Let's Love Again

Let's Love Again

''Kris, the cab is here, we should get going now'' you said peeping through the window.

''Alright..lets go'' Kris said and suddenly ''Ah..__________, wait for a while yah..''Kris said and went to take somrthing from the drawer.

''Hmm..what is that?'' you ask when you saw Kris put something into his pocket.

''Ah..nothing..lets go!'' Kris said as he carry your luggage and his.

''Incheon airport please..'' Kris said. The cab driver nodded and start driving. You link your arm around Kris's and have your head on his shoulder. You are all jumpy and excited while Kris is the opposite.

Kris look at you ''In 2 more hours...we will have to say goodbye..'' Kris said in his mind.



''Ah..good, you are here'' said Mr Kim.

''Hello, nice to meet you'' you said to Mr Kim.

''Ah, nice to meet you too..here..lets send in your luggage'' said Mr Kim and both of you followed him.

''Here..'' Kris said and hand in your luggage.

''Kris..your luggage..'' you ask.

''Err..nevermind, I can hand-carry it...'' Kris said and give Mr Kim a signal.'' Er..yah..since the luggage is small, he can carry it..''Mr Kim said.

''Oh..really?..alright..'' you said.

''Okay, now..all we need to do is to wait for another hour before we check in, so lets have something to drink at the cafe..'' Mr Kim said and both of you agreed.

''So..Miss_____________, since went do you start to do canvas painting?'' Mr Kim ask.

''Ah..you can call me ____________, well..erm..I'm not that sure either..since I was a kid..I really love to paint..and maybe from there I start to do various types of painting, but for me canvas painting is my favourite...'' you said and took a sip of lemon tea.

''Ah I see..'' Mr Kim replied.

Both of you chatted for a while, but Kris didn't join and just sat beside you.

''Kris..are you alright..are you not feeling well huh?''you ask.

'' ..I'm alright..'' Kris replied.

''Really?'' you ask and he nodded.

''Alright, I think we can leave now, I'll need to meet up with the other artist and both of you should go and wait at the waiting area near the check-in counter, I'll meet you there as soon as I finish..'' Mr Kim said.

''OK'' you said

Both of you took a seat at the waiting area to wait for Mr Kim.

''_________-ah...'' Kris said.

''Hmm?'' you response.

''I want you to have this...'' Kris said and took out the phoenix locket and he help you to put on.

''The phoenix locket that you told me about?'' you said and Kris nodded.

You tried to open the locket but Kris stop you. ''No..please don't open it..you can open it when you are on the plane..''Kris said.

''Hmm? ah..arasso!'' you said to him.

''Hehe..it must be something nice...'' you told yourself. Kris mind is filled with questions on how to tell you the truth.

''Ah! Mr Kim is coming this way, lets go to the check in counter!'' you said and stand up from your seat pulling Kris's hand.

Kris stand up slowly and took his luggage. He walk slowly behind you. You line up to get your ticket check with Mr Kim and the rest of the people.

''Mr Kim..please help me take care of __________'' Kris whisper to Mr Kim and he nodded.

''Kris, its your turn now..'' you said smiling at Kris who is not in line.

''Er..I think I should get another painkiller for you..in case if anything happen..'' Kris said.

''Huh?...its okay..we can get it in China..'' you said and pull Kris hand.

''No..I should get it now..you go in first okay? I will get in...soon..'' Kris said and kiss your forehead.

''Now..go..I'll meet you in a while..'' Kris said to you.

''Arasso..don't go too long..okay..'' you said and smile at Kris before you went in to the gate with the rest and Kris nodded and give you a smile as well, but his heart nearly stopped seeing you enter. ''I'm sorry ________'' Kris said to himself with tears falling down as well as he walk to the airport exit.



''Daebak! this airplane is so nice..'' you said to yourself. You then take your seat as the air stewardess show you your sit. There are 3 seats at that row, and you sit at the middle with a lady beside you on your left, and the seat on the right is definitely for Kris. You sat there for about 15 minutes, but there is no sign of Kris returning. Then suddenly, you heard the pilot starts to give announcement to the passengers saying the plane will depart soon.

