Lotte World

The games they play

 

"I need you" she listened to the last part of the recording for the nth time. 'ugh! How can he sound so genuine when he's lying'? She asked her self as she remembered his face when he said it, making her heart race 'wow, I must hate him so much for my heart to race like this' she continued her thought process.

"yah! Stop basking in your glory!. Chaerin's already pissed" Bom yelled scaring her. 

"Unnie, you scared me" 

"Minzy-ah, it's bad enough you're doing that to him. Don't gloat, it's really evil"

"Unnie, you guys started this and I will see this to the end"

"Wow........you're really evil"

"you wanted to me start this, why are you acting like this now"? She was confused, her unnie was making her feel bad and she didn't like it. If she was being honest, she didn't like it either but she was not going to risk being a joke to them.

"I dunno..... Certain matters of the heart shouldn't be taken likely you know" she saw her unnie spacing out "you know......you should really not take people for granted because they end up surprising you and......."

"unnie.......are you okay"? She was laughing 

 "I dunno minzy-ah, I'm going crazy" Bom was tired, tired of everything. She couldn't forget the feel of seunghyun's lips on hers, she couldn't forget the feel of his hands on her face, the look in his eyes that morning, she simply couldn't get him off he mind and it was driving her crazy. 

"is there a problem with yongbae oppa"? Minzy was serious now.

"no everything's fine......as usual". She wanted to sound enthusiastic but she couldnt.

 

Gd-------> Minzy

Hey friend, are you busy?

 

She saw the text from him and smiled, they had been texting back and forth since she agreed to be his friend and boy did he text a lot which she was grateful for because there was never a dull moment.

 

Minzy-----> Gd

Oppa, I was actually hoping you'd text. I'm not busy. :)

 

One thing she would never deny is how much she liked his text. It always seemed so genuine that she always got carried away, forgetting how fake he was

 

Gd------->Minzy

Okay good. Let's hang out. 

 

She read the message over and over again; they texted back and forth but never actually hung out which scared her because now she would actually have to see him face to face,

 

Gd-------->Minzy

I'm waiting outside. :)

 

"Minzy-ah, you look like you saw a ghost" bom’s voice broke her from her thoughts.

“Jiyong oppa’s waiting for me outside” she said chocking a little.

“Whoa!, you really have him wrapped around your finger and its only been a month” Bom exclaimed

“yup” she answered gaining confidence

“But Minzy-ah, don’t you feel a little bit bad”?

“what?, impossible!, he deserves all that’s coming to him and more” she went to her wardrobe to find something decent to wear.

“But what has he really done though, I mean you really don’t like him but I don’t understand why”

“Unnie, are you having second thoughts. Are you forfeiting”? She was fully ready to go after wearing black jeans with white tight vneck tee and a pink blazer.

“Im just saying…i know you’re wrong about him but what will you do when you realize it?”

“haha, Unnie, I’m not wrong” she said going through the door

“Sometimes people surprise you” she heard her unnie say before spacing out again.

‘whats wrong with her today’ she thought to herself as she she took the elevator down. ‘and whats with everyone saying look beyong what you see crap’ she laughed a little as she walked out to see a smiling person waiting for her ‘whoaaaa, nice smile’she thought to herself before she could stop the thought.

“I was beginning to think you weren’t coming” he was still beaming at her as he held the door open for her.

“Opppppaaaaaaa, why wouldn’t I come” she got into character agin but this time it felt slightly more natural.

“I don’t know maybe you changed your mind about us being friends” he answered when he got into the car.

“But we’ve been texting oppa, why would you think that”?

“Minji-ah, don’t call me oppa while I’m driving; its too dangerous, I get carried away you know” she was sure she was blushing when he said that ‘did he really like it that much’? she asked herself as she tured to look out the window.

‘whoa, shes so cute while she blushes…..uh..why is she turning away’?

“Oppa where are we going” she asked, making him park at the side of the road. ‘why does he always do that?. Does he think he’s the president or something’?

“I…..I don’t really know” ‘this is embarrassing’ he thought to himself ‘I just wanted to see her so bad for some reason that I didn’t think about it’

“opppaaaaa, you called me out without a plan”? it was surprising for her because one thing she knew about him was that he always had a plan for everything which she found annoying sometimes.

“Yeah, i…uhh…I really wanted to spend time with you so I didn’t think about it” he scratched his head, looking down with his eyes roaming everywhere but at her with a pout on his lips.

“Aiish, opppa you’re so cute”!!! she squealed clapping her hands together before she realized what she did.

“did….did…did you just call me cute”

“No….” dying from embarrassment, she turned away. ‘omo!, why would I do that’ she pinched herself.

“Now look who’s being cute” he said laughing this time as he watched her die from embarrassment. He was amazed at her; no one ever called him cute to his face except some v.i.p’s an if felt nice.

“I HAVE AN IDEA”!! Minzy exclaimed after a few awkward silences.

“Please…Speak now or forever stay in this awkward silence” he declared making her laugh till she snorted “aaaand it just got more awkward coz I’m pretty sure you’d be embarrassed after that but I actually find it really cute” she laughed some more.

