HE CALLED YOU Y?

The games they play

 

"so oppa told me you texted him weird things last night" Chaerin said to minzy as she joined the rest of her band mates in the living room of their dorm.

"yes, i was thinking i'd get a head start. I want to be done with this before the end of the deadline" she responded and she was serious, she was okay with being clingy with everyone else, every one but gd

"let's see the texts" dara said grabbing for minzy's phone

"why"? she asked hugging her phone.

"yah maknae!, the deal was do whatever you have to but you have to tell everything and show us proofs or we won't believe you" Chaerin answers calmly unlike dara who was almost fighting her for her phone.

"so you don't trust me, is that it…….Bom unnieeeeee" she said whining to bom who was absentmindedly looking at her blank phone screen.

"maknae, chaerin is right. We told you the rules" Bom said curtly.

"fine"! she said allowing dara take her phone.

"WHOA!, HE CALLED YOU Y"?!! Dara's exclamation was enough to make bom throw her phone across the room to see the text.

"Lemme see that" Bom said snatching the phone. "whoa, minzy you're almost there. Keep this up and he'll be in love with you in like a week"

"Ani!, he only replied her text because i told him to" Chaerin said walking to the kitchen. 

"what"? Minzy asked following her with the rest of the girls.

"yeah………..he texted me saying you were drunk and he was going to ignore your text so i begged him to text you back"

"he still called her y…. so that counts" Bom said trying to defend her while she just stood there silent.

"well seungri said they went out last night so he must have been drunk" dara interjected.

"he didn't go out last night with them though, he stayed in the hotel room all by himself. Bae told me" Bom said. 'wow, and i thought he went out to be surrounded by groupies' minzy thought to herself 'wait….maybe he ordered himself one of those expensive call girls…ewwwww' she continued her thought process.

"what ever, just do what ever you have to do so i can finally make you guys stop doubting that he's in love with me" chaerin said removing her from her thoughts.

"so she can french kiss him and sleep with him"? Bom asked.

"ANI"! chaerin broke her cool for the first time since they started the game.

"ewwwww, i would never sleep with him not to mention kiss him eek" Minzy said calmly because she knew it was never going to happen, not in a million years.

"haha, i was joking chaerin but from your reaction, i got the impression that you're the one in love with him" Bom hated her life at the moment, she had to sit on the sideline and be the instigator when minzy had all the fun. She loved yongbae, he's hot and y with a voice that would make any girl melt but he was just too boring and safe. They'd been together for almost a year and they'd been in first base ever since with maybe a minor step into second base. She was dying to get to fourth but it wasn't happening, he always said 'lets take it slow, i want it to be special'. the fact that he cared about her enough not want to do it and she cared about him enough to want to go at it  like rabbits was infuriating for her; being with a younger guy meant he would cater to all her needs but she had to pick the teddy bear. She wanted gdragon, for a while now she wanted him, she wanted him badly after hearing him ing some girls brains out when she went to visit yongbae who insisted they play assassins creed together, ugh; she'd not been able to see gd in the same light after that, she already knew he was well endowed from the multiple times she saw his bulge in those tight skinny jeans he always wore. The boy was basically trying to kill his noona, everything he did emanated and she was ually frustrated. It could never be him though; first of all he was yongbae's best friend and she knew she could never come in between them, secondly, she already had two of her donseng's fighting over him all the time and a third, minzy who was fascinated by him and probably loved him but didn't know so yes, there was no way she and gdragon would work out.

"so the boys would be back soon, minzy….you know what you have to do right?" Chaerin asked and Bom saw minzy turn red 'poor girl doesn't even knew she's under the dragon spell' bom thought to herself. she couldn't blame minzy though but she'd rather minzy be with him than dara or chaerin, she actually started to want to see them together after the back hug he gave her on the episode of strong heart. She was jealous but she couldn't help but think they looked cute together. 

"UNNIE!, stop spacing out"! Minzy yelled breaking her unnie from her train of thoughts; she was worried about her unnie, she'd been spacing out a lot recently.

"Minzy-ah, you scared me"

"Unnie, what do i have to do to seduce jiyong oppa. How do i hide it from se7en oppa, he already knows i like him. what if he sees me acting cute with jiyong oppa, he will think I'm that kind of girl" Minzy said worriedly as she got to boom's room.

"just forget about se7en oppa, he's already taken so he wouldn't care. As for gd, just act really cute and y at same time. he really likes when girls look at him lovingly  and call him oppa all the time. its really not hard to get jiyong to like you, if it was yongbae then we'd have a problem" Bom responded making them both laugh.

"but unnie…….how come you seem to know a lot about jiyong oppa"?

"Your unnie knows everything………….now go freshen up they'll be in the building soon"