Feelings

The games they play

He watched her practice everyday after everyone headed out, she outdid herself every day. It happened one night when he thought he left his wallet in the dance studio, he went toget if when he saw her repracticing what he had seen the girls practice earlier. He was mesmerized  at how she was like him in every way. It had become a daily routine since then, waiting for everyone to leave then watching her. He'd always liked her, even before they collaborated for his I need a girl music video but she always had her eyes on jiyong. She was the only reason he had agreed to date Bom, she and his inability to say no. She asked him out in front of her and he thought it would be a whim to make her jealous but what happened when she congratulated them and stated whether she should do the same to Jiyong, his best friend. He eventually grew to like Bom a lot, but not enough to take his mind of this perfect yet clueless girl dancing in front of him.

"ouch" he heard after a thud drawing his attention to Dara who was on the floor massaging her ankle.
"are you okay"? He asked, massaging her ankle immediately.
"youngbae.....what are you doing here"? She was shocked, sh didn't hear him come in 'omo, did he see me fall' she asked herself embarrassed
"I left my wallet and came just in time to see you on the floor, what were you doing" he could tell she was embarrassed.
"oh..I was stretching" she tried not to stutter 'woah....he's so soft which is weird coz he's always so rough with me' she thought.
"always the klutz dara-ah"
"aren't you supposed to call me noona" she liked the way his name sounded coming from him, it reminded of when jiyong called her by her name.
"but I don't want to" he continued massaging her ankle till a moan escaped her lips. 
"you can stop now" she retracted her feet and stood up 'i can't believe I moaned, so awkward. Maybe he didn't hear'
"you're welcome by the way" he sounded a bit more cold then he was supposed to.
"aigoo youngbae, I was going to say that.....but thank you" she said and started to turn but stopped "you and jiyong seem too alike sometimes"
"why do you like him so much"? The question shocks both of them, even youngbae the asker. He was never the bold type.
"I dunno.....he..."
"he doesn't see you as anything more than a friend, he's hung up on kiko and yet his fans hound you all the time. Don't you think you're being a little stupid"? He wasn't sure we're it was all coming from but the minute he said it, he regretted it.
"I know you've never liked me youngbae, but I didn't deserve that, what have I ever done to you"? She was crying and she didn't know why, while everyone walked on eggshells around her, jiyong was always real with her so was it wrong for her to like him so much.
"do you really think I don't like you?" he walked closer to her, wiping off her tears "why do you always think the weirdest things"
"if you liked me, you wouldn't always be rough with me, you wouldnt have said what you just said" his gaze was so comforting, and the feel of his touch made her shiver.
"first noona, you need to stop reading those fanfics of you and jiyong because they're what's keeping you hung up on him because when you stop reading them, you'll realize that this guy right here has liked you from the very beginning" he said, kissed her forehead and left, leaving her more confused than she had ever been.
 
She sighed waiting for the elevator, reminiscing about the days when she wasn't  so confused about seunghyun
"you've been avoiding me" a deep voice startled her from behind. She recovered but kept her eyes on the still closed elevator door, wishing he would go away. "are you really not going to answer me"? 
"umm, I keep hearing a buzzing sound" she said as the door opened. She entered and stood by the corner, still avoiding him as he joined her inside.
"I don't know about you, but I can't stop thinking about you" he said sadly, looking at the floor which immediately got her attention. "I know I shouldn't, I mean you're my best friends girlfriend......but I keep......I keep...." he didn't know why he was telling her this but he knew she felt something too and he had to get it off his chest because it was killing him. He couldnt finish his sentence as he  turned to leave but she held him back. 
"I can't stop thinking about you either" he almost didn't hear her as the door was closing. "I'm so confused" she sighed as he turned to face her. 
"I have to kiss you......just one last time" he said breathlessly as he drew her closely and  crashed his lips on hers, ravishing it till she opened , allowing his tongue to explore . He smirked when she moaned, pushing him back to the wall.
"don't stop" he whined when she stopped.
"seunghyun...." she said before continuing the kiss. They didn't realized when the elevator door opened and someone got in.
"get a room you two" seunghyun heard jiyong's voice from behind.
"Omo"! Bom exclaimed and ran out, the already closing door.
"maknae owes me five hundred bucks" jiyong said with the smirk he hated to much
"what?, you bet on my love life"? 
"technically its youngbae's love life.......but yeah I did, I knew you two liked each other" 
"aish"
"so when are you going to tell youngbae that you're in love with his girlfriend"? He really hated jiyong's smugness.
"I wouldn't, I'm going to give up on her" he said sadly
"you should tell him, I'm sure he wouldn't be as pissed as you think" he was confused by that but he was done with the conversation.
"where've you been all day?, Hyun suk hyung is pissed at you....your phone was off and all. Where we're you"?
"I went to lotte world with minzy" he said simply like it was a normal thing.
"what?, you're kidding right?" 
"nope" he said smiling 
"wow and you're smiling too" he was simply surprised, he hadn't seen jiyong smile like that in a while. They walked to their dorm together as he watched jiyong in his own world smiling and forgetting his presence.
"yah! Do you like minzy"? 
"what"? 
"do you like minzy"? 
"like that's possible" he said chuckling
"someone might be in denial" seunghyun said and went into his room.
Jiyong sat on the couch reminiscing about his day, 'do I like minzy'? he asked himself over and over again. 'I mean, shes so warm, sweet, cute, y....' he caught himself thinking. 'okay this is weird' he said pulling out his phone to text her. 
 
