Oh Se Hun

Let's Rewind Our Fairy Tale

 

 

"Don't you wish that you could just, restart your life? Let everything you did in the past be undone?" Kris was sitting on his couch flipping from channel to channel, He breathe out a laugh when he saw a commercial being held on TV, "As if it’s that simple as you say it is." He sighed and turned off the TV heading towards the table staring at every death note letter lying on the glass coffee table sitting in front of him.

When he heard the door open to find it was his roommate Lu Han. "Oh hey, more mail." He frowns and groaned brushing the front of his hair back. "I don’t even want to look at them" He said. "Well it's your fault for even saying what you said...By the way what did you say?" He got up and started walking towards the table where the 22 year old was. "I said that I find the fans extremely annoying!" Lu Han sigh, Kris noticed him and turned around "Well it's not my fault they kept stocking me, I found one in my house one time writing on my wall and even going in my room taking stuff!"

 

Throwing the letter back down and he shifted over jumping back onto the couch; the oldest turned around and leaned backwards on the table.  "You know there's no way you're getting their respect back right?" He asked titling his head to the side. "I know" "Especially when you said it on a live performance" "I KNOW!" He higher the level of his voice with a bit of anger and eructation. Lu Han groan pulling himself up walking towards the taller and handsome male. "Come" He cutely said pulling onto one of his arms,
"What? What do you want?" He asked lazily not even looking at his gege. "Come you need fresh air." He pulled him one last time which finally got him up; Lu Han smiled wrapping one arm around his friends.

Once they hit outside, Wu Fan wasn’t surprised when he saw glares and heard snickering and gossip flying around the air. Of course he knew it was all about him, Lu Han glared at the stupid anti fans. The grip on his arm quickly got his attention.”Lu Han you okay?” He asked with a very soft tone to him; His expression quickly changed when he heard the younger ones voice. “Me?" He swung his head towards the taller male. “Of course it’s just that these glares these girl are giving. Is really getting on my nerves” He said giving his attention back on those anti fans. Kris smiled and messed up the older ones hair which quick got his attention. “Hmmm, don’t worry about them Lu Han. Just ignore them”

 

A girl coughed out “” to Kris which got the shorter males attention, “” He replied giving her a disgusted look, Kris sighed and rubbed his forehead. Bringing the two behind two building, Kris sat down on an old cardboard box and landed his head on his two paws. Lu Han sighed walking around him brushing the bangs covering his face, He stopped in front of his friend which out his attention he looked up and smirked “What?” He asked with a bit of chuckling in his question

"Wu Fan You stupid idiot, you should really think before you act or else you'll get yourself in more trouble then you are in now!" Lu Han yelled at the taller male sitting and groaning listen to him nag. He pouted and when he noticed that he wasn't even listen to him because he had his finger in each ear. "WU FAN ARE YOU LISTENING?" He slapped his arm, "Hmmm? Oh don't worry yeah I was"

Crossing his arms and taking another glance at him "Okay, what did I just say?" He asked.

Kris stared at him for a split second and breathes out a laugh. Standing up he patted the shorter man’s head and walked off. Running after him he stopped him by pulling his arm keeping him going any farther than he is now, Kris turned around when he found the older one shouting in he face. "Wu Fan I'm serious you have a messed up life, how are you even going to fix it?" 

Smiling and grabbed his arm to gently let it down, "Oh Lu Han don't worry I'll think of something" 

Lu Han pouted and gave him a cold glare. "What the hell are you going to think about? I mean it's not like you can go back in the past and change your whole life!" "I know someone" The high childish voice stopped the two from moving any farther. Walking out the shadows, a coco colored hair male with dark beautiful eyes shining from the sun's rise smiled with his two hands in his pants pockets.. The oldest ran behind the tall male and ringed his arm glancing at the 18 year old walking closer to them. "And what is it to you? Asked Kris “My name is Oh Se Hun. I may look young for having a deal with you, but please give me your trust"

He turned his head around and found Lu Han pouting and crossing his arms, Se Hun started eyeing him cause of his natural beauty, his beautiful milky skin, and those pink plump lips just waiting for him to take a taste. "Excuse me" He taped him, getting his full attention, Se Hun turned around and looked at the taller male. "What do you know about fixing others life?"

Smirking and closing both eyes he began he walk around them. "Well if it's something like going back in time then you could put your full trust in me". Lu Han glared at him giving the opposite of what the younger wanted "Oh Se Hun is it?" Se Hun turned around and smiled. "If you’re as good as you say why don't you show us an example-" "Oh it's not me honey, it's my friend" Cutting him off waving both of his hands in the air.

Kris looked at him. "What's his name?"

He turned his attention back to Wu Fan and walked closer to him almost creating both of their foreheads to touch. "Be careful Wu Fan!" Yelled Lu Han glaring at Se Hun with disgust, Se Hun opened his mouth and gave in the name: "Huang ZiTao"

Kris fell a electric shock going up his spine when he heard the name, giving Se Hun a shocked face. “Do you know him?” The youngest questioned him and gave him a smug smirk. Lu Han couldn’t stand the fear he’s seeing his friend with another stranger’s forehead touching, running up to him he grabbed his shoulders pulling him back and wrapping his arms around Se Hun. “Please we don’t need your help, could you leave?” He asked in a serious tone, but the position he is in (Hugging Se Hun) The youngest couldn’t help but smiled sweetly when he turned around towards the eldest.

 

“My my you’re very clinging aren’t you?” He added creating Lu Han to blush a light pink. “What? You disgust me Oh Se Hun!” He yelled tighten his grip around him giving him a disgusted looked. He shivered when he felt a cold hand brush against his warm cheek. “Why are you blushing so hard my love” He questioned in a soft tone, Lu Han’s eyes went huge when he heard “Love” and slapped the back of his head pushing backwards, “Ow?” He said while stumbling and rubbing the back of his head. Kris was frozen and still in the same position when Se Hun last approached to him, lifting his head lightly to face the two having a slap fit together, “Oh Se Hun” He yelled out which cause the two to freeze.

 

They turned around giving him his full attention, “What is it?”

Lu Han glared at him, and slapped the back of his head “Be respectful and say Hyung you twit!” He swung his head forward when the hand hit him. Slowly turning to the Carmel colour male he smiled


“Why are you so cute?” He asked in a sweet soft voice messing up his hair, “Hey STOP! My hair!”  Lu Han 

shrieked 

quickly lifting his arms into the air and grabbing Se Hun's arm throwing it to the side. "You're such a creeper!" He claimed watching him as he turned around and smirked one last time at the eldest. Turning his attention back to Kris he headed over and quickly stopped in front of him stepping a few steps back. “You called?” The young one asked him and looked him in the eyes. “Bring me to this Tao, I want to meet him.” Demanded Wu Fan. Lu Han swung his head up still fixing his hair giving his every attention to the two standing in front of each other. After hearing what he heard many question flew into the eldest’s head “Did he just say what I think he said?”  He then quickly swung his attention to the tall young male “How can he trust someone like him?” And then back to his friend. “Wu Fan are you sure you know what you’re doing?”