Discharged

Let's Rewind Our Fairy Tale

 

"Kris Oppa!" Once the charming golden haired price stepped on stage the fans scream grew 100 times louder as he waved. Tao leaned on the closet door and yawn "Hmmm, I knew this stupid fan meeting and performance this is going to take long." He thought to himself, he stopped from a sudden girl’s voice calling from behind him.
"Wu Fan oppa!" He turned around and noticed: a young beautiful girl about his height, her hair long and jet black, her skin a white soft pale tone, her eyes big and angled, wearing a light tan beach dress, light tanned high heels, and holding a bouquet of red and pink roses in her hand. 

Knowing girls it's out of the question that she would get roses. The sight of love. 

He watched her as she ran cross from him crossing his arms turning his plump pink lips into a cute small pout. He knew that something went wrong in Wu Fans past that has something to do with his girlfriend. Geez he thought the trip with him and the singer isn't going to be ending anytime soon. 

"I should give you bubble tea more often Lu Hannie hyung." The Carmel coloured hair male pouted once he was finished drinking the Taro smooth. Se Hun watched him as he pulled the straw away from his face and began chewing on the black pearls, He chuckled silently watching him with hungry eyes, the older male quickly noticed him once he was finished eating turning his head towards the maknae before swallowing.

"What?" He asked, Se Hun just nodded and went back on watching the flat screen TV. "Okay Se Hun, Tao were back from the store!" A sudden childish voice was calling out from the door entrance, it was high but not as high Se Hun's just a bit deeper.  Suddenly two men appeared with plastic grey grocery bags in their hands: one male was shorter than the other. The shorter male had dark brown hair a bit wave in the front while the other had light golden brown hair with bunches of curls curled in his head. 

They spotted the two sitting next to each other, Se Hun had an mischief smirk on his face while Lu Han, well he look lost as always. He opened his mouth but was quickly shut up when the shorter male quickly ran up to him and gave him a huge hug covering his whole mouth. "AHH~ KYAAA~! HE'S SO CUTE, SE HUN WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS LITTLE BOY?" 

'Little Boy?' The Carmel head male thought, the maknae looked down at the two with that stupid smirk still displaced on his face and answered. "He's an Angel, a fallen one that is," Lu Han glared at him quickly grabbing hold of the male's sleeves pulling him off taking a deep breath when he was finally released and turned towards the smirking derp man. "Oh haha~" He said with a disgusted look on his face, the other male quickly kissed him on the cheek receiving a small 'hey' from Lu Han when he squeaked, "now you stay here little boy, I'm going to make you a sandwich."

 

He lifted himself off him and began skipping towards the kitchen, his lover sighs and then turns towards the other male who’s rubbing the kiss of his cheek, "sorry kid, he's really into that cute stuff and seeing you, well you're like a huge doll."

He looked up when he heard how deep the man's voice was, but it doesn't matter did he just call him a doll. "A doll?" He questions standing up, Se Hun watches him and begins to giggle from the annoyed Lu Han. "You think I'm like a doll?" He asked approaching him even closer till he stopped right in front of him having to tip toe thanks to his height. "You shouldn't have done that Chan Yeol he gets pretty scary at times."

He smirked when he heard his friend quickly flinch his eyes towards him then back, "so what? It's not like this little wimp is going to do anything."

Lu Han was about to slap him cross the face till a sudden male slapped the back of his head making his head swing forward, the twenty two year old found his lover behind him with a white plate with a sandwich placed on top. "Hey Chan Yeol be nice to him, he still so very young." Chan Yeol held the back of his head and turned around to his lover beginning to whine. "But Baek Hyunnie~"

'How old are these two?" He thought rubbing the backs of his head then turning around toward Se Hun who's still watching him in pure lust, it made him sick to his stomach but then again maybe they're younger than he is. He turns back around when he felt a sudden tape on his shoulder, he found the man named Baek Hyun holding the plate in front of him and smiling "here~" he said pushing it closer till Lu Han simple just aspect it. 

