Dont hate me

The games they play

He was in the music studio trying to work on a song, any song but it wasn't coming to him; he kept picturing minzy's crying face as she ran last the elevator. He wanted to run to her but he knew better, it was the reason she ended up like that 'never approach me when I'm pissed' he remembered his own words. He hated making people cry, especially girls. He always tried not to make them sad or cry, even when he dates them, he never breaks up with them, he always made himself look irritable so they ended up breaking up with him. 'I cant believe I hurt her a second time, why is she so persistent recently' he thought to himself as he felt someone behind him.

"hyung" it was one of the Kwon twins, he's been having a hard time telling them apart since they decided it was cool to confuse everyone by having the same hairdo. "are you calm?, can I talk to you"? The boy asked innocently. 
"yes, sit" 'GREAT! Now they all think I'm a monster' 
"hyung, don't be angry but you have to apologize to minzy" the boy said shy, it was clear that he was angry but he couldn't be rude to his hyung
"I know" he replied briefly making the other boy stiffen
"b..u......but hyung you never apologize. I was ready to grovel" the dancer said.
"I never apologize because I usually have nothing to apologize for but I know I was wrong for what I did to minzy" the dancer thought about what he said before nodding and responding
"thank you hyung, she was really sad and crying.........I'll go now" the dancer said sadly while taking his leave.
"you like her don't you"? He asked making the dancer gasp, not answering "well I guess i got my answer" he said smirking asthe other continued looking at him in fear.
"......but I'm not allowed to"he said sadly before leaving. He didn't blame the boy minzy was actually very cute, especially when does aegyo and calls him oppa and not to mention y....'wait why am I thinking about her like his'? He asked himself shuddering at his own thought.
 
 
The game was over, she was done and it was not worth it. She was the greedy one agreeing to a stupid game just for more lines. She was the most popular of the girls in Japan anyways and her fans loved her no matter what. She was done with gdragon, she hated the fact that she had tried so hard and got the most embarrassing moment of her life and in front of her crush, and basically the entire yg family.
"minzy-ah" it was Chaerin
"leave me alone, I just want to be by myself for now please" she said as the tears continued to pour but her unnie didn't get the message as she dropped on her bed hugging her behind. Times like this she really liked her unnie, she always knew what to do and how to make someone feel better.
"bianhe........jiyong oppa is an , excuse my French" Chaerin said making her smile a little. "I am going to scold him a lot" her unnie said making her turn to look at her
"please don't......let's just forget everything even the game, let's just forget it" she said sitting up on the bed this time.
" so you're going to just give up"? Chaerin asked sitting up too
"yes!, this would never have happened if it wasn't for the stupid game"
"well, you can't blame it all on the game. No one approaches jiyong oppa when he's angry or writing music, at those times he is gdragon" Chaerin explained
"how do you know I approached him when he was writing"? Minzy asked suspiciously 
"I......I......I'm making a general analysis minzy-ah"
"well I don't care about his stupid moods or split personality, it's off"
"so you're going to just give up?, do you know how many people saw him yell and curse you like that, it's not about the game anymore. At this point, what you get from the game is just an extra, you have avenge yourself" Chaerin had a point. "look just as a reward, we'll add a month to the game" Chaerin added when she saw minzy thinking about what she said.
"I guess the game is still on then if you put it like that, I have to make him pay somehow"
"Good"! Chaerin said smiling mischievously.
"but unnie..."
"sup"? 
"if he's like this, why do you like him so much"? She really wanted to know.
"minzy. soon you'll learn that with some people, there's more to them than what you see"
"huh"? 
"never mind, come lets go eat together" her unnie said pulling her.
 
 
He'd been looking around for her the day before and the morning before he was supposed to leave for china to apologize but she was nowhere to be found. He didn't want to text her, he wanted to find her himself.
"hyung, let's go or we'll miss our flight" Daesung said peering out of the van as he walked out of the yg building.
"sorry, I was looking for minzy" he said as he got in the van.
"I'm not sure you should see her for a while hyung, shes terrified of you now" times like his he hated seungri, the kid had a way for pouring a spoon of salt on your injury.
"that's why I have to apologize maknae" he said gritting his teeth.
"you haven't apologize till now"? Seunghyun spoke this time.
"yah!, what even got into you yesterday?, you were fine when we left you" yongbae said this time.
"kiko happened" he said getting pissed again
"jiyong-ah, it just a girl. You can't let her have so much control over you like that" yongbae said
"what can I say, the was great. Not that you would know anything about that" he always knew what to say to change the attention from him to yongbae.
"hyung, you need to do something about that. It's starting to show by how hyper you've been getting during the tour" that maknae said to yongbae making him pounce on the maknae, he looked at his phone muting out all the ruckus behind him. He went to minzy's number immediately, contemplating if to send a text.
 
