the hazel-brown haired male, the side of his bangs hiding his teary eyes from the other to see or notice. The doll like male blinks a couple of time before titling his head to the right in questioning the other for what he had mumbled a second ago. "W-What was that?" He asked straighten his head, the younger one lifted his head from benife the ling strands of hair covering his face and concealed himself with a snicker. 

 

"N-Nothing Hyung..." A few seconds after, Se Hun stood up from his spot and begun approaching the entrance/exit door into the house, it made the other turn around before he reached for the golden door knob and ask. "S-Se Hun-ah!...... Is something bugging you?" 

 

The male felt as though his heart had stopped beating, thick amount of his saliva slid down his slender throat as he rotated his heels to the elder one's direction, finding his face towards his direction. "I-It's nothing at all, listen, It's getting late, I need to tell the other guys to get lost, and also" at that moment, his charming smile grew into a unexpected smirk as he turned the door knob and pulled open the door. "I need to find you a room in the house." With that, Se Hun entered the house and closed the door behind him, leaving the Chinese male alone once again. 

 

"A-A room...... You mean I’m staying here..... with Se Hun.... Alone?............... Hey Oh Se Hun come back here and say that to my face!" He shouted gathering his feet together and charged for the door.

 

 

One year back into the past, two Chinese males were out on the street of Seoul, adventuring in search of a certain someone. The golden-haired male had his hands shoved into his jean pockets as his head felt itself slowly turn to glance at the shorter one walking beside him, his facial expression dead as it can get; it scared the heck out of the twenty one year old. A shiver went down his spine, when a gulp slides through his throat. The thick saliva nearly clogging him, he cleared his voice lifting a fist to his mouth before turning back to look straight head. "May I ask, but are we invisible to this world?" He questioned the jet black haired male. "I told you" he said, his voice being dragged with a side of annoy. "Only by my command, are you and I appear visible in this dimension."

 

"My estimation is we're not at the moment?" He told, his answer has a great lack of confidence. Tao chuckled, his baggy panda eyes closing as his head ducked downwards, unbarring the older one's estimate. "Your estimate is correct my good man" he told. Kris sighed; he felt a sweat drop roll down the side of his head as his feet continued to lead him alongside the younger male. "What or who are we looking for?" He questioned, his voice sounding quite annoyed by the raven-haired male's silence. The younger one paused, his feet frozen to the ground as his eyes squinted together trying to recall his thoughts in his mind. The taller one stared down at the other, when his arm deadly lifted upwards and pointed at something from far the distance. "There" he told, nearly sounding like a whisper. The twenty one year old followed his didi's finger to where it's pointing towards, his eyes widen as he found who or what he was pointing at. Tall slender figure, pale white skin, black nice done suit, at this moment you're thinking of slender man, nope but-

 

"You must get rid the Wu Fan in this dimension." 

 

Surprise!!! You like the new lay out?