 
 
He woke up to his phone ringing, it was his hyung suk hyung. 
"in my office now" his voice was angry, it gave him déjà vu from when his scandal broke out. 
He took a speedily took a shower and went to the office
"Good mor......" 
"sit down" Hyun suk said harshly "do you know...." he was interrupted by a knock on the door. "minzy come in" he was frightened now, he thought he put minzy in trouble by thier trip to lotte world.
"I was going to speak to you guys separately but since jiyong took his time getting here, I'm just going to get this over once and for all" 
"hyung.... It wasn't" he was ready to defend her. Getting in trouble was his thing and he knew how to deal with it but he knew she would never be able to take the scolding 
"shut up jiyong, you first. Where we're you yesterday?..... You know you're not in the position to act freely, you are supposed to work till you drop for all the pain you put me through. Your phone was off yesterday, why"?
"I was busy" he said simply, he'd been yelled out so much it felt normal, the only thing that bothered him was minzy being present.
"busy?, you are supposed to be the producer for the new group so get your act together.....and I'm still waiting for your last song from the album"
"I just thought I'd take a breather"
"a breather?, try taking a breather when your contract is done and you end up worthless" he didn't mean his last words but he was furious, he hated that he tried helping the one person he considered his son but he seemed to never care; it was almost like his jiyong had grown up and he didn't matter to him anymore which saddened him. "just don't disappear like that again" he was never going to admit it but when ever jiyong went AWOL, he got scared. Jiyong had the tendency to keep things in and pretend like he was strong but he knew just how soft he was, just like how he didn't seem phased by being called worthless but on the inside he was very hurt. He cleared his throat and turned to minzy who seemed phased by his scolding jiyong.
"Minzy-ah, what's happening?" he didn't want to do this but if there was any way he could protect his artist, he was going to do it "you've been gaing weight" he watched as her shoulders slumped.
"what?! She's perfectly perfect and healthy, she doesn't need to be like the rest of them, all bones"!! He watched as jiyong exploded in front of him and was confused, it had been years since jiyong defended himself or anyone during one of his scoldings.
"excuse us jiyong" he said calmly as jiyong grumbled leaving and slammed the door behind him.
 
He was more furious than he had ever been, he couldn't believe he said she gained weight. She was perfect. He waited till she came out, there was tears in her eyes.
"oppa, you're still here" she hoped he would have left already. She wasn't ready for him to see her cry.
"come with me" he grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him.
"oppaaaa, where are we going"? She asked as she let herself be pulled while wiping her tears with her free hand.
"some place nice" he put her in the car, got in and drove off. 
The sounds of her sniffling and quiet sobs were killing him as he stepped on gas, she never supposed to cry and he was supposed to protect her, he had promised her that but now he could do nothing than hope where he was taking her would cheer her up as it always did him.
"we're here" he said taking off her seat belt. She was about to ask where there were as she was faced with Han river, she never had the chance to go but the view was calming.
"you feel it too right?" she heard him ask from behind her.
"feel what"? 
"the calming nature if this place"
"yes" she said as she remembered why she was sad and the tears started falling out again. 
"heyyy" he took her face in his hand and wiped her tears. "you're the only person I ever brought to this place, please don't contaminate it" he said making her smile. "woah!.....look at that precious smile" She smiled more "don't let anyone take that from you, and don't let the weight thing phase you; they just want you looking plain like those other artist but you're y" she was blushing now.
"but you're so skinny oppa"
"and that's why fans see me as cute not y....which is sad because i really want to be y but with all this work I have to do. I can't be y" 
"I think you're y" she blurted before she could stop herself making the air around them tense with his palm still cupping her face, that was she realized just how close he was and she stepped back. The laid on the hood of the car for a while, enjoying the silence between them.
Something had been bothering her since she left the office and she knew it was the perfect time to ask "oppa, why did you switch off your phone yesterday"?
"I needed a day to myself, if my phone was on, I wouldnt have had as much fun with you" he said simply, it amazed her how calm and confident he was, which reminded her of how calm he was when he was scolded.
"oppa, you would never be worthless without this company" she muttered.
"I know". 'ugh, why did he have to be so smug all the time' she was getting irritated again
"hyung didn't mean it, he's just really worried about me" she was confused, she watched him get yelled at.
"let's go back before I get scolded again" he said, they both go in the car.
"but...." she was about to speak before he the ignition but was cut off by his ringtone.
"not now"! She heard him grumbling, staring at his phone screen, not answering.
"who is it"?
"kiko" he said simply as she felt a little angry
"why don't you pick up your girlfriends call"? 
"she not my girlfriend" he responded harshly.
"can I take it then"? She was surprised when he handed her the phone immediately
"hello, who is this"? She asked the caller immediately.
"but why are you calling my oppa?"
What happened"? He asked when she stopped taking on the phone 
"she hung up" 
"did she seem pissed"
"yeah very" 
"thank you so much Minzy-ah" he moved over to hug her but the constraint of the seat belt drew him back a little making his lips brush the side of her hers, missing only by a few centimeters.
  He pulled back immediately, clearing his throat. She felt so hot but did nothing to show it. The ride back to the office was silent, neither  of them spoke
"we're here" he announced as they arrived.
"uh.....yeah. Thank you oppa" she opened the door and walked away immediately, not wanting him to see the sweat on her forehead or the fact that her entire face was the same color as a tomato while her skin burned like some one put pepper on them.
He watched her walk away as the air of loneliness engulfed him. 'do I like minzy'? He asked himself for the nth time, remembering how he felt after the almost kiss 'I like minzy' the sudden realization hit him.
 
 
 
 
Hi guys, I'm so sorry for the super late update but I'm suffering from bigbang's post concert depression. I just wanted to be with them for ever. Anyways please forgive any grammatical error as I am updating from my iPad since my laptop decided not to come on. Love you guys, I hope this chapter wasn't boring, if it was tell me so I'll spice things up. So everyone wants except one person so I'll find a way to make everyone happy. Love you guys and don't forget to comment so I can be motivated :)