Let's Love Again

Let's Love Again

You and Kris took the cab back to your house, but on the way back, you can't stop looking around, because everything seems to look different, ''Was there a building there before?'' that question pop out in your mind.

''___________-ah, lets go'' Kris said once the cab reach your house.

''Oh, okay'' you come out from the cab and your house still look the same and also the shoplots around there didn't change much.

Kris help you to get your luggage and walk with you to the front door, then suddenly, ''Aigoo!!____________-ah!!! My goodness, you are finally back!!''you heard a woman voice across the street and when both you and Kris turn around you saw Mrs Kim, who is coming towards your direction, she look a bit different to you, she have more grey hair compared to the last time you remember seeing her.

''Mrs Kim..''you said and she hug you.

''Aigoo, child, I thought I will never see you again..'' Mrs Lee said.

''Morning, Mrs Kim, you 2 have a chat, I will bring the things in'' Kris said to Mrs Kim and Mrs Kim nodded.

''Mrs Kim,you really miss me don't you, I was just away for a few days..'' you said and smile at her.

''Few days??..you are..''Mrs Kim said then suddenly both of you heard, ''Noona!!''said a teenage boy.

''Is that Seongmin?'' you ask Mrs Kim because that boy is Mrs Kim's grandson. Mrs Kim smile and nodded. He look really different, the last time you saw him, he was just around your shoulder height and still have a little boy voice, but now he is around your height with a deep voice, ''It was just a few days, but he look really different..''you said in your mind.

The teenage boy come towards you and Mrs Kim.''Anyeong noona!!''he said.

''An..anyeong..''you said still quite stunned about his look.

''Seongmin-ah! you are just 12, how can you be so tall suddenly, and your voice?!''you said looking at him. Seongmin and his grandmother look at each other with a blur face on. ''Noona, I'm 15 this year..''Seongmin answered.

''Aish, stop joking,I was just away for a few days..how can I not know your age'' you said and patted his head.

''Halmoni, what happen to noona?'' Seongmin ask his grandmother. ''I don't know either, maybe because she was in coma for 3 years..'' Mrs Kim tell Seongmin.

''3 years, that is what the doctor and the nurse said also..'' you said in your mind.

''Noona, do you know what year is this?'', Seongmin ask.

''Of course is 2012 right?'' you answered condidently.

''Noona, its already 2015'' Seongmin said and show you the date in his phone.

''Its impossible..'' you said with a shock face.

''Noona, you were in coma for 3 years..we are not joking its true..'' Seongmin said.

''Yes, ____________, what he said its true..I don't think your boyfriend told you what happen...'' Mrs Kim said.

''Huh? Boyfriend?..who? Since when do I have a boyfriend..'' you ask.

''Kris..'' Mrs Kim said. ''Uh-oh..halmoni, I think noona here seems like have lost her memory..'' Seongmin said.

''Erm..Kris..I'm going to the park..I'll be back soon'' you said to Kris who is helping you to unpack your stuff.

''Okay..'' Kris said cause he know that Seongmin will take care of you.


You and Seongmin went to the park and sit on the bench.

''Can you please tell me what happen...?''you ask Seongmin.''Yes, noona... you and Kris hyung met each other probably few months ago before your accident....''Seongmin explain to you how you and Kris met and how both of you went through all the obstacles, but you don't remember anything about what Seongmin told you.

''Then..what happen..'' you ask.

''The day you were send in to the hospital was the day where the accident happen..I was playing with my friends that day infront of my house, but then we saw a big black van stop infront of your house and moment later, I saw a few men carried you and Kris hyung to the back of the van. My friend and I were really scared and don't know what to do..so we didn't tell anyone what happen to you and Kris who wwnt missing that day....I'm sorry noona...''Seongmin said.

''Few days later, I saw Kris hyung walking back with bandages, and from him we know that you are in coma...Noona, Kris hyung really loves you, everyone here knows that, he always clean the house and hoping to see you wake up, and sometimes I can see him crying....he never fail to wait for you, although its already 3 years, he never give up....'' Seongmin explain.

''So, I am his girlfriend, we are a lovely couple..but why can't I remember anything..'' you said in your mind. Then suddenly a image of blood pass through your mind and also a image of men holding guns in a dark room, and your head really hurts.

''Ahhh!!!''you scream with you hand covering your ears.

''Noona!!noona..kwenchana??''Seongmin ask in a panic tone.

''Ahh!! don't..don't..come..near me...Ahh!!'' you scream and cry because that 2 image keep flash through your mind.

''Noona!!eotokke?!! Kris hyung!!'' Seongmin said and quickly run back to your house leaving you alone at the park.

''Kris hyung!!_________noona!! come quick!!''Seongmin said in a panic tone and that tells Kris that something happen to you.''_________-ah!'' Kris said in his mind and run behind Seongmin.

''Where is she?She was here just now..'' Seongmin said because you are not there.''Kris hyung...'', Seongmin said.

''Seongmin, lets split up, you search there, and I will search there..okay..call me if you found her..'' Kris said.

''Okay!'' Seongmin agreed and went to the other side. ''__________-ah!__________!''Kris said while searching around, then he heard someone crying around the bushes.''_________-ah?''he went near the bushes and its you hiding at corner covering your ears and crying non-stop.

''__________-ah!!'' Kris went towards you.

''Ahhh!!!!Don..'t...come..near...me...''you said and hide from him.

''Its me..its me..'' Kris said.

''Nooo!!'' you yell out and keep knocking you head because your head really really hurts.''No, ___________, don't do that''he said and hold your hands to stop you from knocking you head and immediately put in a pain killer pill ito your mouth which Doctor Choi gave it to him. but it seems like its not working so Kris fold up his sleeve and let you bite his arm to kill the pain of yours. Moment later, Seongmin arrive, ''Kris hyung, your arm..!''Seongmin said because he saw you biting Kris arm.

''..Its..Its okay..'' Kris said althoug it really hurts...and then you fainted.

''__________-ah!/Noona!!''both Kris and Seongmin said.