Wu Fan

Let's Rewind Our Fairy Tale

 

"This Huang Zitao?" Questioned the golden hair male, Lu Han's mouth was opening and closing from surprisement 
"This guy’s younger then I am!" He complained turning to face the Korean maknae, Tao twitched his left eye and gripped on the older shoulder creating him to squeak and groan in pain. "Well excuse me for being younger!" The younger boated lifting himself from the other male leaving him lay there, Kris twitched his eye as well and lifted his arm to grab his right shoulder and began massaging it as he lifted himself up.  The Carmel coloured male crossed his arms and glared at the two men standing not even glancing each other from what just happen. "I demand both of you tell me what happen between the two of you!" Command the eldest. It was silent but the command that Lu Han brought out did get their attentions quickly. The Korean male chuckled; the shorter male quickly turned around and pouted.

 

"What the hell are you laughing at?" He questions, the taller one stopped and turned to face the other "don't you mean us, now Tao's not only going to tell you is he?" Point out the dark brown hair male. Lu Han with in the urge to punch him, instead he quickly grabbed his noses pulling him closer to his face. "Don't worry, Wu Fan would tell me everything!" He claimed staring into the others sleep droopy eyes. He smirked of course the other one quickly notice him creating him to pinch his nose even harder. 

"Lu Han! That hurts Ow~" "What was with that freaking smirk of yours?"

 

While those two were going on, the Chinese singer took his eyes off the two instead turning to gaze at the other miseries male cross from him. Kris mostly gazed at his beautiful dark eyes, he never seen anyone have such charming dark eyes before it seem almost impossible to him that darkness around eyes could even look good on anyone. But the panda proved him wrong.

 

Tao's eyes rolled over and spotted the golden hair male gazing at him with lust in his eyes, the younger one blushed a bit but it wasn't that noticeable. Clearing his throat he turned around and began walking towards the other male creating him to quietly jump when the younger one sudden approached him. 

 

Stopping in front of him the younger one questioned him. "Wu Fan is it? What do you want from me?" Kris gulped from the sudden question and managed to let out a responds. "Please call me Kris. I came in help of your help." He spoke in Chinese, the younger one smiled sweetly when he heard him speak in his langue, Kris blushed from his sudden smile then heard a command coming from him. "Come with me." He said curling both fingers and walking out the living room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"So it was Se Hun who told you I had those abilities?" Kris simply nodded as his watch him snap his two fingers and gently his teeth "Damn I told him not to tell anyone." He mumbled to himself, the older one glanced at him of course the maknae quickly noticed him turning his head towards the taller male lifting himself off the stairs bar. “Listen.” He said in a serious tone creating the other one to quickly get back into reality “I’m only going to help you, but once I do I’m not doing it again got it? Once you change what happened in the past I wouldn’t help you redo it.” The singer didn’t understand what he might; maybe he had a time machine on him or his going to just help him find the good of what he did.

 

 

 

Wu Fan was so deep in thought that he didn’t noticed the maknae had disappeared till two sudden pair of arms wrapped around his muscular waist creating him jump a bit. Tao lied head chin on the others shoulder whispering into his ear. “Relax, and stay still or else this won’t work.” The younger voice made Kris fluster a deep pink but then he suddenly relaxed lowering his hands and turning his head to glance at those eyes of his again. Tao held on him tighter making the other’s mind go crazy, was he by the sudden change of the Chinese maknae? No it couldn’t be he wasn’t gay. His eyes grew huge when he saw the maknae’s face suddenly shredding into white little feathers until it happened to his whole body. The golden haired male thought he was going crazy seeing someone dissolve into thin air, he quickly whipped his head towards the ground finding that the bottom half of him was doing the same till it reached up to his upper half completely turning the two into nothing else but feathers.

 

 

 

 

 

“A-Am I dead?” He thought but then he heard a silent chuckle coming from beside him, “Nope” Opening one eye at a time he found the maknae happily standing beside him and watching him as he reacted. Kris looked around the room, in was dark he couldn’t see anything else besides the smiling Tao. He watched as the maknae opened the door out of the dark room. He was confused but everything little thing his eyes could get on seem very similar to him. As he was following the maknae he suddenly stopped when they both hit the entrance to his biggest performance and fan meeting.  The golden haired male’s eyes went huge when he finally knew where the maknae had laid them too. The older one finally spoke, “Isn’t this?” Tao stopped and responded,
“this was where you now fix your mistake!”

 

Note: If anyone's wondering, Tao is the only person who could control time that's why Se Hun brought Kris to him. If you have read the other chapters so far you'll note that Kris is a soloist, but even though fam is amazing he couldn't stand the fans who didn't give him any privicy making explode his thought at his next performance. Now that he did everyone dislike him because they got afended, his life became a mess everywhere he went everyone gave him glares or even start goosuping. That's when he met Se Hun who brought him to Tao, The maknae aspected his help in need bringing him back in time.

I hope this helps and the story does not cofuse you or anything thing if so please send me a message and I'll do my bets to explan 

Thanks you all so much for the support I'm dearly thankful ^^ 

~ Young Ja