Past

Let's Rewind Our Fairy Tale

 

 


The singer blinked twice before taking in the younger one's words. Is he really in his past? Did this guy really take him back in time? No, it couldn't be, I mean it's not possible! No one normal like him could control a powerful thing like time, Wu Fan's first expression of him was absolutely wrong, Huang ZiTao wasn't a normal person. "Well, what are you waiting for?" The sudden question brought the golden haired male back to reality. He hummed as an answer simply getting the same respond from the other one. "Oh" He finally let out "It's just, did you really bring me back in time?" He questioned simply getting a nod from the time controller. The singer gazed at him for a while before adding another question. "When you were turning into feathers?"
"That's how we managed to get here."

 

 

 

 

He blinked twice before continuing to ask the maknae more and more question expecting an answer back from him. "How is it even possible for a person to even turn into feathers?" He wondered, a confused appearance displaced on the older one's face. "That's how we travelled back into time," Tao responded crossing both his arms beginning to get annoyed by the fact the soloist was wasting his time, but even so Kris continued his question asking.

 

 

 

 

"Then where are we now?" "Were where you made the biggest mistake of your life." "Which is?" "Where your big performance was. (Sigh) Look I don't want to sound rude, but if you’re not going to go up there and fix what you messed up. I'm going home." Tao quickly pouted as he turned around but was stopped by a sudden hand gripping his right shoulder. "Wait! I'm sorry, it's just that. It's not normal going back in time like this."  He turned his head only getting a half glance at the older male. Tao was never the type to get mad easily, but if so his smile always brings his mood up. A side from his appearance Tao is a very loving and cheerful young man who just wants to be friends with others; of course he already is with Kyungsoo, Se Hun, Baek Hyun, Jongin, Chan Yeol, Jongdae, Min Seok, Joonmyun, and Yixing.

 

Kris lifted his head quickly noticing the younger one's sweet smile. He sighs as Wu Fan lightens his grip on the other's arm, the older one quickly flinched other then the screaming from the fans he heard footsteps coming their way. It must be his manager, flipping his attention back on the confused looking panda he quickly pushed him in a nearby open closest. Tao squeaked from the sudden push and demanded Kris to tell him why he was acting this way. Gripping the maknae's pair of arms as he was pushing him against the wooden wall of the inside of the closest, Wu Fan gazed at the direction where the sound was coming from and quickly flinched back connecting the two`s eyes. 

 

 

"If my manager sees you here, you’re going to be kick out for-" "Kris! What are you doing in the closest? It's time for your performance so quickly get ready!" A male as the same height as Wu Fan gazed at him while he gave him his demandment, he was wearing: a yellow caller shirt two buttons undone, a black blazer on top, classical dress pants along with shiny black shoes glimmering and gleaning in the light. The twenty one year old turned his head around and simply nodded as he walked towards the stage. Titling his head down wards he was in shock, did he not see Tao? Or maybe he didn't care if others was around? No, his manager wouldn't even let his parents get through the idols door. 

 

 

Slowly turning his head back towards Tao, he found the maknae still staring at him till now. "Why didn't he say anything?" He asked himself again the younger displaced a soft smile on his face gladly to respond to the others question. "You see, he could only see you, not me because I was the one who took you back in time." "Meaning the one's who brought the other is invisible during the time being?" He nodded lifting both his arms to grab the older one's arm. "You know, you better go before time runs out." Kris completely forgot why he was here, he was so caught up by the other`s story that the reason he came here just disappeared from his mind.

 

He released his arm and began walking towards the stage but then sudden stopped. Slowly changing his expression Tao titled his head side wards questioning him with a "what's wrong?" Wu Fan turned his head half way still able to get a small glance of the maknae, his expression cold yet worried. "What should I even say?" He wondered, the eighteen year old crosses his arms and titled a bit to the side still gazing at the golden haired male. 'If you want them to stop stalking you, say it in a nice way." "Nice how?" "Hmm..." 

 

He placed his index finger on his right cheek and began thinking. "How about “even though I do love the company, I hope it would be alright if I had some privacy." Something like thing so your fans would understand." Wu Fan let out a small "ah~" noting that he understood the jet black haired male’s suggestion. He turned around and began walking towards the stage, Tao watched him as he heading the center of the stage, hearing the fans scream louder when the lights quickly shined down at him.

 

"What do you mean they went back in time?" The Carmel haired male was worrying about his 'lost' friend and began questioning the Korean maknae endlessly, Se Hun acting like he was listening gazed at the beauty of the older male creating him smile every time he opened his mouth to say something. "Se Hun are you even listening to me?" 

 

He flinch into the real world and began rubbing the back of his neck. "You didn't hear a word did you!" He smiled and let out a breathy laugh "Lu Han you're over reacting!" He said as he headed towards the long couch. "Over reacting? I knew we shouldn't have trust someone like you." He nagged as he watched the younger male jump onto the couch and let out a huge sigh. "Trust me, as long as I known Tao for he would do anything to hurt your friend." 

 

 

Lu Han gently brought down his shoulders and soften his sharp appearance. "Really? Tao wouldn't do anything?" Se Hun smiled at the sudden change of Lu Han and turned his head to face him. "Trust me on this Lu Han; Tao isn't the type to hurt another."

 

He let out a small smile of relief; Tao does look like a type who has a cold look to him at first but really he’s a huge softy on the inside. Plus, he's younger then Kris what harm will he bring towards him. "Also..." The sudden voice quickly gave the twenty two year old shivers anxious to hear what the other has to say. "I enjoy the time being with you, your over reacting is y."  Did the twenty two year old just hear what he thought he heard, turning his hand into a fist the shorter male quickly ran over to the Korean male aiming to grab his nose until he was stopped by a sudden straw was pushed in his mouth. 

 

“Keep calm and drink your bubble tea” Se Hun noted gazing at the flat screen TV pictures displaced on it flipping from scene to scene. He then stopped as thought began to occur in his mischief mind, why isn`t Lu Han doing anything usually he would be nagging the out of him. Managed to pull his attention off the machine on the Carmel coloured male and found him happily drinking the thick liquid. 

 

A huge grin displaced on the eighteen year olds face as he found the shorter male beyond cute as he continued gulping down the bubble tea. “Yummy?” He questions to receive a small nod as a responds.