Prologue

The games they play

 

 

‘Ugh, I hate my life…….boooo!, I feel like I constantly prove myself to my band mates but they just never give me the chance to show them that I’m just as
cute as dara unnie, as cool as chaerin unnie and just as good a singer as bom unnie. I have to find a way to prove myself’ Minzy thought as she brushed her damp hair in front of the mirror, she took a look at her reflection in the mirror ‘the fans are right, I’m so fat. I need to go visit trainer Hwang’. She got dressed and went down to eat breakfast with her unnie’s, she wished the bigbang oppa’s were in Korea because she missed them dearly, all of them except gdragon ‘ugh I hate him’ she thought, he always made fun of her even on camera. She wondered why dara unnie and chaerin unnie constantly fought over him, he clearly had personality problems, he was also a snob, a flirt and arrogant. Everyone would be having a good time and he would sit and only either speak to chaerin or flirt with dara, like it was only they in the room; well besides the bigbang boys and she hated that.

“ooh guess who finally decided to show up for breakfast” chaerin said with the usual sarcasm in her voice, cutting off from her thoughts on gdragon ‘eww, why did I have to think about him all the way down, now my day’s gonna be ruined’

“good morning unnie’s” she said cheerily, she was always the cheery maknae. Dara looked up smiling still looking as good as ever while bom was so engrossed in her food that she wasn’t aware of her surroundings.

“so gd, texted me this morning” Chaerin said opening the text.

“oh look he texted me too” dara said baring her already open text while flipping her hair.

“yahhh, even my boyfriend is on tour now and isn’t texting me. I’m jealous “ bom finally stopped eating to join the conversation.

“Yongbae oppa is probably busy” Minzy said rubing bom’s back. She always knew how to make her unnie’s feel better.

“uhm….or maybe he just doesn’t love you like gd loves me” chaerin said acting cocky again.

“Please, its me he loves” dara said quickly.

“Whoa, that’s why Minzy is my favorite. You guys are just rubbing it in my face. He doesn’t even love any of you, he doesn’t know what love is” Bom said.

“Huh? What do you mean?, you don’t know him he’s a hopeless romantic” chaerin said poking dara to agree with her.

“Chaerin’s right, he is. You should hear all the things he says” dara agreed with chaerin

“I don’t believe you guys, you will say anything to make him seem like a god” bom interjected.

“How do we prove this to you?” dara asked frantically.

“Why do we always talk about gdragon all day everyday; its annoying” Minzy finally said, she was tired.

“…..and why do you hate him so much”? chaerin asked obviously getting angry.

“I don’t hate him, I just……..”

“I GOT IT”! Bom exclaimed cutting Minzy off “lets play a game”

“Unnie, its too early to be playing games” Chaerin said smiling.

“no…no…..no, I mean, I challenge you guys; since you think gdragon loves you guys a lot, I bet that gd minzy can make gd fall in love with Minzy and forget you guys in three months”

“WHAT!!” chaerin, minzy and dara yelled in unison.

“I thought you guys were confident” bom said laughing.

“Challenge accepted”! chaerin yelled.

“yah! Chaerin-ah, what are you doing”? dara asked her

“unnie, don’t you have the confidence”? chaerin asked calmly.

“yah! I accept” dara accepted without thinking twice.

“Minzy”?

“I’m not doing it” she said sternly.

“does that mean you like him”? bom asked her.

“eww no”

“so why wouldn’t you do it?” this time chaerin asked. Yes why wouldn’t I, Minzy thought to herself, after all the embarrassing things hes said and done to her, she needed to avenge herself.

“ooooh, maybe Minzy knows she cant get gdragon to love her, don’t worry Minzy lets just forget it” Bom said her arm.

“I’ll do it………. but I have a request” Minzy said attracting the attention of all her unnies.

“name your price” chaerin said

“I want more parts in the next song.........your MCM hand bag and three of your chrome hearts assesories”

“that’s it?” chaerin chuckled “done”

“okay so what do I need to do”? Minzy said making Bom smile, her smile got wider and wider, she couldn’t wait to see it all unravel. She felt bad she had to use her band members to make her life more interesting but she felt like it was going to be an interesting three months 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi susbscribers :) thanks for being patient. Sorry it feels kinda boring but i promise it'd get better....i hope. I'm so cited