''Kris!'' you said. Then Mr Kim came and sit beside you. ''Mr Kim..where is Kris..? Isn't this Kris's seat?Huh?'' you ask in a panic tone.

''Excuse me..we can't depart..my boyfriend is not here yet..''you said to one of the air stewardess.

''But..Miss..the gate were already closed 5 minutes ago..'' the air stewardess explain.

''Mr Kim..tell them..that Kris is not in here yet..please..'' you beg Mr Kim.

''_________, calm down please..Kris..is..Kris is not coming..'' Mr Kim explain.

''Wha..what do you mean? no no..there must be a mistake right?.I'll go look for him..'' you said and stand up from your seat.

''But miss..the plane is about to depart..please sit..'' the air stewardess said again.

''Noo..Kris..'' you said out loud.

''Yes _____________, sit down..I'll explain to you..'' Mr Kim said and try to calm you down.

''Explain..what do you want to explain..'' you said.

''Kris ask me to take care of you..he did this because he don't want to see you getting hurt anymore...please..I'm sure he don't want to see you like this'' he continue.

''You knew about this?? Why is he doing this to me..why???'' you said and tears can't stop falling down and then, you remember Kris gave you the phoenix locket and ask you not to open it until you are in the plain. You immediately wipe of the tears on your face and open the phoenix locket, and as you expected there is something in there, and there is a small note..

~ __________-ah, by the time you read this, I am not by your side, I'm sorry for doing this..but I think that without me by your side, you won't get hurt as much as when I am by yourside, I'm not doing this because I don't love you anymore, I'm doing it bcause I love and remember no matter what happen, you will be the only one in my heart..and if we are destined to be together, I'll wait for you at the place where we first met when you return...-Kris-~



2 months later

You took a deep breath, ''Wah..it feel so nice coming back to Korea...''you said.

''Here is your luggage..can't believe its already 2months, well although its only 2 months, but there are lots of things that happen to you, which scares me a lot!'' Mr Kim joked.

''Yah!'' you said and hit him.

''What?I'm serious..wait hold on let me count..I think you fainted for like maybe 6 times? for the first month when we were in China, but thank goodness nothing happen to you, if something bad happen to you..I seriously have no idea how to explain to Kris..aish..sorry..'' Mr Kim said for accidentally mentioning Kris name.

''It's alright..'' you said.

''Oh well, congratulations to you for finally remember everything...'' he said.

''Thank you Mr Kim..seriously thank you for helping me in everything..'' you said with a smile and give him a big bow.

''Aish..its nothing..hmm...aren't you gonna meet 'someone' now??'' ask Mr Kim.

''Ah..you're right!''you said.

''Say hi to him for me okay? and lets meet up one day!'' Mr Kim said and wave goodbye to you.

''Okay'' you said and wave goodbye to him.

You run to the airport exit pulling your luggage and wait for a cab. You enter the cab and suddenly your heart starts to beat faster and faster.''___________, its already 2 months..finally you can meet him...Kris..wait for me..''you said to yourself while holding tight on the phoenix locket.

''Miss..we are here..''said the driver who stop you at the end of the street few shops away from your house.

''Oh..here..'' you said and pay.

You took a another deep breath as you walk towards your house and as you stop in front of your house. A man stand at the door step with his back facing you.

''Kris''you called out.

The man turn around slowly and give you a smile...''Lets's love again..shall we?''Kris said.

 


OMFG!! finally after 2984609351293 days..i finally complete this fanfic...omg..ppl...I am so sorry for this..sorry for everything...spelling error, crappy ending, and etc..Honestly..I have lost interest in this fanfic long time ago..and I did plan to delete it..but! for you my dear subscribers..I finally figure out the ending for this fanfic although its crappy though...oh well..I finally learn my lesson that I should plan my story well before I upload it...haiz..thanks for your patient..seriously thanks a lot!! haiz..no matter what..I hope you enjoy it!! ;D

Oh and 1 more thing! For you who have read most of my fanfics..I want to ask you guys on what type of writer am I? as in which type of fanfic am I good at, like sad, sweet romance, funny type..cause I realize that I'm not really good at sad fanfics..so please give me your suggestions yah!! well..thats it..hope that I will come out with another fanfic soon!! ;D bye bye -thehunlover-