Let's Love Again

Let's Love Again

''Let's go!'' you said out to Kris.

''Kris!'' you called out again.

''Ah..yeh?'' Kris give a sudden response.

''Huh? Kris-ah..kwenchana..?'' you ask because he looks a bit different today.

He didn't reply you.

''Yah...wae..are you still mad that I didn't told you about the bite wounds on my arms? Hmm? I'm really sorry okay...I promise it will never happen again..alright..?'' you said and link your arm around Kris.

Kris have a smile on his face but he is still having thoughts about you.

You condition has gone slightly better compared to the first time you were discharged from the hospital and you did not bite your arm anymore as you promise to Kris instead you only took the pain killers that Doctor Choi gave you. Kris will always be by your side whenever your head hurt again but still, he knows that you will force yourself to remember everything about him even though he told you not to, and therefore he decided to give Mr Kim a call.

Kris look at you as you fell asleep and move the strands of hair covering your face. He then took out his phone and went to the living room. He have his eyes staring at the namecard given by Mr  Kim. He then took a deep breath and key-in Mr Kim's number on his phone.

''Er..Hello...Is this Mr Kim?'' Kris ask.

''Yes, speaking..may I know who is this?'' Mr Kim said.

''Ah..its me Kris, __________'s boyfriend, I;m sorry for calling you at this time'' Kris said.

''Oh..Kris, it's alright...anything I can help..?'', ask Mr Kim.

''Erm..you see, about the gallery in China, after thinking a while, I think that _________ should go..'' Kris said.

''That's good! ermm..but is her condition alright?'' Mr Kim ask because he is worried about your condition.

''She will be fine..'' Kris said.

''Oh, okay..you are going with her right? so..our company will provide 2 air plane tickets for both of you, and all the expenses that you spend there for the whole 2months will be charged under out company's name so you will not need to worry about that, all you need to bring are just your belongings and stuff'' Mr Kim said.

''Erm..we will just need one..'' Kris said.

''Huh? one?..you mean only one plane ticket? Aren't you going with Miss_____________? '' Mr Kim ask.

''Err..no..she will be going by herself..I'm not going with her..'' Kris said.

''Oh..okay..i see..I will try my best to get all everything done by this week, since we will need to get there by next tuesday, I'll will contact you again when we need to deliver the paintings in the art gallery to China'' said Mr Kim.

''Alright then, thank you..'' Kris. Kris end the call.

''I'm sorry _________..I'm doing this because I love you'' Kris said.



''Kris..whats with all these people in the gallery, and where are they bringing my paintings?'' you ask with a worried face.

''Its okay, they are just trying to move your drawings and send them to another gallery..'' Kris said.

''Another gallery? What do you mean?'' you questioned.

''Still remember the guy that send us to the hospital the other day?'' Kris ask and you nodded.

''That guy, his name is Mr Kim, and he is the person in charged to send some talented artist from Korea to attend the largest are gallery in China, and you are one of them...'' Kris said.

''Jinja?? but..when did all this happen?'' you ask with your eyes wide open and a big smile on your face.

''Its a surprise, I agreed on your behalf, its okay right?'' Kris ask.

''Of course!'' you said and kiss Kris on the cheek.

''Yay! China, thats your hometown! how long will we be staying there?and when are we leaving? you are coming with me right???'' you ask.

''The gallery is about 2 months, and you will stay there for that whole period also, you will leave this sunday'' said Kris.

''So fast? Daebak!!'' you said and went to help the workers with your paintings.

You were really excited till you didn't realize that Kris didn't answer your last question which is whether is he going with you or not, and also he keep saying 'you' instead of 'we' when he answer your question.

Kris is planning to hide the fact that he is not going with you until the day you will be leaving for China.




''Kris-ah..your are back! Did you get the plane tickets from Mr Kim, and the brochure about that gallery?'' you ask while packing your stuff.

''Yup! Here..'' Kris said and hand you your passports, documents, and brochures about that gallery.

''Erm..where is yours?'' you ask Kris, because he only gave you your plane ticket and passport.

''Erm..mine..er..Mr Kim said that there is something wrong with the seating arrangement..so I'll get mine on that day... '' Kris answered you.

''Oh..okay..wah..look at this gallery..its huge!!'' you said getting all excited.

Kris just seat at the corner helping you to pack and pretend to pack for himself also.

He will always give you a smile whenever you talk about how excited you are to go to China with him and the gallery, but the smile he gave wasn't a happy one.