Chapter 10

Why Did I Fall In Love With You? Right when our Love is in the Ice?

 

Safely arriving, you opened the door to his house and made him lay on the living room couch. “Aiish!! How many pounds of meat did you eat and made you THIS HEAVY?!” you kept on complaining as your stretch your arms out. You looked at him, thinking for a moment. He was still unconscious and his breath was really warm and irregular. Then you remembered that you two were all soaked up. You had no other choice but change each other’s clothes. You sighed and tried to drag him up stairs, which seems to be impossible to do.

After a couple of embarrassing and painful attempts, you were able to drag him to his bedroom. You made him sit on side of the bed, making him lean forward. You looked around his room and noticed something. “What happened here?” you asked as you looked at his closet. “It’s.. It’s..”. Words can’t express on how shocked you were.

 

“It’s ALL TOO ORGANIZED!!”

 

You searched around the room, finding it really organized, which was just too strange. Jaejoong wasn’t the type to clean up his room, the same as maintaining it clean. You smiled at how he was turning into a more and more disciplined guy.

“What a relief..! He doesn’t have to call me up every morning to ask where his books are!” you said in a cool tone. Suddenly, you heard a loud thud on the bedroom floor. You turned around, finding Jaejoong, still unconscious, lying on his stomach. “Oopps! Sorry oppa!” You hurriedly went to his side and rolled him over, making him face you, lying on his back.

“Now, what should I do..?” You took a glance at his body. “Oh.. Oh yeah..” you said in the least excited way. You raised your hand

 

“His clothes are wet..”

 

You looked at him, innocently observing from top to bottom. “…” you just kept quiet when your hand trembled on your side. Your face became light red as you pictured the thing you were supposed to do.

“ Why do I have to do it..?!”

You placed your hand on the first closed button of his shirt, which was exactly above his heart. His skin was pale, shiny, and cold as he stayed motionless on the floor. His heartbeat felt faint. He looked peaceful, even though his condition wasn’t good.

 

With that in mind, you shook your head and stiffened up. “NO! I HAVE to do this! For Jaejoong’s sake!” you hurriedly ed the first two.

 

As you continued going down, his body became more and more exposed. Glistening under the room light, his skin was also smooth with the moist of his clothes. You felt a little embarrassed of what you were doing, especially if he wakes up and finds out what you were doing. But then, this sharp pain stopped your mind from thinking anything else.

 

“What’s the..”

 

Your vision was blurry and you couldn’t think straight. It felt awful. It felt like your head was about to break in half. As you slowly regain your consciousness again, your hand felt warm. You tried moving it away, since you thought it’s Jaejoong’s body getting warm. But as you tried, you felt your hand getting gripped on. As you slowly looked down, Jaejoong was looking at you, holding onto your hand, on top of his stomach.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

You freaked out and scooted away from him to gave him some room to get up, letting his grip off your hand. Slowly getting up, he looked intensely at you..

He looked as if he was angry about something, though you didn’t do anything wrong. You looked away, since you felt kinda embarrassed, if ever he noticed what you did earlier. “What’s wrong, ___?” he asked you as he went closer to you. It seems that noticed you acting strange. You didn’t reply, since it would be better for both of you. “Yah!! ____. Look at me when I’m talking to you!” he ordered as he was getting impatient, shortly waiting for your reply. Trembling how he was getting angry, you ignored him and didn’t look.

 

You can feel the aura in the room changing. You could feel him coming closer to you. “Yah.. _____..” He said with a soft tone. A sudden attitude change, you thought. He held onto your face, forcing you to look at him.

 

“Dongsaeng.. Thank you..”

 

You stared into his eyes, feeling so warm, looking straight at you. Before you know it, His face was already touching your lips. Having no time to feel surprised, you didn’t budge. He wrapped his arms around you, prolonging the sweet kiss. For some reason, your heart isn’t losing that high pace.

 

“What.. is.. this..? It simply feels..”

 

“So right..”

