Chapter 7

Why Did I Fall In Love With You? Right when our Love is in the Ice?

 

“I’m going!”

 

Jaejoong opened the door and stepped out. He lowered his cap, enough to cover his eyes from people’s sight, so that if ever his fangirls pass by, they would hardly recognize him. He read the invitation again and went on his way.

 

It was a bright Tuesday morning. The wedding starts at 10 am. He was glancing on every people he passes by, trying not to get attention from any of them.

 

“I can’t believe I’m doing this..”

 

Just the thought, the same thought, he can’t stand it. He stopped walking at the corner of the street. Images in his mind suddenly created illusions. He looked to his right and found a cute coffee shop, and remembered vivid memories of the days..

 

===================================

“Hyunji noona..” Jaejoong said in a low tone.

 

Hyunji looks at him, sipping her coffee. “What’s wrong, Jaejoong dongsaeng..?” she asked worriedly. He didn’t reply, but just looked down, and tried concentrating on the homeworks they were doing. He was the worst when he tries to hide his cute shyness. She looked at his coffee, that wasn’t even touched yet. “You’re coffee’s too bitter isn’t it?” she speculated.

“No.. That’s not it..” he mumbled

She smiled and handed him a small pouch of sugar. “Here.. Don’t say that isn’t it. Just say that and mix this in. Drink your coffee, before it gets cold..” Jaejoong hesitated for a moment but gave it a go.

He reached out for it. Not the pouch, but for Hyunji’s hand. She was surprised and let’s go of the pouch, making it fall on the stack of books.

“J-Jaejoong..” she stuttered. He just stared into her eyes, making her calm down.

“Hyunji.. How long do you have to act naïve..?”

He spoke as calm as he could be. She looked softly into him. Jaejoong was putting all his trust in the words he’s about to say.

“You do know where this will lead you to, right?”

“……”

“Hyunji noona..”

Hyunji diverts her eyes on something else, avoiding his serious aura.

“Noona, look at me. I’m talking to you..”

She was blushing as Jaejoong calls her out. Her heartbeat’s getting faster

“Please noona.. I’ll only say this once..”

She breathed deeply then looked straight into his eyes. She was trembling, but still had a strong expression. She knew exactly where this is going to. And she would love to stay and listen to him say it over and over again..

 

“Hyunji.. I.. I-I..”

 

Jaejoong’s hands started to shake, his heart skipped a beat, his eyes started to blur, and his temperature started to rise. Hyunji enjoyed watching that happening to him. “You what?” she asked, as if she was playing with him. “If you don’t have anything else better to say than ‘I’, it’s best that we continue studying” She attempted to pull out her hand, but he gripped it tighter, signaling that he was ready..

 

“Jaejoong, let me--!”

 

 

I LOVE YOU!!”

 

 

Hyunji stopped for a moment, and glanced at Jaejoong. Those words echoed in her mind. He looks like he was about to cry, hiding his red face. He didn’t know what else to say. Other words seem to be blocked by his embarrassment. No other things can be heard from him.

 

“I love you.. I love you.. I love you, okay?!”

 

She smiled at him and slipped her hands out of Jaejoong’s. He just froze there, trembling if ever she would accept his confession. She raised his chin and kissed his forehead.

“I thought you were only going to say it once?”

She gave him a bright smile, making Jaejoong cry even more.

“Yah! Don’t cry! You said what you gotta say!” she continued being bright in front of him. Jaejoong wiped his tears before he seriously burst out crying. He smiled a gave his attention back to the book he was holding. He kept glancing at her whenever he can.

 

And so, his confession was a success, and she finally accepted his feelings, that was hidden for a very long time..

 

At least that what he thinks..

===================================

 

That was as far as he can remember, well, at least that’s what he wanted to remember. He looked up and glanced at the clouds that were passing by slowly “If I arrive now, then I’ll be half an hour early for the wedding..” he paused for a moment and looked at his watch. Without thinking twice, and ran towards the church that was only a few blocks away.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

UPDATE!

Okay, next chapter IS the wedding. My bad.. Mianhe.. ^^;;

FLASHBACK!

If you can tell where that church (the pic above) was used.. Kudos for you!

HINT: It was in a music video, 2 in fact. A male and female artist :)

Comments please~ :)

Gomawo~ ^^