Let's Love Again

Let's Love Again

''Wae!! Miss! why can't I leave the hospital! Look at me, I'm fine right? Please...'' you beg Miss Lee because you have been staying in the hospital for quite a long time now since you woke up, and you seriously don't know why because you don't feel any serious pain on your body except for some serious headache, but other than that you feel fine.

''No,__________, you still need to do one more scan'' Miss Lee replied.

''Again? Can you please tell me what is wrong? I just fainted right and that is because of dehydration or something minor right? Why must I do so many scanning?'' you ask with a frustrated tone.

''________, you can leave after Doctor Choi give you permission'' Miss Lee explain.

''Kris oppa, you are finally here, please help me beg her to let me leave today..pretty please...'' you beg Kris who just reach

''_________ here wants to leave today but we still need to do another scan, and we need Doctor Choi permission'' Miss Lee explain.

''Oppa!!'' you beg.

''Let me talk to Doctor Choi..'' Kris said to Miss Lee.

''But..alright, I will call him here..'' Miss Lee said and went out.

''Kamsahamnida Kris oppa!!'' you said while smiling happily and link your arms around Kris's. Kris look at you and he remember how you used to link your arms around him.

''Oppa, why are your eyes so swollen?'' you ask because his eyes was stuck to you all the time.

''Ah..maybe I didn't sleep well last night..'' he said.

''Oh, I see..'' you said and jump back to the bed. But the real reason why Kris eyes are so swollen is because everynight he had himself in the art gallery staring at the painting of you and him and crying non-stop, he can't control his feelings and tears keep falling whenever he think of you and the things both of you did last time,he really miss the time where he your hair and have you smiling at him all the time.

''I heard that you want to see me, is there anything?'' Doctor Choi ask Kris.

''Erm, doctor , there will be one last scan for _____________ later right?''Kris ask.

''Yes'' Doctor Choi said.

''I was thinking..can _________ leave today?'' Kris ask.

''I don't think so, because the result of the scan might be coming out tomorrow, it takes a bit longer compared to all the scanning she did before because this is to see whether the blood clot in her brain have reduce or not, if the result come out fine, she can leave tomorrow..'' Doctor Choi explain.

''Alright then, thank you doctor..'' Kris said.Doctor Choi smile at him and said, ''...you should take care of yourself as well..''said Doctor Choi and patted Kris shoulder and left.

You are looking at Kris and Doctor Choi having their conversation and hoping that Kris succeed in persuading Doctor Choi.

''So, can I leave today??''you ask once Kris return back to the room.

''erm..no, the result of the scan that you will do later will be coming out tomorrow and you will need to stay here for one more night..'' Kris said to you.

''Aish..'' you sigh.

''I know its not your fault, I seriously don't know what they want from me..I just fainted thats all, don't tell me that I got cancer!!'' you said with your eyes wide open.

''Aniyo! Its not that, they just want to do a proper check-up thats all..'' Kris explain.

''Phew..thank goodness..but 1 more night..how am I gonna spend my time in this room alone..oh my god..'' you said.

''I'll accompany you, if you don't mind'' Kris said.

''Jinja!!? Of course I don't mind! you know its really boring staying alone in this room, finally someone I can talk to, wait a second, your girlfriend won't mind right?!'' you said and have a big smile on. Kris smile at you also and patted your head ''Its okay, I don't think she will..''.

''Why do I feel weird?'' you said to yourself after Kris patted your head.

''Oppa! Lets go!'' you said and pull him with you.

''Huh?Go where?'' Kris ask.

''Since you are so good to me, I will buy you ice cream!! Although the food here but the ice-cream in ths canteen is pretty good!''you said and giggle. Kris smile as he see you and follow you.
 


The next day..

''Mr Wu, Doctor Choi would like to see you'' Miss Lee said to Kris who is chatting with you.

''Okay..I'll be back soon'' Kris said.

''Arasso!'' you said.

''How is the result?Is everything okay?'' Kris ask.

''From the report of the scan, her blood clot did shrink a bit..'' Doctor Choi said with a serious face.

''That is a good thing right?'' Kris ask.

''It is..but there is one thing..'' Doctor Choi said.

''What is it?'' Kris ask.

''The blood clot have shift its position slightly and it is now located around the area which control her emotions and the part where her memories are located, which means that, she would probably have a hard time to recover her memories, and even if she wants to, she will have a very serious headache and she will react very different for a while... but there is still slight chances where she could recover fully, here..take this..''Doctor Choi explain and handed Kris some pills.

''What is this for?'' Kris ask. ''These are pain killers, if her head really hurts, give this to her...''Doctor Choi said and Kris nodded.

''I do have patients that have the same condition as ____________, you should bring her to places that she use to when or some activities that she like, that would help...but don't force her...''Doctor Choi explain

Kris walk back to your room with a really sad face on, ''So, I can leave right?!''you ask. ''Yes..you can''Kris said.

''Yay, finally!!' you said and start packing your stuff and Kris help you.