"Now tell me, what's your name?" Baek Hyun bended his knees down and smiles when he spotted his beautiful chocolate brown eyes "me? My name is Lu Han" The male smiled and bowed down, he smiled pointing to himself he began to introduce both him and his boyfriend "my name Byun Baek Hyun, and that curly hair guy over there-"

"-Hey!"

"His name is Park Chan Yeol." The Chinese man gave a small 'ahhh~' noting his understood what he just told him, he then placed the plate on the glass coffee table and looked back at Baek Hyun with a bright smile on his face "Baek Hyun right?" He quickly nodded putting on hand on his shoulder "Yeah you got it, but please just call me Hyung okay?"  Chan Yeol was finished rubbing his head when he stopped and glanced at the two shorter males in front of him, especial that Lu Han “Lu Han is it? How old are you?" He wondered seeing how disrespectful he was he would want a great explanation for his behaviour.

"I'm twenty two years old."

The two couples froze when they heard 'twenty two.' Se Hun chuckled from their expression as Lu Han sighs and sits back down beside the maknae and continues on with his bubble tea drinking. 

 

Meanwhile, the singer has finally finished his performance having Tao wait for him for the past say... 4 hours! He already fallen asleep on the wooden floor, his arms cross with his legs wide apart and his head ducked down. Kris stepped off stage and found him asleep he chuckled and bends down to wake him, but then a sudden hand grabbed his wrist pulling him up. He surprised to see it was his past love, Soo Xing with a bouquet of roses for him; she quickly grabbed a napkin from her pocket and begins to whip off the extra sweat droplets on his face. 

"Oppa! You did amazing. Here i got this for you." She smiles handing him the roses, the golden haired male gave her a huge smile embracing her in his arms, and she was surprised from the sudden act and questions him "Kris, what's the matter?" "You came, I'm so happy." She chuckled and patted his back "of course I came, you've been talking about this event for the past week." 

The n it hit him, he remembered talking about this with her, he remembered how she would always listen and laugh along with her, and it made him very happy to see her smile. Tao yawned fluttering his eyes open and stretches out his long arms, 'ahh that Kris when he going to be out?" He wondered and rubs his right eye when he noticed two pair of legs in front of him: one feminine and bare with tan high heels on, the other long and manly wearing long black pants. The maknae gave a small 'oh' lifting his head up to spot a pair hugging one another smiling. 

He pouted and stood up patting off the extra dust on his pants and shirt then tugs on the older male's shirt "hey, are you done yet we need to leave."

He turns his head and found Tao a wake and pulling onto his sleeves while rubbing his eyes like a 2 year old. He giggles and gently pushes his lover off him; she returned him a smile "I have to go now; maybe we could meet later on." Giving him a small oh her smile returned back on her face, and gave him a nod "sure I understand if you're busy."

Soo Xing runs towards the exit door and waves, Tao crossed his arms and pouted as he gazed at him then at the girl. "I'll see you later love. Bye!"

He waves and watches as she leaves then turn towards the maknae whose expression wasn't pleasant "what?"
"Thanks to your little moment with that girly girl, you wasted too much time. You know time control has its limits."
Kris twitched his left eye when he heard him talking about his 'girl' "that girly girl happens to be my lover." Tao breathes out a laugh turning his head to the right then back, 'I'm not stupid, I see you two hugging up each other, loveable this loveable that I get it alright. It's sick!"

The jet black boy crossed the line between the two, he hated how someone would talk stuff about her, he doesn't even care if say about him he just cares about her well being. Plus the fact he said it was sick made his blood boil. "Listen" he added quickly grabbing the others caller pushing him towards the walls, but the maknae expression didn't change. "You got a lot of nervous to say that" "and you got away of nervous to grab me" He smirks coming from the one who's younger than he is. "What the hell could you do?"