“Oppa don’t you know that stating that something’s awkward makes it more awkward”? She was serious now. “okay the plan…lets go to lotte world”

“So minji-ah, there’s this girl group called 2NE1 and whenever they show their face in public; they get hounded”

“They’ll probably recognize you first” she playfully shoved him. It was weird how comfortable she felt with him, it seemed like they had been friends for a while. “We’re going to put on mask and blend in”

“I’m up for that, I haven’t been there since my debut days” The car remained silent till he finally spoke again “so you think I’m cute huh” and when she didn’t answer, he continued “I mean, I’d prefer hot, y…you know but cutes’ fine too” he knew he was reaching but he couldn’t stop with the never disappearing blush on her face, she was too adorable.

“Oppppaaa” she was really embarrassed this time, she had gotten comfortable with him but he went and screwed it up.

“wait here.......i’ll be back” she looked up to see they were at lotte world. After several minutes of waiting he finally came back holding two face mask and a wig.

“haha, I don’t need a wig” she said laughing

“who says its for you? Not many guys in Korea have bright pink hair and the masks I found can only cover our faces” She had to hold in her laughter as he put on a dread wig. “Ready”? he asked when they were both done.

“how did you get these, didn’t they see you”? she was curious

“I should be thankful for senile old creepy men then” he said making her laugh.

         Going to lotte world was only an idea, she never knew he was going to make it happen and she ended up having the best time of her life from him assuring her that he ride was not scary and then screaming more than everyone else to him basically acting like a stalker and goofing off. Though she was on a diet, he made her eat everything he ate and he ate a lot for someone who was that skinny. It was 9pm when she wondered why he never got any call or texts; he never pulled out his phone once and it was suspicious because everytime she saw him, he was either texting or calling. She even got a couple of text and and answered it but him nothing.

“Excuse me” a lady said approaching them.

“yes ma’am” he responded.

“Please can you go with my seul on this ride; my son cant go because he had nosebleeds and she wants this to be her last ride” Minzy looked down at the little girl with tears in her eyes.

“Whoaaa……hello there angel” he already squatted to talk to the little girl before she could move.

“Omma, I don’t want to go with scary oppa” the little girl said her mother.

“its not fair, you don’t like me because I’m ugly” he responded faking tears. “is it because you’re so pretty”? he asked an the little girl blushed

“I’m pretty”?

“whoa!, you’re the prettiest in the park right now”

“Oppa what about your girlfriend”? the girl asked innocently as both heads turned in her direction, she waited for him to reject her.

“she’s the second prettiest in the park” she was shocked. She was happy he couldn’t see her blushing through her mask.

“Omma, bye. I’m going with my oppa” the little girl took his hand but glared at her when she started to come along.

“I’ll wait for you guys here” the little girl obviously had a crush on him. She decided to wait till they were done

“Hold my phone” he handed her his phone. She didn’t want to snoop around but when she pressed the home button and nothing happened she decided to try to turn it on and luckily he didn’t have a password. Her eyes widened when she saw sixty missed calls, twenty text messages and ten vocemails. She didn’t mean to open his text message to see one from Kiko asking why he was avoiding her calls.

“Bye Gdragon oppa” she quickly turned the phone back off when she heard the girl's voice.

“Omma, this is Gdragon oppa”! she squealed to her mother.

“Stop making things up seaul-ah, why would a famous celebrity be here” the mother said to her daughter “thank you so much” she turned to them.

“SARANGHE OPPA”! the girl pecked him and ran along with her mother blushing.

 

The ride back was quiet because she was confused ‘why did he turn off his phone’? she remembered the last time she got on a plane with him and the plane was basically taking off before he finally agreed to turn of his phone. ‘Are they together’ she asked herself remembering the text from kiko and it seemed they had been texting for a while ‘did he use me to avoid her’ she was thinking all sorts of things with her heart pounding then she remembered how he had been with the little girl and she smiled a little.

“We’re here” he announced with the door already opened for her making her wonder how long she had been spaced out.

“Oppa, I had so much fun today” she said as he came closer. ‘omo, is he going to kiss me’ she thought as her eyes started closing in anticipation. But was taken by surprise when his arms wrapped around her, pulling her into his embrace.

“Minji-ah…Kumawo. I had such a great time today, thanks to you” he was so close to her, and his body was lean, hard and warm while his hair smelled like the ocean. She let her arms wrap around his back, thinking it was okay to do it but beat herself for it later but she was going to enjoy it because it felt so good to be in his arms. “Don’t worry, you are always the prettiest wherever you go” he whispered in her ears with a raspy voice she never heard before making goosebumps spring out all over her.

 She immediately felt cold when he withdrew from her.

“Lets text later okay” he said casually as he went back to his car.

“okay” was all she could say, he nodded and watched him drive off while she he took out the pen and stopped recording ans sighed sadly not noticing an angry glare from the floor above.

----------------------------------

HI guys, so sorry it took me a while to update. thanks to freaking hurricane sandy :(

SHOUTOUT TO--- 1andonly, lulu2ji, Anii_key_BoA, animefreak858. You guys are killing me; i love your comments and that's why i'm updating from my friends room right now. HUGGS 
QUICK QUESTION?
Should there be ? or should i keep it light?.....MAJORITY WINS THE VOTE.