Let's Love Again

Let's Love Again

''Where are we going?'' you ask and follow Kris.

''You'll see..'' Kris said smiling at you.

After 15 minutes of walk, both of you stop infront of a building and it is a building with different art galleries, it was always your dream to display your artworks in this building, only famous artist or high quality paintings are allow to display their paintings here.

''Why are we here?'' you ask.

Kris didn't reply you and bring you to the building and went to level 3, then he took out a key to open one of the gallery door.

''Kris! What are you doing? we might get caught!'' you said but he don't care and enter the gallery.

You look around hoping no one else are around and follow him. The moment you enter to the dark gallery, you lost your grip from Kris hand.

''Kris, where are you?'' you yell out because you are really scared, right then, Kris on the light in the gallery and all you can see before you are your artworks. Your eyes widened cause you have never thought of this to happen.

Kris stand beside you and said ''What do you think?'' he ask and smile at you. You look around and you can see each and every single of your artworks displayed.

''Kris...when did all this happen?'' you ask.

''Wasn't this your dream? I used the some of the money that my grandfather left for me to buy this gallery..''he said and smile at you.

You hug him as tight as you smile..''Thank you Kris...'' you said then you have your eyes looking at a corner which seems like there is a painting there but the lights wasn't on at the corner.

You then walk to the corner slowly with Kris following behind, as you walk to the corner, you feel a sudden chill and then you stand infront of a wall pannel with a painting hanging there, it was really dark at the corner and you couldn't really see what is it, then Kris on the light at the corner.

Your eyes widened as you look at the painting directly infront of you and guess what? the painting is the painting of you and Kris that you paint before you lost your memory, but you have no idea that the painting exist, you have your eyes staring at the painting for as long as you could but nothing came through you mind, Kris is standing beside you looking at you hoping that you could remember something. ''_________-ah'' he called but you didn't look at him and continue to stare at Kris in the painting.

Right then, a man enter the gallery, ''Erm..excuse me..is the gallery still allows visitors??'' the man ask.

Kris went to him leaving you at the corner. '' Erm..yes..''Kris said to him with a curious face.

''Oh, I'm sorry..here is my card, I'm Kim Junmyeon, this is my name card'' the man give his name card to Kris. Kris have a look at the name card and look at the man.

''You see, I'm one of the representative of my company to search for a few talented artist to have their paintings displayed at one of the largest canvas painting gallery in China this coming month, and after our survey around Seoul, we think that the artist for this gallery is very potential and we would like to invite him or her to join us, oh, we did saw the brochure that was handed out but whats weird is why isn't the artist name stated there?'' the man ask.

While both of them were having a conversation, you still haven't leave your sight from the painting and questions like ''Did I paint this? When did I?'', your heart feels weird and then you raised you hand and touches the painting, you have your hand on Kris face, you could feel the rough texture of the oil paint on the canvas. You have your hands moving down slowly on Kris cheek and as you look at the eyes, few image flash through your mind again, the phoenix locket, dragon tattoo, Kris face, blood, scars everything negative flash through in that few seconds, and then you fainted.

Kris and Mr Kim heard something and they immediately run to you. ''__________-ah!!__________-ah!'' he have his hand behind your head and lift you up. ''What happen?, follow me, I'll send you to the hospital!'' Mr Kim said in a rush.

''th...thank you!'' Kris said and carry you and follow Mr Kim to his car. Mr Kim immediately rush you to the nearby hospital.

In the hospital, the doctor told Kris not to worry, and said that you will be conscious in a little while but what make Kris worried is when the doctor told him that both of your arm are covered with bite mark wounds.

Kris mind are few with a lot of thoughts after he heard what the doctor told him ''________-ah, I'm sorry..''he said in his mind looking at you lying on the bed. He felt so stupid for not noticing those wounds, he can't bare to see those mark on your arms, he knew that you have gone through a lot and he is the coursew of everything,  but he couldn't do anything.

''Is she alright?'' Mr Kim ask when he enter the room.

''Ah..yes, thank you so much for sending us here..'' Kris said and give Mr Kim a bow.

''No..don't mention it, I'm glad I could help..she must be your girlfrined right? and if I am not wrong, she must be artist...right?'' Mr Kim ask Kris and  Kris explained to him.

''I see..I'm sorry..and I will explained to my company about this..'' Mr Kim said because of your condition, it is pretty hard for you to go to China.

''I'm sorry...''Kris said.

'Don't be, and if you need anything , just give me a call, I'll try my best to help'' Mr Kim said.

''Thank you ..''Krissaid and send Mr Kim off.

He went back to your room and and stared at Mr Kim namecard and look at you, ''Should I let her go...?''