Chaerin;s interlude

The games they play

 

She went back to get her bag because she left it in the studio but she saw minzy walk to where jiyong was sitting, hugging him from behind. The only thing that stopped her from bursting in and pulling her from him was that she knew minzy was about to get it. She knew jiyong the most and no one, not even president yang suk was allowed to disturb him when he was working on a song so she stayed there and smiled when he was being rude to minzy, of course she felt bad for her dongseng but if he didn't give her the time of day earlier when she was trying to talk to him, there was no way she was going to allow minzy have that luxury. She hid when minzy rushed out of the room angry, even she had to admit he was being unreasonably mean but she knew something was bothering him. Whenever anyone disturebed him when he was writing, he would just scold them and move on but the fact that he said those things to minzy only meant he was pissed off and writing music at the same time.
 
Chaerin------>Teddy
Oppa, i suddenly lost my appetite. Go eat with dara without me.
 
She texted Teddy knowing he was waiting with dara downstairs. After seeing minzy hug and act cute with him like that, she lost her appetite. Jiyong was hers, he had always been and he will always be. She wouldn't be going through this torture if she had accepted him when he asked her out during her trainee days but it wasn't her fault, he was ugly; he had a round face with a chipped tooth and his english was plain horrible which was why she rejected him, telling him that she liked Teddy which was true so they became friends. He even nicknamed her hunchae and she returned the favor calling him jingyo and everything was perfect till one day three years ago when she came back from japan with the girls after a month of promoting there for about a month….
 
flashback
 
She arrived at the YG building running up, she missed playing around with her bestie but met with the back of a blond boy, she could tell he was good looking from behind; he arms were very toned and he wore blue skinny jeans with a white tank top and high tops. She drank in the view of the boy before her, her heart racing. She was going to kill her jingyo oppa for not informing her about the new male trainee.
"HUNCHAE"!!! she received the shock of her life as the hottie before her turned out to be her jingyo. For a while he'd been looking better and better but she wasn't expecting him to look like this…….
"oppa, what happened to you"? she asked as he embraced her, he smelled nicer too.
"i decided to go blonde for my solo; i never knew i'd look so good with it. just kidding of course i knew that" he said smilingly, the kind of smile that took her breath away. 
 
Present
 
From that moment she decided that she wanted him back but she wasn't going to ask him, she knew all she had to was play her cars right and he would ask her again. He basically followed her around her trainee days so it was going to be hard, was what she thought till he called her during one of his trips to tell her he had been dating he beautiful kiko, the japanese model he'd been talking about for a while. She was shocked, it was over for her even though she remained friends with him and had to listen him every time he spoke about her but it was short lived, she never knew what happened between them and she didn't really care, she finally had him to herself. Three years later, she'd watched him become more y and appealing, his english even got ic, he got more girls than hugh hefner and he still never asked her out. She even threw herself on him a couple of times pretending she was drunk but he was always so gentlemanly, she knew he still kept in touch with kiko and he still cared for her but she didn't care…she still wanted him regardless which was why she was participating in this stupid game. she was going to stay away from him for a bit while minzy bothered him a lot which would make him run to her. She had it all planned out, she would get with him and make dara and bom shut up for the rest of their lives. She thought and smiled.
 
===========================================================================
21 subscribers yay!!! thanks guys, i promise it will get more interesting :) .