Steps

Let's Rewind Our Fairy Tale

 

"Are you sure about this?" Asked the Chinese deer one last time, placing both hands upon the other's shoulders. Yixing gazed into the twenty three year old's eyes, in a matter of seconds took him to nod his head up and down as an answer toward the other one's question. Lu Han followed alongside the other's action, staring at him for a matter of seconds then ducking his head downwards and sighing. 'What's going to be happening to Kris in the mean time? I hope nothing will happen is what I want.' The honey-haired questionable spoke to himself, through his own mind and thoughts. Even so his thoughts expressed upon his appearance, the shorter male lifted his arms and placed on the older one's upper arm. "Lift your head Lu Han" spoke the younger one, the male's eyes widen after hearing the twenty one year old's high pitched voice. Momentarily, the taller one brought his chin upwards and his face directed to the other in front of him. His eyes soften spotting the gentle smile upon the feminine one's virtuous appearance, the male titled his head to the left as he closed his eyes shut and also brought the innocents of his lips to a smile. "Both Wu Fan and Zitao will be fine, trust me Tao's been this type of situation before, this isn't his first time."

After the bunny-like male's short statement, a grin formed on the deer's face. 

 

~*~

 

"You ing er, geez how the hell am I going to deal with you for the next three days?" Questioned the golden-haired male, ruffling up his short locks in-between his finger tips. The young twenty year old opened both his lids from underneath the darkness; the first thing his eyes caught was the creamed door of the hotel room. His hands were placed against his hips and his direction was nowhere near the other male. Tao narrowed his brows before swiftly spinning around toward the other, his hair flipping to the side. They caught the twenty two year old standing with his hands also upon his sides, sharing the same expression as he did. If you were wondering what has happen before the two started this argue, here's what went down: the wushu panda was having a mental battle with him, himself, and he within his own thoughts/mind. He was sitting in the wash room in front of the door when a sudden knock interrupted the artist's thinking.

 

"What hell you doing in there? Open up I need to use it you know."

 

Huang's eyes opened from their sockets, his mouth was somewhat speechless as a word wasn't allowed to spill from his mouth. Tao threw his head backwards, not noticing he's hit the back of his head against the door. "Ahhh~! Aiya~!" He hissed shutting both eyes and holding the back of his back. Kris slightly jumped from the sudden thump and took a few steps backwards from the door. His eyes widen but then returned to their normal self as he decided to knock on the door once more of the younger one's attention. "Zitao open the damn door!" He exclaimed, to his surprise the door swung open finding the twenty year old in pain while he held th back of his head and squeezed the golden knob. Wu Fan gazed at his expression before blinking blankly, soon his legs brought him out the washroom and Kris's eyes didn't leave his sight. 

 

"H-Hey, you okay?"

 

"What does it look like I'm okay, geez~!" The younger one snapped spinning his heels around when his eyes captured the view of the idol. The golden-haired male blinked twice before giving the other one a slight glare, he thought 'why bother wasting feelings toward a ing brat like him!'. The twenty two year old bent downwards and reached his arm to grab the thrown pillow off the ground. He swung his arm to the side, tossing the item to the side not noticing he's threw it directly toward the panda’s back. "Ow~!" He hollered soon returning his attention at the extremely tall male behind him, giving him a growl as a threat. "The hell was that for?" He asked, the soloist turned to the other's attention finding the pillow was remained on the ground, by moved closer toward the jet black-haired male. His eyes flinched upwards finding another pillow was flying nonstop to his face. The soft cushy item being pressed against the twenty two year old's face, blew some of his golden-hair strands backwards as his body as still froze in the same exact position as before. Gradually, both lids opened finding the younger one still standing before him in the same pose as a matter of seconds ago.  Wu Fan took in a deep breath, reaching out for the other pillow sitting at the foot of his feet he threw it towards the other one's face as well. Zitao sassily gasped having the felt of pillow hit him once again, the two gazed at each other's similar brown orbs and shared at the same strong electric shock of the contact. They begun throwing pillows at each other's throats.

 

Back to the present, the wushu master begun approaching the taller one. He stood closer than ever to the singer when a sudden question formed within his mind and out his mouth. "What's your schedule today?" He asked with a firm voice. "Well-" said the other spinning his heels around to the same direction (not facing Tao anymore). "Since we did happen to go back in time, these three days I have a day off; you could say this is somewhat lucky for me don’t you think?" He questioned returning his attention toward the smaller one. The artist narrowed his brows before releasing a sigh from in-between his lips. 

 

"Fine, then we should stop fooling around and get this done with okay?"

"And how is it are you supposed to do that?" 

"Fix all the mistake you regret in this time being. Then once everything is done, we can go back."

"Fix everything?"

"Yes"

"I'm done with the ing scandal thing, I guess I could a few more, but this may take a few minutes or so."

"Fine~!"

 

The twenty year old spun his heels around the other direction, lifting his head up and walking him self ward the sleeves of the room. Kris on the other hand, pinned his chin in-between his finger tips and begun collecting his thoughts together; but for some reason couldn't think or rather gather his thoughts together the way he wanted. His eyes squinted together and his teeth gritted tightly. Suddenly, a pen and paper was placed in front of his eyes and placed upon the wooden table between the two beds. Wu Fan had his eyes attached on the sheet and pen when they flinched upwards toward the Chinese male who's sitting himself on the opposite bed across him. "Here, this should help you get your stuff together." He said plopping his cheek on his fisted knuckles, the golden-haired male blinked innocently at the other making him somewhat uncomfortable. Tao narrowed his eyes in questioning the older one and snickered at the very expression he showed upon his face. "Psh, what? Write why don’t you, you're wasting beautiful time." He noted turning his head out the small window of the room.

 

"....Thank you" Tao's eyes widen.