Chapter 2

Why Did I Fall In Love With You? Right when our Love is in the Ice?

 

DING DONG DING DONG

 

The bell rang as you two stepped back inside the classroom. You can already feel the envious glares were following you when you and Jaejoong went separate directions, walking to your assigned seats. He sat near the window while you sat next to the door at the corner of the room, which was on completely opposite sides. Because of that, you can’t communicate with him so often during class hours and you, in any way, can’t protect him from his AVID suitors.

Just then, you overheard a conversation of two girls near you..

 

“See that girl over there? The one that was with Jaejoong oppa earlier?”

 

She pointed at you. But you didn’t bother budge so they wouldn’t notice you listening..

 

“Yeah, that’s Cho ______. What about her?”

 

“What about her?! Can’t you see she keeps flirting with our oppa? OUR Jaejoong oppa?!”

 

“Psshh!! I can’t even care less! She’s a low-class, let her be..”

 

“Yeah, A LOW-CLASS..”

 

That was true, well partially true. You were always disregarded as a worthy student in that school, since most of the students came from very wealthy families. Nobody can relate to your situation. As they watched you and Jaejoong spend time together, from a nobody, you became a hot topic, in a somehow negative way.

 

“I sure wish they would SHUT up..” you murmured as you massaged your forehead in annoyance. You looked at Jaejoong, who was leaning by the window, surrounded by his fangirls and some male classmates. For some reason, he was smiling to himself and looking at a distance. You quietly smiled at yourself

 

 

 

“Oppa, you’re so cool~!!” A girl screamed

 

“Oppa!! I love you so much!!” Another one said

Jaejoong was thinking silently to himself, despite the noisy people around him.

“I shouldn’t cry about her.. Hyunji is better off without me anyway.. I should just—"

His thoughts were disrupted when a familiar face wrapped his arms around his shoulder and dragged him out the classroom.

 

“Y-Yah!! YAH!! Where the hell are you taking me?!” Jaejoong shouted as he was being dragged further and further.

 

“You DO now that was trespassing, right?” he said sarcastically.

 

The guy stopped and faced him with an annoyed expression. He let out a deep sigh and said sarcastically with a smirk “Kim Jaejoong.. I’m pretty sure by now you should know when to thank me..”. Jaejoong gave him a sharp look..

 

“Puh-lease Jung Yunho! I thank people when they are WORTH thanking. And what you just did is seriously out of the question..”

 

He turned his back and started storming off back to his room..

 

“I bet it is thankful, at least before you start crying again.”

 

He paused for a moment when Yunho said that..

 

“Am I that obvious..?”

 

Yunho approached him and placed his hand on his shoulder. Jaejoong remained motionless and quiet. He was expecting Yunho to lecture him about his ‘crying’ issues.

“That’s why a dragged you outta’ there. I know one way or another, they’ll bring up Hyunji’s engagement, and you’ll be more or less affected again.. But what if you’re tears flow more than usual, huh? _____ -ssi might not be able to take control over that..”

Jaejoong brushed off Yunho’s hand, and suddenly tensed up. Tears were threatening to fall, but sooner or later, his face was already soaked up.

“I-I.. (sniff) don’t know why I’m being like this!!”

He clenched his fist, holding back his guilt and sorrow. But Yunho already found Jaejoong, facing the wall, with his arm outstretched toward it, and his hand red with sores. Jaejoong let out a loud roar.

“I don’t want ______ to feel guilty over me! She suffered too much, and.. and..”

Yunho noticed him calming down. His arm was on his side again, but his hand was about to bleed.

“… she doesn’t deserve to be treated like this..”

He looks so pitiful, Yunho thought. He wanted to do something for both you and Jaejoong, at least to lighten up the situation. Then, a BRIGHT idea struck him.

 

“How ‘bout this?”

“W-What?”

Yunho whispered something to him. It seems to be a good idea, since it made Jaejoong smile like crazy.

“What do you think? For both you and _____ dongsaeng” Yunho gave him a hopeful smile. Jaejoong thought for a while, but replied readily “This Wednesday.. I want it this Wednesday.. for my dongsaeng..”. Jaejoong’s heart was filled with joy. Just the thought of seeing you smile again was enough for him to be happy. “Very well then. We’ll plan this later at lunch. I’ll call umma and start arranging it right away.”

The seemed to be in good terms. But then, Yunho suddenly commented “Uhm.. I think we should take care of that first before heading back to your classroom” He pointed out Jaejoong’s hand, which was already dripping with blood coming out his knuckles. He nodded a little and the two went out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: WOOT Jung Yunho came out~! What a good friend :)

Another one from the rich kids, I guess.. ^^

2nd Update~ I'll see when I can update again.. I guess when it's weekend, or I'm not busy.. :)

Tomorrow is CARD DAY.. We''l get our report cards tomorrow :"(

Please pray my mom would let me hold my laptop D:

 

Why are all my chapter SO LONG?!

Mianhe.. Please bear with me.. I write things on paper before I type them in.. That's why :)

 

Please Comment~! :D