Lonely

The games they play

 

She was scared, he had been driving for a couple of minutes without speaking. She wanted to yell or scream but she knew better, if he snapped, there was no one to save her. 

"are you really not going to speak to me"? He asked with a deep voice that startled her but she still didn't respond so he pulled over. "yah! Minzy!" it came out a little louder than he wanted it to making her gasp in her seat. They sat there silently for a bit before he continued.

"bian-he minzy-ah" his said softly making her turn to him, his face was down and he looked really tired.

"opppaaaaa" she decided she was going to drag it out for a bit.

"forgive me okay?........I was in a bad mood" he said looking at her now.

"oppa I forgave you a while ago" she tried her hardest to sound sincere.

"so why have you been ignoring me"? 

"I just don't want to disturb you anymore.......I just felt a little jealous before that you're close to everyone except me" 'yes! Take in all my lies' she thought devilishly.

"woah, my minzy has become so straight forward" he sounded astonished. 'eww, when did I become his'  "are on some type of dare"? He asked when she was not responding making her shiver a little 'oh my gahh!!!, how did he know?. Did one of the unnie's tell him?'

"wh....wha.....what"? She stammered, she was so sure she had been caught.

"you've been acting strange.....first you text me, then you act cute with me and then you hold on to me; it's just not like you.......do you like me"?  'wow, first I thought he was smart for finding out so quickly but now I'm sure he's just has a really huge ego' she was laughing on the inside "woah, my minzy is blushing" he said reaching out to her cheek. 'me? Blush? Woah he has really gone mad think........ Whoa, his hands are so soft and.........no minzy eww' she was mentally kicking herself.

"oppa don't worry I won't act cute with your or hold on to you anymore......can we go back to the dorm now?"'she asked innocently.

He didn't know what happened but he felt sad hearing her say that, even though he was in a bad mood on those days, it felt so good that someone wasn't running away from him or treating him like a monster. Everyone always ran away from him when he was one of his moods which was of course in thier best interest but minzy was the only one who spoke to him then, twice, and he had to admit, it felt very good. He spent his entire time in China thinking how he was going to make things right between them and enjoy her act cute with him but here she was telling him that she wasn't going to do it anymore. He liked how she called him oppaaaaaa, dragging out the a and sounding very cute with it.

"yeah sure" he said sadly, as he the ignition.

'wait..wait.....he was supposed to stop me' she panicked a little. 'is it really over'? She asked herself as her heart was beating really fast 'what's wrong with you?' she asked her heart, placing a hand over her chest.

"once again, I'm really sorry. You didn't deserve that" she glanced at him, that look in his eyes, the sincerity. She was sure her beating heart was the only thing that could be heard in the car now as they were both silent with her looking into his eyes. 'woah, he really has nice sparkly eyes'

 

 

'wow this is weird, but weird good. I can't stop looking at her but why is she looking at me like that, wow she's so....' he was thinking to himself when a car's horn blasted behind them. 

"oppaaaa, it's the police" she recovered fast but he was all giddy that he called him the way he liked again. 

"This is a no parking zone...." the voice by his window zapped him back into reality. "woah!!!!!!. It's G-dragon".

"Goodevening, sorry sir. I momentarily parked here to resolve some issue" he said calmly.

"woah! You're so well spoken, my daughter likes you a lot. She has your poster all over her wall. Woah! She won't believe I saw you" the officer seemed a little too happy, like he was the fan and not his daughter.

"may I see your phone"? He asked the officer kindly.

"yeah". He took the phone, stepped out of the car and took a picture with the officer and handed him back his phone.

"now she will believe you" 

"you are too nice, you......." the officer was praising when he stopped abruptly "is that minzy"? He asked doe eyed.

"yes, i was asked to take her somewhere" he was a little too good at lying.

"woah, okay. I was already thinking you two were dating, being parked out here at night.............ok, but you two look good together though" the officer said winking a him, he turned to see her blushing.

"but.....yes.....we have to hurry, is it okay if we leave"? He did not want to seem rude. 

    She watched the whole thing, the way he seemed so sincere talking to the officer and even going as far as taking a picture with him and then lying about why they were together which brought it all home for her, he could never be sincere; he would always be an egotistic liar.

“we’re here” she heard him say breaking her out of her thought.

“oh”! she got out immediately.

“wow!.....no thanks or bye or goodnight”? he asked still standing by his side of the car. He didn’t want her to go, in a way needed her. No one else dared to go beside him when but she did and he ruined it. He needed someone who would try to pull him out of his misery but was not ready to beg for it.

“aren’t you coming in”? she asked sheepishly.

“ani……….i need to go to my favorite place to think and relax” he said getting back in the car.

‘eh…..probably going to a strip club. Eww so gross’ she said and shuddered running in without saying bye.

He watched her run in, her presence was definitely calming and now he was feeling cold and empty. ‘why did she look at me like that earlier’? he asked himself as he drove to Han river. He pulled up his hoodie, got out of the car, sat on his bonnet and looked through photos of kiko, pushing every thought of Minzy out of his head. He wanted to call her but he knew she would be out with him and he was not ready for that type of heartbreak.

 

Seunghyun----->Jiyong

Yo!, you went missing after the concert. Where are you?. Lets hit the club.

 

Going out was the last thing he wanted, he didn’t want shameless groupies clinging to him, he just wanted her.

 

Jiyong------->Seunghyun

No I’m good. I’m busy, go with teddy hyung.

 

He looked up to the sky humming 2ne1’s Lonely.

 

The minute she opened the door, she was hounded by her unnie’s

“why did he pull you away”?

“what happened”?

“did you two make out” Bom’s question stood out the most.

“NO!, why would Jiyong oppa do that”? Chaerin yelled, she was obviously angry even though she tried not to show it.

“yeah Chaerin unnie’s right. We didn’t do that” she said looking down.

“So what did you two do, coz we got home before you” Chaerin asked.

“we just spoke for a minute or two……he…he apologized for getting angry at me in the studio and asked me not to ignore him” she told them the truth.

“well that’s a lie because, oppa never apologizes” she looked at Chaerin suspiciously, she didn’t understand why her unnie never believed her.

“unnie….why would I lie”?

“maybe you heard wrong”

“but I didn’t”

“okay, I know how we can resolve this” Bom said and went to her room.

“okayyyyy”? everyone was confused at her sudden action.

“Here use this” Bom came back handing her a pen. “record your every conversation with him so cl-roo will have peace of mind”

“okay” she said taking the pen.

“for the record…………the both of you looked very hot driving off like that. With that being said, im going to find my baby. We have to go out tonight” Bom said and left. She hated the look chaerin was giving her, it made her uncomfortable; they made her start this game in the first place so the last thing she wanted was dispute in the house.

-----------------------------------
A/N   My babies, you guys waited long right?, im sorry :( but im gonna have to to sorry some more because this update was long and boring, so im sorry...i havent slept in 2 days but i promised you guys i would update so.............NEW TWIST COMING SOON