Let's Love Again

Let's Love Again

''Really?'' said Kris.

''Yes, Mr Wu!'' said the nurse.

''I..I'll go to the hospital now!!'' said Kris.

''I'm sorry everyone, I need to go now, I'll have my assistant here to answer all your questions.. I'm really sorry'' , said Kris in a hurry and give a bow to the reporters.

''Joon Hyuk, I'll leave everything to you here..'' said Kris in a hurry and left the gallery.

''Oh, okay..'' said Joon Hyuk.

''Finally, finally! ________-ah , wait for me, I'll be there soon!'' said Kris happily in his mind and make his way to the hospital.

He was running to the hospital as fast as he could cause he couldn't wait to see you, but then he stop when he saw a jewelry shop on his way to the hospital. He thought for a second and enter the shop.

''Good morning, sir, what can I help you with?'' ask the salesgirl.

''Hello, I would like to get a ring please..'' said Kris.

''Follow me, sir, may I know what is the purpose, is it for annivesary, proposing?..but I guess it must be proposing right?'' the salesgirl said and smile. Kris smile and nodded.

''Here, are the latest design we have, please have a look'' the salesgirl said and took out some of the rings. Kris look at the all the rings for quite some time, but he don't think that , that is the right ring for you, but then as he look around the shop, he saw a ring that he know is the best for you.

''Erm, excuse me, can I have a look of that ring please?''Kris ask and the salesgirl took out the ring and give it to him.

''Is this the one?'' the salesgirl ask.

''Yes, this is the one..'' Kris said and give the ring back to the salesgirl for her to wrap it up.

''Alright, erm, do you want to engrave the ring?'' ask the salesgirl.

''Engrave?''ask Kris.

''Yes sir, it could be anything, symbols of your love or maybe a sentence?'' the salesgirl said.

''..could you please put this symbol at the back of the ring?'' Kris took out a note which have the phoenix and logo pattern on it.

''Ya sure!, oh, a phoenix and a dragon? that is something really special..'' the salesgirl said.

''Yes..that is something really special for both of us..'' Kris said because that phoenix and dragon pattern shows how much both of you have gone through and finally after all that incident, both of you can be back together just like phoenix and dragon.

''Okay, Please wait for a while yah, It won't take long'' the salesgirl said and went to the back.

After waited for a while, ''Sir, your ring is ready'' the sales girl said and show it to Kris.

''Okay?'' ask the salesgirl. Kris nodded and paid and left the shop. He hold on to ring box and put it in his pocket, he really want to propose to you as soon as he see you.

Kris finally reach the hospital and immediately rush himself to your room, 16B as soon as he step in the room, you weren't there and nurses are all panicking.

''Where is ____________??!'' Kris ask.

''We don't know Mr Wu, we are finding for her now, I saw her open her eyes this morning and I call the doctor to check her and thats the time when I call you, after the doctor give her a checkup, I was suppose to write down her reports but then when I enter back to the room, she's not there'' the nurse explain in a panic tone.

''________-ah, where could you be?'' ask Kris and went to search for you around that level, cause he know that you wouldn't be far away,because for a girl that just woke up after 3 years being in coma don't have that much energy to walk a far distance.

Kris run around the corridor, and suddenly he heard, ''Psst..psstt..you there, the tall one with the blue jacket, come here..'' he turn a round and saw someone hiding at the corner and probably that is where the voice came from.

Kris bring himself towards the corner and saw a person squatting down, and as soon as the person lift up her head, Kris eyes widened because that girl is you. Kris pull you up and hug you tightly,''_____________-ah!! its you! its really you!!'' Kris said happily.

''Huh?please..plaese left me go..!!'' you said and struggle to pull yourself away from him.

''Don't you know manners?! How can you simply hug people that you don't know!?'' you said outloud because you have no idea who is that tall guy standing before you.Kris have a shock face on, and thought that he recognize the wrong person, but after looking at you for another time, it is really you.

''__________-ah, its me..!''Kris said and have his hand grabbing your hands thinking that you must be joking for not recognizing him.

''Yah..let go of me!'' you said and push his hands away.

''You there!'' a voice coming from the end of the corridor.

''Aish, why are the nurses keep finding for me? yah! you, can you please help me buy some street foods? anything, I don't care, bulgogi, jajangmyeon, bibimpap, anything! I'm really hungry, I will pay you back later, come and find for me at 16B''you said to him. Kris still have his shock face on and can't believe you can't recognize him.

''We have been searching everywhere for you! Where have you been?'' said the nurse to you and tend to pull you back.

''Arasso! I have legs, I'll walk back myself, you there, remember what I told you!''you said and walk back to your room.

''Miss Lee, what happen to her? is she alright?Why can't she recognize me? huh?please answer me!'' Kris said in a panic tone.

''I'm also not sure, Mr Wu, we will have to wait for Doctor Choi's report..'' said Miss Lee.