I need you

The games they play

 

She woke up the next morning surveying her surrounding; she was in one of the most beautiful rooms she had ever been in. Whichever friend this was clearly had taste but there was one problem, she didn’t know which friend it was and she was sure she had been to everyone ones house, at lease all the people she remembered seeing. She looked around some more, panic starting to kick in when she heard someone walk in.

“I’m guessing you slept fairly well, seeing how you’re just waking up” she looked up to see a half seunghyun with a smirk on his face. Her eyes drifted down his wet body to where the towel sat in his hip; dried up as she took all of him in. ‘how is it possible that he had a hotter body than yongbae’ she asked herself as she wondered why he always covered up when he clearly looked like that. “Done staring” she wanted to slap the smirk off his face.

“What the am I doing here”! She asked simply

“Easy Hun, cursing isn’t very ladylike”

“WHAT AM I DOING HERE SEUNGHYUN” she yelled as the sudden realization hit her, she was stripped down to her bra and and her dress and she’s were sprawled on the floor while he stood in front of her half “OMG, what…have I…. done” she collapsed on the bed as the tears fell from her eyes.

“hey hey hey” it was by far the softest voice she’d ever heard coming from him. “Do you really think me that bad of a person” he almost seemed as sad as she was. “Would I really sleep with my drunk friend’s girlfriend”? He asked cupping her face this time.

“Then why am I like this? And why are you like that”? She asked with shaky voice.

“You passed out yesterday so I didn’t want to bother the girls so I decided to bring you here. You were sleeping peacefully till you started puking; I had to take off your dress coz puke got all over it. I promise I didn’t look and I’m like this coz I had to shower because I slept in your puke” she looked in eyes and couldn’t look away; he was so sincere it made her heart break. She quickly hugged him in gratitude, her heart jolted when she felt his hands her hair. She felt so warm and secure in his arms when she remembered he was shirtless and the only piece of clothing on him was a towel so she quickly pushed him off.

“Ewww, why would you hug me you annoying being” she tried to hide her surprise when he saw the disappointed look on his face. “and I told you not to cling to me, why would I end up with you”? She hated what she was feeling so had to come up with something for them to argue about so she remember how much she hated him.

“Not today Bommie, I don’t want to bicker today” he said getting up to leave the room “get dressed, we have to be at the office soon, and don’t worry about yongbae. I told him what happened and he said its okay” he said and finally left the room. ‘What exactly happened’? She asked herself.

 

ONE WEEK LATER

 

His week had been very ty, he spent most of his time in the studio working on his album and helping the other artists with little things here and there and there was Kiko demanding so much from him like he was created to be her helper and he just could not say no to her. Usually he would talk to chaerin, yongbae or seunghyun about it but seunghyun’s head had been on clouds all week and he knew it had something to do with bom but he would never dare ask and Yongbae who had a ton of problems himself while Chaerin had been acting funny since after their concert, at first she confronted him about walking away from her with Minzy and demanded an apology which he didn’t give and then she became very touchy with him and doing aegyo’s all over the place but too bad no one did it as good as Minzy. Yes Minzy, she made sure she stayed away from him all week like she promised. He really wished he had someone like her to bring him out of his funk.

“Jiyong-ah, are you okay” Teddy asked him, he didn’t notice how long he’d been staring into the computer deep in thought.

“Yeah I’m fine” he answered curtly.

“Jiyong you need to stop with your mood swings, you’ll drive everyone away from you”

“hyunnnnng…”? He whined

“See…you need to always act cutely like that” Teddy said laughing making him laugh too “I’m guessing you didn’t hear Yongbae telling us to come to the cafeteria just now”

“Yongbae was here”? he was confused at how long he’d spaced out.

“Jiyong-ah, I really worry about you sometimes. Being my favorite donseng and all” teddy said placing an arm on his shoulder as they walked out of the music studio.

The cafeteria was packed with YG artist an staff that he didn’t want to be around at the moment but Teddy was right, he couldn’t afford to lose friends and people dear to him so he sat between Yongbae and seunghyun who were deep in thoughts. He looked around appreciating his label mates for taking time to all sit together and enjoy themselves when his phone vibrated.

 

Kiko------àGD

Hey boo, did you still get me the Cartier love bracelet?

 

It all came rushing back, the anger, the depression, everything. He had sent her the bracelet but he was disappointed in himself for letting himself be used so easily.

 

GD----àKiko

Yea

 

He was still looking at his phone angrily when he heard it, that cute laugh. The same one he’d been craving for a while, the looked up at the source of the laughter. He was now staring at her, Minzy, being the source of joy to the few people around her. He didn’t know when he walked up to her saying.

“Come with me” she looked shocked at first. He saw anger on one of the twin’s face, the one who had confronted him weeks ago.

“Oppa…why” he really hated how scared she sounded, like he was some monster.

“Please…. just come with me” she was shocked at first, she wanted him to approach her all week or the game was over for her and she would be a laughing stock to her band mates but she didn’t want to approach him. She was a little scared, she knew he had been in a bad mood all week and didn’t want him going off on her again, his words were always to harsh. She was still deep in thoughts when he pulled her up and out of the cafeteria gently, leaving a bunch of confused people behind.

She let him lead her outside still she snatched her hands from his.

“Oppa, where are you taking me” she faked shaky voice as she clicked the pen bom gave her, she wasn’t taking any more chances. Chaerin stilled looked at her with raised eyebrows since the night she told them he apologized.

“Don’t ignore me Minzy-ah” he said softly with his back to her. He didn’t care about looking small in front of her, somehow he trusted her; she would never look down on him because of this. He needed her warmth and positive energy in his life.

“Oppa…”

“I need you, I don’t want to be depressed anymore and you’re the only one that pull me out of my foul moods. I don’t want to lose people anymore, I don’t want to look like a monster” he turned to face her.

“Oppa….”

“You know I really like it when you call me oppa like that” he chuckled a little and she had to admit he looked kind of cute “Lets be friends…I promise not to be mean to you and i'll always protect you. Just don’t abandon me please…I need you”