GD--------->Minzy
Minzy, I'm sorry. Don't hate me......please :$
 
He sent it immediately before he had the chance to change his mind. He really didn't like to apologize which was why he always tried to do the right thing but he knew to aplogize if he was wrong. He waited for a response but it never came, even after landing in china, he looked at his phone waiting for some kind response but got nothing. 'maybe she's busy getting ready for thier tour' he thought to himself 'no one ever ignores my text, even kiko' he again and mentally kicked himself for ruining his own mood by mentioning her in his thought.
 
Back to Korea
 
He wanted to say he didn't care but he couldn't lie to himself, she never texted back and it infuriated him. She could not have been too busy because Chaerin and Dara found the time to text him a lot and he knew Bom had been texting yongbae. Thier plane landed at 7pm and 2ne1's concert was starting in an hour and he knew he would be killed if he missed it. 
"hyung can I ride with you"? Maknae asked, he had asked his manager to bring his bentley to the airport becaus he planned on going to Han river after the concert since it was endidng at 1am which was the best time to go, last night he had seen photos of kiko and her new boyfriend out and about in Japan, they called them the perfect couple so of course he depressed again.
"sure but don't speak, and you're not riding back with me" he answered the maknae.
 
He made the worse mistake allowing the maknae ride with him because he clearly didn't know how or when to shut up telling him that minzy had been texting the entire time. He had never been in his life like when they pulled at the back of the concert venue. They all met backstage to wish the girls luck since they were going on in just a couple of minutes.
"oppa" Chaerin said throwing herself in his arms. It was a normal thing for her to do and he was fine with it, data hugged him too, Bom shook his hands lightly and he noticed how she had been distancing herself from him since that night she heard him getting intimate with a girl. It was all yongbae's fault, everyone knew how loud his scenes were. He knew she wanted him, and he was no saint as he smirked and winked at her making her clear a little. He almost burst out laughing but decided to hold it in, he looked around for minzy but she was greeting everyone else instead. He waited for her to approach him but she didn't, she walked right past him to one of the Kwon twins making him pissed. He was about to approach her when yang suk came in and made all of them go to thier VIP section since it was time for them to get on stage. 
 
She saw his message the day he left for china but wasn't touched by it, she was going to ignore him for a while since Chaerin told her that he hated it when people ignored him. She saw him walk in, she hated that he was tanned. She liked tanned boys but then she hated him so it didn't matter, she saw Chaerin and data throw themselves at him like he was some god making her throw up in . She also saw the wink he gave Bom, he was so filthy he didn't even care about his best friends feelings as he flirted with his girlfriend. Se walked towards him, seeing his expectant look but then walked right past him and loved the enraged look on his face. She was so happy at her little accomplishment that she performed her hardest, she saw him from where she was that he volunteered when Dara asked for a boy volunteer during her solo stage so during hers, she danced more y than she had ever done with both kwons twins all in her personal space; she took a little side glance at him and saw a shocked look on his face making her happy and dance more.
 
 
The concert was finally over, they had cleared up backstage and was leaving the building when she saw him leaning against the wall waiting for someone so she assumed it was Chaerin
"oppa......were you waiting for me?, wow you must have been waiting hours" Chaerin said racing past her to him.
"oh Chaerin......ani... I want to talk to minzy for a bit" she heard his respond and was shocked but not as shocked as her unnie who was clearly taken aback."minzy can I talk to you"? He asked so gently that she was almost mesmerized to go to him.
"I have nothing to say to you oppa" she said with all the strength in her but he wasnt having that as he left Chaerin to minzy, grabbing her by the arm....pulling her gently into his car, locking the door.
"I'll see you guys at the dorm" he said curtly to the rest at he sped off leaving chaerin and dara dazed and bom squealing.
 
=========================
A/N hope its getting better?, remember, the more you comment, the more motivated i am to update :) LOVE U GUYS