An unexpected night.

The games they play

 

“Baeby, lets go out tonight” Bom said seductively whispering in her boyfriends ear.

“how could you still want to go out, aren’t you tired from the concert”? he asked yawning.

“No…I’m actually very hyped right now” she said pouting, she hated when he was like this; it waslike they never did anything fun together, they never really did. He always found a way to bail on her.

“But I’m really tired, we didn’t get a chance to rest after our concert. We came straight to yours. Everyone’s tired”

“No not everyone, Minzy said Jiyong went out…..common lets go” she said trying to pull him up.

“Minzy……jiyong….how did that happen”? he said sounding more alert.

“dunno, don’t care. I just want to be with my boyfriend” she lied.

“Tomorrow I pro….”

“Yongbae, get dressed. We’re going out” Seunghyun’s voice blasted through the door as he made his way in without knocking. “oh…you’re here. I didn’t know there was anyone in” he addressed her.

“what do you mean?, you opened the door for me you ”! she shot back, she really could not stand seunghyun sometimes, he always tried hard to be all gentlemanly and cool but she could see through all his act.

“well I thought you left already”

“whatever” she said turning back to her boyfriend. “baeby!, common. I really wanna have fun tonight” Yongbae was frustrated, he really hated having to say no to her all the time but she was so demanding. She never wanted to sit in one place.

“Yongbae common, its just you and me here. Jiyong left us hanging” he heard seunghyun say when he suddenly had a bright idea.

“I have an idea guys, how about you two go together” he said smiling.

“WHAT”! They yelled in unison.

“well, I’m obviously not going out in this state coz I’ll definitely ruin your night complaining about being tired and the both of you really need to grill your beef”.

“I’m not going anywhere with him” she said making a face. She could kill her boyfriend at times like this.

“Ditto” seunghyun said simply.

“Please guys……do this for me. You two really want to go out and chill with me, I really don’t want to and you guys can’t go alone. I really think this is an easy situation” he knew it was only a matter of time before they gave in.

“fine, I don’t care. She can follow me, as long as she doesn’t cling to me” Seunghyun said sighing.

“like I’d ever do that”

“so do we have a deal”? Yongbae asked.

“Whatever!, some friend you and jiyong are” seunghyun said before looking at Bom “you, meet me downstairs in thirty minutes or your is getting left behind” he said and left before she could blast him with one of her swift comebacks. He had no problem with her, he just enjoyed teasing her but she always took it to heart so it became a daily routine for them to bicker.

She got in the car late on purpose, she was curious to see if he would have really left her.

“You’re lucky I was late also, or you would have been left behind” she heard him say as she joined him in the back seat.

“wow! So you still can’t drive”? she asked faking being surprised. “you know my baby nephew got his license right?, I should make him teach you” she said. “oh don’t worry, you wont have to pay” she added when he glared at her.

"Oh shoot, i completely forgot you were that old" he knew it was a low blow but there was no way he was letting her get away with teasing him.

They finally arrived at the club after what seemed like hours of constant bickering. She left him the minute she got in, after seeing some recognizable faces; she partied like she never did. She was happy he brought her to a club full of socialites who would not hound her for autographs and whatnot; she didn’t care if he left her, she could always get a ride from someone so she mingled, drank, and had so much fun to forget all her ual frustrations and anger at her boring boyfriend.

“Bom, we’re going down to the dance floor” a blur called out her ‘huh?, why would they have two heads’ she asked herself. She couldn’t see anything around her; all she saw was slow blurs moving all around her.

“I need a drink” she said searching the table for something to down.

“Bom, I think you’ve had enough” the blur snatched the drink from her hand. “Lets go dance” she was suddenly pulled up.

Wherever she was was crowded not but she didn’t care, she tried to move with the rhythm of the beat but she knew she was failing. The heat started getting unbearable so she started by taking off her Louboutins, they had been killing her for a while now. She danced some more, swaying in whatever direction till she started ping her peplum dress.

“I think its time for us to leave” she heard a seductive voice behind her, whoever the blur was was trying to stop her from ping her dress. She felt his rock hard body behind her.

“uhmmm” she moaned grinding on the person till he forcefully turned her around.

Seughyun had been watching her since she drifted away from him as they got in the club. He heard about her wild partying style and he knew he had to keep an eye on her for Yongbae, what he didn’t expect was getting bored of the club and watching her becoming his fun for the night. She really looked y, how did he not notice it when they were together in the car. He wanted to stop her when he saw her reach her limit but he knew she would never let it go, but he knew he had to when he saw her about to strip for the entire club.

“I think its time for us to leave” he said coming up behind her, he felt her stiffen up for a bit and then the unbelievable happened. She was grinding on him, and it felt so good but he knew it was wrong so he turned her around to face her.

“uhmmm, I like it rough too” she said leaning into him, she had the most seductive look he’d ever seen.

“We need to leave” he pulled back, pulling her by her wrist but she ended up on the floor so he had to pick her up bridal style.

“My very own y prince charming” he heard her cute chuckle. She was mind ing him, he didn’t understand how she could go from y to cute.

“whoa, you’re really handsome” she said leaning into him while in the taxi, tracing out his features.

“for you to say that, you must be drunk out of your mind” she said chuckling, he couldn’t wait to about their night.

“I’m not drunk stranger, im very sober right now”

“really?, prove……” her lips was on his before he was done. He wanted to push her way but she moaned in his mouth and climbed over him before he could stop her. His arms, having a mind of their own, s their way around her waist, pulling her in some more. He could feel his bulge throbbing, and that was when he knew they’d gone too far as he pushed her off him making her hit her head on the car door a little and passing out.

“don’t worry she’s fine” he assured the concerned driver.

     They rode straight to his house, the carried her once again bridal style to his bed as he laid her down on his bed and covering her with his duve and sat beside her; he couldn’t go to the bedroom just incase she wanted to puke. He picked up a book from his shelf, kicked of his shoes, spreading his legs on the bed. He glanced at her sleeping peacefully, he her beautiful blonde hair ‘wow, she’s really beautiful’

---------------

A/N....hi my lovelies, so here's a little topbom for you. I'm not really into this couple but i found them cute as i started writing so i hope you like it, if you dont please let me know. :)