Moon

Let's Rewind Our Fairy Tale

 

 

As the beautiful Luna (moon) shimmers in the sparkling night sky; slowly as it moves across the sky disappearing when it’s other half comes along. The two boys have already entered dream land, well besides Tao at least. He lays his head on his folded hands and sighs; he turns his head towards the sleeping male cross from him. He thought ‘how could someone like him mess up his life,’ I mean didn’t his manager tell him not to say certain stuff; especial when on the live performance. He pouted silently wrinkling his nose as he gives in another sigh. “Stupid, why was I born was powers; if only I could live a normal life, then things wouldn’t be so hard.” He mumbled to himself before getting up and heads towards the window between the two beds; he smiles seeing his most favorite thing in the world is always there to cheer him up. Luna (moon), she sits there listening to Tao when he spoke; ever since he was little, he always went to her in case there something on his mind. “Hmmm…… Hi” He waved happily smiling when he sees her quietly waving back. “Jia Jia, I lost my mind. Se Hun told a totally stranger that I have powers to time; do you think I should ever trust him, ever?”

He watches his loved her shimmering light responding, like always she did with same old smile every time. Tao giggled ducking his head and lifting it back up, “thank you, he’s my friend and I should give him a second chance. But…” He turned around and begins to room around; “look, I’m with China’s biggest star here, and he has such a sick attitude. I don’t think I could stand it less than three days.”

He noted as he turns back; his elbows on the window listening to her as she spoke once again. “You think I should give him a chance, well Jia Jia you haven’t ever doubt me before so… I’ll give it a chance, thank you….for always being by my side Luna Jia… I love you.”

He turned around and settled himself back in bed.

 

The maknae didn’t know; he was being heard by the soloist. Kris gently opened his eyes and smiled turning his head towards the younger one; watching him snuggling happily on his pillow and sighs. “So he believes in the Luna Jia Jia belief.” He bit both his lips and lands his head back on the white pillows.

 

He turns his head back towards the sleeping male as he watches him sleep; he looked like a 2 year old taking its’ nap. “He acts like one, and he looks like one… He’s special indeed. “He stated before he grabbed his pillow and snuggled on it tightly.

They’re taking a hell long time, wonder why?” The Carmel colour male stated; he placed the finished pate on the glass counter. Baek Hyun sighs and so did Chan Yeol, the four began to worry about their two friends. “Hello anyone home?”  

They heard a middle toned voice coming from the entrance door; the three knew who I was, until when they noticed there was more than one person. “Honey, I`ll go put these away, you could go sit down or a bit.” The other was a deep husky voice; it was smooth also like dark chocolate.

Lu Han turned his head towards the side to see who the two couples were this time. Then, an middle height; but Lu Han was a bit taller of course, his hair was a bit long as he had long bangs cross his forehead, his eyes were huge; you could say two times the size of Lu Hans’. His lips were a middle rose pink colour, not the mention how plump they were, his skin a pale snow white shade.

Baek Hyun smiled, so did the happy virus; the two were glad to see the third member of their little derp squid. But of course, he ignored the two idiots and gazed at the pretty light brown deer arguing with Se Hun. They shifted and shoved their elbows at each other.

He walked towards the two and smiled; when he was an inch closer; Lu Han looked up at the male, he was almost blushing. He had such charm to him; such a beautiful smile displaced on him, just fitted so well. The boy patted his younger friend on the shoulder getting his attention quickly. “Congrat Se Hun-ah, you finally have a girlfriend.” Se Hun smiled at his hyung, while Lu Han…. You don’t want to know what face he was making.

And didn’t he hear him correctly? ‘Girlfriend’ for one he’s not a girl; and two he would rather die before letting Se Hun take over his heart. “Girlfriend?” The deep voice question as he raced into the living room; he spotted ’her’ and smiled.

“Ahhh~! She’s beautiful Se Hun” He said with a small chuckle into his statement. Lu Han crossed his arms and stood up, the feminine looking male yelp from the sudden ‘stand up’, plus the fact that he’s taller than he is, didn’t quite help.

“Listen, I’m not-“

“-my girlfriend” The maknae added completing his hyung’s sentence. “Plus, you two should know better, Lu Hannie hyung is a boy!”

The couples gasp; the BaekYeol couple chuckled, and the HunHan couple…were both dead drop serious. The older male turned his head towards Se Hun; he was in shock that the maknae would stand up for him, but of course; he didn’t admit that. “L-L-Lu Han?” shivered the doll-like male. He quickly bowed down and giggled silently “I’m sorry, it’s just. You’re so pretty.” Lu Han hated it when people called him pretty, but since they just met he’ll let it slid. “By the way my name is Do Kyungsoo, but you could call me D.O if you like; (giggle) that’s what all my friends call me anyway.” The male held out his hand; the deer stared at for a moment before gently gripping his hand and shaking it.

His partner slow began to approach the two holding out his hand. “My name is Kim Jongin, Kai for short.” Lu Han smiled and shook his; he began to introduce himself after Kai was done. “My name is Lu Han, and. I don’t really have any sort of stage name.”

Se Hun crossed his arms and chuckled, “how about Bambi?” The other male gave him a small glare before releasing the nine-year olds hand; of course he quickly noticed him and yelped. Lu Han sighs as he walks back to receive his taro bubble tea and continue to drink; the maknae did the same.

 

"By the way, we came here to meet up Tao. Where is he?" Asked the Korean flawless doll, the Hunhan couple choked on their drinks only to have the Baekyeol pat their backs for them. Kaisoo questioned them as they approached each other slowly; Kyungsoo titled his head to the side and asked. "Was it something I said?"

 

As the moon settled itself, the bright sun light raised into the dark sky; only to shine the city of Seoul. "Mhh..Ngh?" The maknae flutter his eyes open, when he stretch his long arms out and yawned. He turned his head to find the backs of the golden haired male, he pouted and sighs. "Gee, doesn't he have a schedule or something?" He asked himself, scratching the backs of his hair. 

 

Tao stood up and yawned stretching his long muscular arms our, then dropping them down to the side. The eight teen year old plopped back his bed and gazed at the male across from him. He blinked twice before standing up once again and waking up the male. He slapped his two palms on his bare arm and began gently shaking him as he spoke. 

"Hey, hey, wake up." But the only answer the older one could give him, was a small hum while rubbing his face into the white sheets. Tao pouted and slapped the male's arm instead. "Quickly get up; we need to start, Mhhh Kris!" Still no answer, the maknae plopped down on the singers back; WU Fan's eyes bulged out of his sockets when he felt the younger ones on his back. 

 

He turned his head only to get a slight glance of the the other and pouted. "The hell! Get off me!" He demanded, Tao chuckled turning his head down towards Kris, who's apparently 'pouting' and lifted his index. "Only if you wake up first, then I'll get off." Kris pointed at the maknae and warned him "if you don't get off, I'll drag you off." But Tao just smiled and continued on what he was doing, which was sitting on Kris. The singer twitched his eyes and quickly lifted himself up to make the younger one fall of course. Unfortunately the panda was to quickly for him, when he jumped off in time leading the older one to fall on his back and roll off the bed with a big 'thump'. Tao shrugged his shoulders giving him a small "ow", still not letting go of his smile. Wu Fan groaned, his face flat on the ground; when the maknae leaned down and patted his back. 

"I told you to get up, oh well you’re lost." He cheekily said and began skipping towards the bath room door. Kris growled slowly lifting his head up to glance at the empty space behind him.