Thoughts

Let's Rewind Our Fairy Tale

 

"Hold up, you're telling me that you let Tao go into the past! With a random stranger?!" Umma angrily asked the maknae, whose sitting happily beside Lu Han of course. "He's not a stranger! Wu Fan's my friend and your friend Tao did offered to help so don't blame us for this mayham!" Snapped the Chinese male, as a loving mother he is Kyungsoo couldn't help but fight back for his son. "Oh please, that Wu Fan or whatever he is! Couldn't he have helped himself?" He asked shoving his face down toward the older male. The caramel coloured haired male was shocked when he saw the male changed after hearing his so called 'son' being off with another man. But of course he didn't let that show on his face; he shoved back and stood before the short male. "Well it's not likely for some person to go back in time is it?!" 

 

"Hey you two, really I think both Tao and Wu Fan would be fine on their own." Smiled Kai, as he tried his best to displace ayeo on his face for Kyungsoo (which always helped him calm down and giggle). "Kai, don’t do this please." He said ducking his head away from the others face, Lu Han backed away from him scared something might happen; he was about to trip over Se Hun but was lucky caught when the maknae decided to stand up. "But hyungiee~! You know you shouldn't fight, especially like this~" D.O bit his bottom lip and slowly turned to find the younger one pouting oh-so innocently. 

 

"Ah! Kyee~!" He squealed, till another slapped Jongin in the back of his head which quickly alerted all of them. "Gee Jongin, you honestly really need to stop learning these tricks from Tao. Speaking of Tao where is that little panda?" Asked a red haired male, Lu Han turned his attention off the two when he found a short Korean male with his hand still behind the back of Kai's head. "Joonmyun! You know it's not nice to slap people in the- oh, hello there." A another red tagged along the so called Joonmyun, he and Joonmyun were about the same height even though secretly the older one was wearing lifts to match his lover, seeing how he is the man of the relationship. The twenty two year old shook off his anger from what happened earlier and smiles. He was about to introduce himself when the boy behind him stepped up and answers.

 

 

"Joonmyun hyung, Yixing hyung what brings you here?" He smiles while wrapping one arm around the other's shoulder, of course being Lu Han he shrugged him off. "Well, both I and Xingie wanted to stop by because we heard both the Baelyeol couple and Kaisoo couple were here." The twenty one year one Korean male replied his lover by the name Yixing steps up and adds "plus, we heard there were someone else here too. Hi my name is Yixing and what's your name I may ask?" Lu Han stared at him as he held out his hand and smiled showing those two dimples on each side of his face. The caramel haired boy chuckles and grabs onto the other male's hand and shook. "My name is Lu Han, it's nice to meet you" he bowed down and returned the other male a smile when he spotted another yet sweeter smile forming on his face. "He's so beautiful when he smiles" Thought the twenty two year old.

 

"My name is Joonmyun" the boy turned around and found another male holding out hand, he noticed a handsome smile on the other's face; a bit similar to Yixing's but maniler. Lu han released the red hair's hand and grabbed onto the other. "My name is Lu Han, it's nice to meet you." "What brings you here to the Huang and Oh residence?" He asked, the boy gave a small 'ah!' and released his hand and begins to rub the locks of his hair. "Well, my friend Wu fan is in need of help with his fam and everything, your friend Se Hun afforded to help and so he brought us here to Tao."

 

"I see, seeing Tao he'd help anyone." Noted the other one, Lu Han nodded and excused himself from the room. He stepped into the hall way and found a white feather lying on the white tiles of the ground. Bending down he picked up the fluffy object and spun it around between his fingers. "A feather?" He asked himself in Chinese. "It seems that you and I share a common thing huh Lu Han." The boy heard a voice from behind him, speaking in the same language. Quickly he turned around and spotted Yixing leaning on the wooden pole of the stair case. "Y-Yixing, you're Chinese?" "From Changsha, hmmm it looks like Tao and Wu Fan left already. Tell me how long have they been gone for?" The older one blinked twice and begins to figure out the time the two left. "Let's see, we got here at 12:00 and now it's midnight." 

 

The younger's face seemed shocked when he heard the news and gasps, it caught the other's attention making him turn and question. "What? Is that a bad thing?" He wondered, Yixing shook his head up and down. "It could be a week before they come back."

 

"WHAT?"

 

"You see, time control is really powerfully and seeing that there's a time limit. Both Tao and Wu Fan have gone too long."

 

 

Lu Han blinked twice before he began slowly leaning his head side ways. 

 

 

 

“Why you little, COME OVER HERE!”  In the meantime, both golden and black haired boys were just wakening from their sleep; unfortunately, Tao found the wrong time to fool around with the singer. “Hey! You needed to get up any way! Besides, we need to get to it if you want to get back to the further! AH!” Wu Fan threw his long, white pillow cross the room, luckily it didn’t hit the younger male as he ducked and dodged. It slowly slid down the wall and on the panda’s bed; he turned around and quickly grabbed the pillow using it as a shield against the grumpy Kris. He looked around the room, with no sight of the male; maybe he’s given up? The artist sighs and let’s down the pillow, suddenly he was pushed down and pinned from shoulder to shoulder. He squeaked when he spotted Wu Fan’s nose being press against his. Tao felt his heart’s pace increasing, the other’s breath hitting his white, slim neck. The male gulped a thick amount of saliva and gazed at the brown orbs of the older. “Never sit on my back like that ever again.”

 

“Then how about you wake up for once and I won’t!”

 

Snapped the younger male, Kris smirked and released out a breathe chuckle. “You’re a feisty one, aren’t you?” Tao displaced the same smirked on his face, making the older one change expressions. He pushed his gege off him and pinned him on the opposite side of the bed, the same way he did to him. Wu Fan slightly gasped and gave him a shocking expression while, Tao on the other hand leaned toward the older one’s face; his eyes a half mooned shape. “Yup, and you’ll have to deal with that till the three days are up! That is if we could even get things going.”

 

The older male twitches his eyes; he pushed the boy off him and shuffled his way to the wash room. Tao giggles when he heard the water run and jumped his way out of bed. He threw the older one pillow back on his bed and stood up from his bedstead. The teenager sat there when he heard the sink's water turning on, he swung his head toward the white door of the washroom and breathily chuckles before lying himself on the bed. Lifting both arms behind his head, Tao began gazing at the blank ceiling of the hotel room; suddenly the memory from the other night flashed within his thoughts. That girl, that girl by the name Soo Xing, he didn't know why but seeing her with Kris really exposed the singer's gentile side. A smile appeared on the younger one's face when he turned around on his side and began staring at the blank wall instead. He blinked twice before turning back and sitting up on his again. "Ahhhh!" Out of no wonder, Wu Fan suddenly appeared in front of the artist's face; his chocolate brown orbs staring back at him. "K-Kris, the hell you doing sneaking up on people like that?"

 

All of a sudden, the twenty two year old embraced the jet black haired male into his arms, he held him tightly in a affectionate position. Tao blushed; he rapidly placed his hands on the older one's shoulders with the same strong grip. 

"What the hell you talking about Tao?"

Suddenly, he realized it was all just his mind playing tricks on him. He slapped his bare forehead and sighs when he rushes his way to the wash room. The golden haired male watched as the boy quickly slams the door behind him making him start to wonder. "What the 's his problem?"

 

 

 

 

The artist pressed his back on the white door and slowly slid down till his felt the bare coolness of the white titled floor. The male enveloped his knees when he began thinking of what happen a second ago. Was his thoughts telling him something, or was it just a plain trick?