The Panda grabs onto his caller turning him around while he hand cuffed both his arm behind his back pinning him to the walls, Kris gasped when he felt the cold walls being pressed against his cheek. Tao leaned over as the older felt his lips curling into a smirk. "I brought you here, now it's not only to change what happen in the past but to change that sick ugly disgusting attitude you got there, understand me?"

 

The golden haired boy nodded, he released his arms and sighs making Wu Fan question him when he saw him rubbing his forehead "what did I hit you to hard?" He began walking towards him but was stopped when the maknae swung his arm up "no, times up."

The older one was confused was he told him 'times up' "what do you mean?" He wondered as Tao stopped rubbing and begins to glance at the golden haired male beside him "I mean the time limit through 'going back in time' has ended; now we must wait a week till we could go back to the future." He froze on the spot when he heard him, his eyes bulged out but then soften his looks as he breathes out a laugh "you must be kidding here," Tao innocently shook his head, his expression the dame as before. Kris's quickly turned right around and sighs. ", what's going to happen then? To us I mean." He asked still gazing at the maknae who simply turned around and begins to walk toward the exit door, suddenly then stopping. 

"When, I could limit the time into three days instead of a whole week." "Really?!" The older one asked rushing his way towards him and grabbing both his shoulders, a huge smile on his face. Tao giggled "yes, but I'll some help from you that is."

 

Then his smile turned, how he supposes to help him? It's not like Kris has special abilities like he does, "help? What could I do?" He wondered his tone a bit softer then usual making the wushu man smile even more, "for starters how about you help us a hotel."

Meanwhile, in the future timing both Chan Yeol and Baek Hyun were sitting in front of both the HunHan couple with their heads down and their hands on their knees. "I'm so sorry hyung; we didn't know you were our hyung in the first place." Baek Hyun stated his voice a bit shaky from embracement, Chan Yeol sighs noting saying anything till his was elbowed in the chest but the older male. "Oh uh~ hyung I'm really Really REALLY sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect you of any sort of way it's just-" The rapper was cut off when the two felt sudden hand patting on their backs making them lift their heads and wonder. They found Lu Han smiling in joy and even giving them small giggles and chuckles here and there.

"No, you guys don't have to be sorry for what you did, I mean a lot of people have miss understood m age so you're not the first, just don't take it too hard alright?"

They lifted their heads and gave to deer a huge hug making him smile in joy even more "You're such a good person Lu Hannie hyung~!" Baek Hyun cried tightening his grip on him even more, Lu Han coughed and patted his back informing him to let him go, and so he did. 
Se Hun sighs still thinking that maybe Lu Han hated him... Okay he knew he hated him but maybe it was just a stupid thought, that's he always thought it was but now... It changes a lot

"Lu Han hyung!" He called out; Lu Han turned his attention off the two and faced towards the Korean maknae "what do you want?" He asked, his look turned into disgust, then he was surprised when he saw him bowing down to him 90 degrees 

"Hyung, sorry I disrespected you may we start over?" 

The maknae began chuckling silently knowing he would aspect him, maybe they could even get closer then friends and so he thought. "Get a life Oh Se Hun I just met you today and you want me to be lovers with you?" Lu Han angrily stated slapping his back then continuing to wrap his arms around the two. Se Hun gasped quickly lifting his head up, his mouth shaped like an 'O' and his expression completely clueless "no?"

He asked his voice more raged then before, the twenty two year old turns his head and glared at him knowing he didn't mean what he said when he said respect "you think I'm that stupid!" The maknae sighs lifting himself up, Lu Han isn't as easy as he thought he would be, seeing him ringing arms with Wu Fan back behind those building made him look so...so...innocent.

