I made her cry

The games they play

She wasn't sure how she was going to approach him anymore if he didn't call for her 'how do i approach him after all that humiliation?, he's gonna think i have no self esteem' she battled with herself in her room. She was alone in the dorm which was normal with bom always with yongbae, dara and chaerin with jiyong or teddy. Of course he would talk to them, dara with her beauty and charms and chaerin was practically the female him sometimes. 'stop thinking like that minzy' she reassured herself, she was done feeling sorry for herself.
 
GD---------->Minzy
Meet me later, i want to talk to you and apologize properly
 
She read the message over and over again, till it sunk in. jiyong texted her to apologize?, was this the jiyong oppa she knew?. she asked herself multiple times not believing her eyes. She was not sure how she would respond so she didnt and decided to meet him when he knew he would be free.
 
5 DAYS LATER
 
She still hadn't seen him anywhere, every time she asked one of the staffs or yongbae oppa for him, they said he was either out with friends or M.I.A and he hadn't texted since the other night when he said he wanted to apologize. She was getting antsy too, he was leaving in a day for another concert in china while 2ne1 was getting ready for their first concert in seoul. 'i have to see him today or i have wasted the first month' she said to her self while making her way to the dance studio to meet her band members for dance practice, to her surprise all the big bang members, se7en, teddy, gummy and the dancers were there.
"uh?, whats going on?" she asked as she sat beside her crush, se7en, blushing.
"nothing everyone's been so busy so we all decided to meet you guys here to watch you guys dance and laugh at you guys like old times" se7en responded. she looked around for jiyong but he was nowhere to be found 'of course….aish!, he's such a snob' she was thinking when the door opened and he walked in gloomily to sit at the far corner looking at his phone, not even saying high to his seniors or responding to his juniors.
"yah! minzy" dara yelled scaring her "stop sitting next to your ideal guy; you're turning into a tomato" dara added pulling her up when she just wanted to die, jiyong even took a glance at her for a bit before returning his gaze to his phone. She hated dara for embarrassing her like that.
"unnieeeeee"she whined.
"lets start practicing" Chaerin said getting up.
 
He had been in a better mood all week, he even asked minzy to meet him so he could apologize but she didn't care to respond or meet him so he was done with that. He spent his week relaxing with his crew, he had been too busy when they were promoting their new album to hang out with them so he used his free time to do so. He also went to Han river a lot, he loved that place so much, it was his place and his alone. Even yongbae, seunghyun or hunchae  didnt know about the place. He was returning from Han river when he received a text from seungri saying they were meeting in the dance studio for old times sake which made him so happy because he missed the days when they would all just relax and make fun of the 2ne1 girls so he was looking forward to it. He was getting out of his car when kiko called
"hey" he said casually
"hey?….what happened to hey baby"? she asked and he chuckled sadly "whatever, so remember you said you'll give a call to your friend in givenchy so they would make me one of their main models"? she asked 'of course' he thought, getting pissed. As usual she was calling to ask for something.
"hello, ji……are you there"? 
"yeah sure i'll call, expect a call from them in a day or two. is that it?"
"ji….are you okay, you sound a little off"
"i'm good bye" he said and hung up without waiting for a response. He was so angry he punched in a dent in his car, he hated girls 'i wish, some of the fans were right about me being gay. it would have been easier' he thought to himself. She was always using him, she never called or texted him unless she wanted something. He wished he could say he didn't know but he did and  but didn't know how to say no to her, he was fuming when he walked into the studio. He sat in the corner so everyone would know better than to approach him. After what seemed like forever, they were done dancing and he was not ready to sit in a room full of happy people while he was miserable so he got up walking to the door.
"hyung…….."he heard the maknae say.
 
She was having fun, forgetting about the game when she saw him about to walk out. She knew that if she didn't talk to him now, she would have to wait till after their concert in seoul which was a waste of time.
"oppaa………kajima" she said cutely, running to meet him. Making the rest of the people sitting, shocked. She grabbed his hand, stopping him
"what"? she heard the same tone from five days earlier but she was not going to leave him be, it was now or never.
"oppa, come have fun with us" she said cutely again, trying to pull him this time.
"MINZY-SHI!" he yelled this time "are we friends?, why are you clinging to me?………do you have no self respect?. After clinging to your ideal person over there why are you coming to meet me?" he continued yelling, making everyone in the room gasp.
"i….i…" she started to say, but all she wanted was the floor to swallow her.
"please, please, please, do yourself a favor and get some self respect and stop looking desperate in front of me" he added before leaving.
She stood there numb, it was the most embarrassing moment of her life.
"minzy-ah…." she heard, se7en start to say which made her even more embarrassed so she ran out of the room and let her tears fall.
 
'why does she always approach me when I'm in the worst mood' he asked himself angrily as he waited for the elevator door to close. It was almost  closing when he caught a glimpse of her, minzy, running as tears fell from her eyes. He stood there frozen 'I made her cry'……..