Chapter 3

Why Did I Fall In Love With You? Right when our Love is in the Ice?

 

“Oppa!! Where have you been?!”

 

You said furiously and quickly approached Jaejoong as you saw him wave goodbye to Yunho. “Don’t make me wait that long, oppa! I don’t like it!” you pouted when you felt him a little guilty. “Mianhe, dongsaeng.. I should’ve told you..” he gave a soft laugh and scratched his head. But then, he felt a sharp pain on his hand and twitched. You noticed and carefully took his hand, making him surprised.

“What is this? When did you get this?” you asked worriedly as you gently his hand. “N-No.. It’s nothing..” He replied, trying to hide his guilt. “Yah.. Oppa, please be more careful. Please don’t hurt yourself like that.” Jaejoong smiled and tenderly patted your head “Thanks, dongsaeng. I promise I won’t, only for you..”

 

I guess you’re alright..” you murmured as you admired his calm expression.

 

He looked at you and asked “Did you said something?”. His eyes were completely fixed at you, and the worst thing, you can’t escape his gaze. “N-No! Nothing..!” you tried and looked away. But then, for some reason, he laughed, maybe because of your red face. He closes the space between your face and his, but still leaving a few inches. You can already hear the giddy screams from your classmates, and possible death threats from his fangirls. His eyes were serious, and he was giving you his famous smirk.

 

“What’s with your reaction? So now my dongsaengie learned to keep secrets from his oppa, huh?”

 

“The teachers are coming!!” One of your classmates announced. Jaejoong had no other choice but to let go of your head and go back to his seat, leaving you dazed. You went back as the teacher arrived and classes were resumed.

 

“What the hell is he saying?! Of course I don’t hide anything from him!! He’s my oppa! My big brother!! He already knows half of my life and THAT what he asks me?!”

 

You sighed deeply and continued sorting your scattered thoughts.

 

“What’s wrong with me today? I haven’t been myself lately. Earlier, I was suppose to comfort oppa, but I just sat there, waiting for him to calm down.. And now.. Yeah NOW.. What just happened, huh?! He nearly read my thoughts, misunderstood me, and thought I, Cho _____, was hiding a SECRET from him.. Oh the joy of being misunderstood..!”

 

DING DONG DING DONG

 

That was the bell for lunch. Everyone bowed and said goodbye to the teacher. You approached Jaejoong, who wasn’t done getting ready for lunch. “Yah, oppa. Let’s eat now.” You hopefully waited for a reply from him. He stood up, brushed off dust the dust on his clothes and face you, saying “Sorry, I’ll be eating with Yunho today.” He walked off, leaving you behind, but you managed to catch up with him.

“Then I’ll go with you guys!”

“Sorry, you just can’t. We’re going to talk about guy stuff.”

You gave him a suspicious look as you breezed walked by him in the hallway.

“Jaejoong, I’ve been with you for the past 10 years. I’m pretty sure I know what you guys talk about.”

You were really getting annoyed by the way he was acting, and he could already feel it. Just to make fun of him, you decided to stop walking and began enumerating.

“Okay, let’s see.. Hmm.. Cars, money, music, video games, homework..”

Jaejoong felt a cold spot on his back and turned around. He felt bad vibes around the corner of his mind.

“Oh! Oh! Not to mention GIR—”

He abruptly ran towards you and covered your mouth.

“Dongsaeng, please.. This isn’t the right time to reveal Kim Jaejoong! Maybe some other time.. When nobody's listening..”

You took down his hand from your mouth and pouted.

“Oppa..! You can’t just leave me~!”

Jaejoong smiled cutely and held your face in between his hands.

“I promise you, on Wednesday, I'll make it up to you.. I’ll repay every single bit of love you gave me. Just wait, okay?”

Before you can respond, he kissed your forehead and waved goodbye. You felt a little angry because he seriously left you this time.

FINE! If that’s the way you want it..” you said in a serious tone, but then, Jaejoong’s vivid words pass by your mind, slipping calm words down your smiling lips..

 

“I’ll see you later, Jaejoong oppa..”

 

 

 

MEANWHILE

“Kyyaaa~~” the girls screamed in the top of their lungs as they saw Jaejoong and Yunho talking to each other at one of the tables at the cafeteria. They were completely surrounded by girls, which seemed to block ever possible entrance.

“I love you Kim Jaejoong~!”

“Jung Yunho!! Let me be your wife!!”

“Why the hell would girls ask me to marry them, when in fact, I don’t even know who the hell they are?” Yunho asked as he hid his face under his jacket

“Stop asking questions and let’s get this over with, before the next thing we know, they are already throwing wedding rings at us, idiot..”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nomnomnom.. :)

YunJae anyone? Hahaha! Just kidding! ^^

UPDATE! Mianhe.. Nothing much happened in this chapter :(

But here, you (I mean Cho _____) started to have FEELINGS for your oppa.. What kind of feelings? :">

You'll slowly find out ^^

Hope you're enjoying the story so far~ ^^