Meanwhile the two young men found their hotel room (543) on the 5th floor in Melody Hotel near by the subway of Samsung. As they arrived to their door, Kris slipped his hand into his pants pocket and took out the golden room key; Tao crossed his arms and sighs. "What's with that sigh of yours?" He questions him while slitting the key into the lock, Tao blinked twice before answering his question giving him a disgusted look when he opened the door and turned to face him. "The fact that i have to deal with for three day is just crazy," Kris letter out a breathy laugh turning back his head around and took off his shoes "because my looks and good charm is too good for you?" "More like your personality disgusts me" he said taking of his shoes before entering the room.

Wu Fan sighs taking off his jacket and throwing it towards the on the right corner, "I'm going to take shower before sleeping, already so you go ahead and start thinking about ways to get back to the future." And with that the maknae heard the bath room door close making him breath out a laugh, 'this guy is really something' he thought before jumping on his side of the bed. Meanwhile, the soloist has already striped himself bare and started shower the warm water droplets hitting him on his bare skin. (Yeah you guys get the point he's showering) He lifts his head and stares at his reflection in the mirror in front of him and smiles, knowing he had a second chance made him realized how luckily he was. He had his image back plus he had the one love he had come back to him.

After much thought the male turned off the water and wiped his hair up wards while little water droplets flew in the air. He realized that the room didn't have any towel and remembered that he saw towels folded in the shelf at the bottom of the bed; the maknae heard a small creak coming from the bathroom door making him turnaround from his pillow and stare at the head poking out the door. "What the hell are you doing?" He wondered sitting up still holding on to the cushion, "here's the thing, there's no towels here." Tao sighs placing his pillow back in its rightful spot and approached the singer "so there's no towels?" "No" "I'll be right back then."

He walked towards the shelf and grabbed a light blue towel and went back to Kris, he leaned on the walls holding each side of the cloth while silently shaking it. "Take it" Kris stretched out his long arm but wasn't able to receive the cloth "hey, past it!" He yelled 

"Promise me this, if you keep me waiting this long again I'll be sure that you receive this towel"

"I understand Tao, now could I have the towel?"

"How could I believe you? No lies?"

"No lies"

"What if you do, what then?"

"You could hurt me"

"Hurt you? Like how?"

"Tao past it over!"

"TELL ME HOW I SHOULD HURT YOU?!"

"Wushu"

"Wushu? Okay fine if you make me wait again I'll do wushu on your till you can't walk again, understand?"

"Okay now please quickly give it to me I'm freezing"

Tao slowly held out the towel as Kris happily aspect it and thanked him closing the door quickly, the maknae walked back to his bed and continued on with his 'hugging the pillow' thing, till he heard small noise coming from the wash room. He turned he head from the cushion and gazed at the white door where Kris was while hearing 'useless, idiot, weak, ugly' coming from the distinctive voice of Wu Fan. "Hey! I could hear you know, shut up!"

"You can, can you? Good, because you know you could never beat me in a fight!" He smirked when he sees him step out the room fully dressed wearing a grey tank top and black sweats, he chuckled when he saw the maknae smirking "you know, it's funny coming from the person who just got beat up by me." "If that's so? I don't see a mark on my body." He boated body slamming the empty bed cross from Tao's while texting on his black flip phone, then he noticed him pointing on his right arm and questions him as he closed his phone.

"Then what's that burse on your right arm?"

"Burse?" He quickly grabbed on his arm trying to find the mark till he spotted the purple mark and began poking at it. 'Ow' yup it was a burse that's for sure. The singer pouted and turned back his attention on Tao who's smirking silently while staring out the small window between the two. "F you Huang ZiTao!" He sighs and reached out arm towards the lamp grabbing hold of the small click button. "Ahh~ shut up and sleep."

 

 

HEHEHE P.S That little part where Tao won't give Kris the towel, was based off Park Jungmin and Kim Hyung Jun shower scene from SS501 Thanks For Waking Me Up!!! And, if you're a 'Don't Touch Me Or Else I'll Have With You' subcriber, sorry if I haven't updated there's just this scene where is really just.... to awkward to write but surely I will soon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                        To Be Continued