Let's Love Again

Let's Love Again

''Here sir, your fish cakes..''said the ahjumma.

''Sir?'' the ahjumma called out again.

''Ah..how much is it?'' Kris ask after realizing that the ahjumma had be calling for him.

''3000 won'' the ahjumma said and hand Kris the fish cakes.Kris paid and decided to go back to the hospital after buying different types of street foods that you like, but he can't seem to focus because his mind are filled with questions. ''Why can't she remember me? Wae?What happen to her?''.

Then suddenly, he heard a loud hon which wake him up. ''Hey, kid! Do you know how to cross the road huh???!'' the mad driver said to Kris who simply cross the road which cause the driver nearly knocking him down.

''Jweisunghamnida..''Kris said and bow slightly and quickly run across.
 


 

''Aigoo, where are my food?! I'm so hungry!'' you whined.

''You should eat your lunch..'' the nurse said.

You shook your head because the food they serve are tasteless.

''Aish..where is he! Don't tell me he didn't help me!!''you whined again and have your hands on your tummy.

Right then, Kris enter the room holding few bags of food, your eyes widened and smile happily.

''Yay, food!!'' you went off the bed and take the food from Kris hand.

''Miss Lee, what did Doctor Choi say?'' ask Kris.

''Mr Wu, from what Doctor Choi explain to me, __________ went through a traumatic brain injury, which is most probably cause by the blood clot in her brain, this cause her to have a short term memory lost...'' Miss Lee explain.

''Miss Lee, I need you here'' a nurse call for Miss Lee.

''Ah, yes! Coming.., Mr Wu, please give her sometime,don't force her, that will make her condition worst , she will remember you soon..I know she will..''Miss Lee said and patted Kris shoulder and went off.

''I hope you are right..''Kris said in his mind while looking at you eating happily. Kris went to sit by your bed.

''Hehe..thanks for buying me all these yah! By the way, how did you know that I like these?'' you ask him and point at the food infront of you.

''Uh..em..because I..'' Kris couldn't answer because he remember what Miss Lee told him and he couldn't just blurred out telling you that you have been in coma for 3 years and he is your boyfriend.

''Um because, all koreans like that right?'' he said.

''Oh, okay...how much is it?I'll pay you'' you said and reach the side table to grab your purse.

''Its okay, you don't need to pay me..'' Kris said.

''Jinja!!?Kamsahamnida!What is your name?'' you ask.

''I..I'm Kris..''he answered.

''Kris...aren't you korean? don't you have a korean name?'' you ask and take a piece of dukbokki.

Kris heart sink, because he is really sure that you don't remember a single thing about him.

''I'm not a korean but a chinese,my name is actually Wu Fan, and I got the name Kris when I start living in Canada for quite sometime'' he explained.

''Oh!!I see..do I know you?Why did you hug me just now by calling my name..I don't remember seeing you before..and I can call you oppa right?I'm 22 this year'' you ask.

''Ahh!!Minjung is going to Incheon today! I forget to say goodbye to her, aish..where is my phone?!'' you search around and that immediately tells Kris that you only remember everything before you first met him which is 3 years ago, and you have no idea what you have gone through because you are suppose to be 25 by now.

''Ah..Minjung went to Incheon this morning'' Kris said.

''Hmm?what do you mean and how do you know Minjung?'' you ask.

''Er..I'm Minjung's friend, she ask me to look after you when she left'' Kris explain.

''Huh? I don't remember her telling me that, wait,yesterday I was talking to her on the phone about the colour she should use...and then I open the front door...and..and..ahhhh...'' you yell out because your head hurts.

''Are you alright? I'll call someone here..'' Kris said in a panic tone and call for a nurse.

The nurse then bring in a wheelchair and push you to the check up room, ''She will be back soon..'' the nurse said to Kris.

Kris have a worried face on hoping that you are alright cause the look on your face really shows how much your head hurts.

Kris take a deep breath and take a sit by the bed and took out the ring box. He open it and stare at it for a really long time, ''This is suppose to be on her ring finger by now..''Kris sigh and then..

''Hehe'' you giggle and snatch the ring from Kris hand.

You look at it ''Wow, is that a dragon and a phoenix?'' you ask and look at Kris. Kris nodded.

You put the ring on your ring finger ''Eh, it fits me! Who is this for??your girlfriend?'' you ask and return him the ring.

''Yes, its for her..'' Kris said and have a sad face on.

''Oppa, whats with the sad face? she didn't accept the ring?'' you ask curiously.

''She..she went through an accident..and it seems like she can't remember me anymore..''explain Kris who is actually talking about you but you have no idea.

''Ah..I'm sorry..'' you said and decided to change the topic.

''May I know what year is this?'' you ask.

''Huh?Why did you ask that?'' ask Kris.

''Because, the nurses and the doctors around here keep telling me that I finally woke up after being in coma for 3 years..ahahahaha..they must be joking right??!How could that happen to me! I was send in here yesterday right?Was it you?'' you ask.

''Erm..yes,Minjung ask me to find you yesterday, but then I saw you lying down on the floor so I send you here...'' Kris lied to you.

 

 

 

Okay, i know its rather confusing...so for those who start to read this, as I told you before you must read Dangerous Love to know what is going on, if you still can't get the story feel free to leave a comment!! ;D -thehunlover-