 

He stopped that feeling. He released you and stood up. You were about to ask him why did he stop but he interrupted you, saying in a weary tone “Thanks for your hard work, _____ dongsaeng. I’ll take care from this.”

He went straight to the bathroom, without bringing anything else with him. You already hear the shower turning on as you sat there, alone on the cold floor, hoping everything was a dream.

 

“This can’t be happening.. My oppa.. My Jaejoong oppa.. really.. kissed..”

 

It’s like a flood of emotions. Your mind was all messed up. You shook your head and slapped yourself.

 

“He’s sick for crying out loud!! He couldn’t be conscious at that time!! Arghh!!”

 

“Yah! ______ dongsaeng! Can you pass me the towel? I forgot it there.” Jaejoong shouted out from the bathroom. You looked around, finding the towel he was talking about on his study desk by the window. You took it, and at the same time, made a bunch of picture frames fall down. You hurriedly put them back up, getting the chance to glance at them one by one. Those pictures were from his childhood, well, from your childhood. You could see his baby pictures, standing so proud.. on the side of his desk.

Just then, you spotted your picture during middle school. It sat next to his, with every other picture on the table  It was unfair that Jaejoong didn’t give his picture to you back then since he was saying that he was “UNATTRACTIVE”, compared to him now. Now that you look at it, he still looked the same from then and now.

 

“Yahh~~ ______?? Are you there?”

 

Jaejoong groaned as he became impatient again. You suddenly remembered his request and went straight to the bathroom. Without thinking twice, you opened the door and went straight inside.

The room was all foggy. You couldn’t see straight, but the sound of the shower is what made you walk further inside. The bathroom was huge. You walked carefully since you might step on something.

“J-Jaejoong oppa..?” you asked as you stepped over the soap on the floor. You couldn’t hear a reply from him, so you looked for a way to get to him, not hurting yourself of course.

After the effort of going through that fog chamber, you finally reached the glass doors, leading to the wide shower room. You could see Jaejoong on the other side, standing there, all soaked up, but still in his clothes. He was just staring at the wall, obviously spacing out. His eyes seems like it was going to fall out of his head because of his fatigue. You opened the doors and called out for him.

“Y-Yahh! Kim Jaejoong! HERE!” you stretched you arm to him, holding the towel. You looked away since he might say you were staring at him the whole time. He didn’t bother move his body, but only to turn his head to look at you. You took a small peak at him, and he looked dazed. His eyes looked confused and everything seems to be a nightmare to him. He slowly went towards you, his clothes dripping and becoming heavy on his body. Your arms started to tremble as his cold aura became closer. “T-Take it already..!” you stuttered since you wanted to get out of this mess. He did grip on it. Not on the towel, but on your arm.

 

Pulling you in to a tight hug, he took you inside the shower, gripping onto your shoulders tighter and tighter. Your clothes became totally soaked as he remained motionless. Your back faced him, but you can feel the heat coming out from him on your neck. His breath was irregular and deep. His husky voice was the only thing that can be heard throughout the whole room.

 

“______..” he moaned

“………”

“______..” he said again.

“………”

“Please.. _____.. Answer me..”

“What is there to answer..?”

“Why are you acting.. so.. cold..?”

“What are you saying..?”

“You act.. too.. cold..”

“I’m.. not..”

“Please.. _____..”

“..?”

“There’s only one thing I want you to do..”

“………”

“With this one thing.. I’ll be happy forever..”

“What is it..?”

 

 

“Never leave my side.”

 

 

His hands slowly let go of you. His body was weak from the illness that was spreading inside him. He backed away a little and turned his back on you. “You can go. That’s all I wanted to say. I can handle from this. You were in to the situation. You were motionless as the water drops continue to soak both of you. You, without any other word, decided to step out of the bathroom, even though you were soaking wet. “………” No words can express the pure shock from the words he just told you. There was nothing else to say at that moment. You quickly dried yourself and wore the clothes you left inside his closet some time before.

 

Jaejoong stood quiet and calm inside the shower room, as he heard your footsteps becoming faint, as you walked down to the kitchen.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATING SOON :)