Let's Love Again

Let's Love Again

''You're awake, are you feeling better?'' Kris ask and hand you a glass of water.

You nodded and look at him. You took a sip of water and calm yourself down, cause you really don't know what happen to you just now, although that 2 image are still in your mind now, you are able to calm down and didn't react different,although Seongmin had already told you everything he knew, but he didn't tell you everything because he didn't know anything about the dragon and phoenix thing, so for you everything it seems to be unreal, but then you decided to check whether is there a gunshot scar on your back to proof what Seongmin said was true about you getting injured and went to coma.

You went to the bathroom and took off your sweater with you singlet on and have your back facing the mirror.

You took a deep breath before you turn your head, ''_________-ah, you can do this!''you said in your mind, and turn your head slowly to look at the mirror and right at the moment you saw the scar, your face turns pale, because all those thing really happen to you, you fell to the ground leaning against the bathtub having a blank face on.

Kris heard something from the bathroom and hoping that you are alright, ''__________-ah, __________-ah!!''Kris call out but there is no reply.

He then open the door and saw you on the floor with a blank espression. He immediately take your sweater, and cover you up.

''_____________-ah, what happen?, did you hurt yourself huh?''Kris look at you hoping you are not hurt and bring you back to your room, your face didn't show any espression and didn't look at Kris. Kris is very worry about what had happen to you.

Then..you look at him
''So..what they say were true..I was in coma for 3 years and lost my memory..'' you said with your eyes covered with tears but Kris didn't reply you.

''I..I don't want to see you getting hurt..'' Kris said looking at you.

''Why..?'' you said. You have your eyes staring at him the whole time but there is not a single thing that came through your mind.

''Doctor Choi said that I can't force you to remember everything..if not your condition will get worse..so..I really have no choice but to lie to you...I'm sorry __________'' Kris said.

You can't stop crying looking at him in the eyes cause you are the one that should say sorry not him. You start hitting your head again trying to recover your memory.

''No, stop that..please don't do that!'' Kris said to you holding your hands to stop you from hitting your head.

''No..I..I'm...sorry...Kris..I can't..remember anything...about you.I'm sorry...wae..wae?!!'' you cry non-stop and wanted to free your hand from him to hit your head again but then Kris hug you tightly no matter how hard you try to free yourself.

''Its okay..please..don't do that..I can't bare to see you being like this...please....'' Kris said and have a tear drop falling down to his chin.You calm yourself down with him still hugging you.

''No matter what happen..you will be the only one in my heart..'' Kris said to you and kiss your forehead.

Days pass by, and you still haven't recover your memory abbout Kris. Kris told you that it is okay and not to false yourself ans said that both of you should start all over again but it is not okay for you, you feel bad that you can't remember anything about the person you love.When ever you saw the dragon tattoo on Kris's arm or trying to recover your memory, images like blood, dragon, guns will appear in your mind and your head hurts more day after day, you took the pain killer pills most of the day and it never works and the only thing that works is biting on something, you use the towel to bite on whenever the head hurts but it doesn't kill the pain and so then you decided to bite your arm, the pain decreases when you do that, although it really hurts and the bite marks got more and even blood starts coming out, you don't care cause that is the only way, you never let Kris know about that and you always wear long sleeve clothing to cover the bite marks. Kris always thought that your headache had gone less but it actually gone worst but he didn't know.

A week has passed and you are alone at home because Kris went out to buy some fresh ingredients, you walk around the house trying to think back but then you stop infront a room with the door closed and it is actually the room you do your paintings last time. You suddenly have the urge to start to paint again and when you enter the room, the place are all covered with white cloth and it looks pretty empty compared to the last time you saw it. You walk towars the canvas art stand and pull off the white cloth hoping that your painting are still there but after the white cloth is removed you can only see a few empty canvas with some of the oil paints.

''Where are my paintings?'' you question and then Kris enter the room.

''_____________-ah,you are here..'' Kris said once he step in to the room and you turn to look at him.

''..my paintings.?'' you ask. Kris smile at you and pull your hand,

''Follow me!'' he said.