Chapter 4

Why Did I Fall In Love With You? Right when our Love is in the Ice?

 

The boys continued planning that ‘little’ surprise for you, even if the cafeteria is really getting out of hand. You patiently wait for Jaejoong to come back.

“I wonder what’s with that talk with him and Yunho oppa.. Hmm.. I hope it doesn’t take him too long..”

 

 

“Yunho! C’mon! Help me out..”

“What else do you think I’m doing?! Ignoring you?”

Jaejoong and Yunho are having misconceptions with each other each other. Jaejoong said he wanted delicious drinks, Yunho thought he wanted to make you drunk with alcohol. Jaejoong said he wanted it near a cliff, or maybe a high place, for a beautiful view, Yunho thought he wanted to kill you. And lastly, Jaejoong said he wanted a comfy bed, since he was really getting stressed out, and Yunho thought.. Well.. He just thought wrongly.

“There should be a lot of flowers.. I’ll leave to decide what. I guess any will do..” Jaejoong continued requesting as Yunho wrote all of it down. “Oh! And I want it seaside! That would be just perfect!” Yunho gave him a sharp look “Seriously?! Are you an idiot or what?! You really want to FREEZE her to death don’t you?!” Jaejoong was shock and annoyed on how Yunho was putting everything in the wrong idea. “Why? Do you have any BETTER idea?” Yunho gave him a cheeky smile and said “Well, I have this idea.. Wouldn’t it be better if it would be kinda, nature-like?”

“I can bring her to a forest for all I care!”

SMACK!!

“Stop being so sarcastic, will you?! I’m already trying to help!!”

Jaejoong groaned as he rubbed the back part of his head. “Grrr.. Fine.. Let’s just get this over before Lunch en—“

 

DING DONG DING DONG

 

Jaejoong mumbled some words as both of them stood up from their table. Yunho picked up a folded piece of paper that fell from his notebook and glanced at it for a moment. Without notice, he started jumping and panicked. Before Jaejoong could ask, Yunho was already at the cafeteria door, being in a hurry.

“Sorry Jaejoong! I-I can’t walk you back!! I forgot to pass my homework!! It’s DUE was lunch break!! Catch ‘ya later!!”

Yunho disappeared into the hallway

Jaejoong shrugged, commenting “Typical Yunho..” as he started walking back peacefully.

 

Students ran through the halls, going back to their respective rooms. Jaejoong walked calmly through, since he knows the teachers are coming in late today. In less than a minute, the only thing that can be heard is his footsteps echoing though the halls. No other student than him can be seen in the hall. His mind was wandering to different places. He just couldn’t his mind of that wedding. It was just an unbearable thought to him.

 

“I wonder if I’ll go.. I want to see her smile one last time, even if I’m not the one making her smile now.. I might not see her after that anyway.. She didn’t, or won’t, tell me what her plans after.. (sigh) Why do I even care about what she does? I’ll try to go.. For the last time.. But what about _____..? Will it be alright for her..?”

 

“Appa!”

He heard a familiar voice from one of the hallways. His body trembled. Peeking from the corner, he felt his heart skip a beat.

“Appa!! What did he say~?”

“The principal agrees to change the papers after the wedding is held. It won’t be much of a hassle anymore sweety..”

“That’s great! Saranghae appa~! Thank you so much!”

“Now, now, Hyunji.. Appa has to work now. I’ll remind you to go home early today, okay? We have many preparations to do before your BIG day..”

“Neeh, appa.. Understood..”

 

The girl hugged her father and he walked off. Hyunji then felt someone around the corner and turned, making Jaejoong hide for his life, well, for his reputation. He held on his heart, urgently trying to make it stop beating too fast.

“Well, if it isn’t Jaejoong dongsaeng~!”

Hyunji hopped in front of Jaejoong, making his beat EXTRA fast. “Aah! Hyunji noona..!” Jaejoong stammered as he fixed his clothes and hair. “Dongsaenie, you look really tired.. Have you gotten enough sleep lately?” she asked when he rubbed his puffy red eyes.

 

Because of you, I couldn’t even close my eyes at night..

 

“Ah.. Not really noona.. You know how tiring life is..”

He tried smiling at her, giving his best to hide his broken emotions. “(sigh) Sleep well tonight, okay? Tomorrow is a big day.. Well, for me..” Hyunji shyly said. Jaejoong’s mind became blurry as he watched the love of his life pass through him “Oh yeah.. Your wedding is tomorrow, right? Congratulations..” He said in his most excited tone. Hyunji glanced at him, observing his face.

“Now I know why you are acting like that..”

His eyes widened. His heart was about to burst into tears again, but he wouldn’t dare look like a fool to her.

“Y-You do..?” he gave a calm smile, amidst his trembling heart

“Of course I do dongsaeng! I haven’t given you an invitation to the wedding! How stupid of me to even forget!”

She reached in her bag and gave 2 invitations to him. Jaejoong looks a little disappointed, and teary-eyed

“Why two?”

“For you and your  _____ dongsaeng of course! I wouldn’t want her to be lonely tomorrow. I want her to come with you.”

Jaejoong half-heartedly accepted it read it. It didn’t really surprise him that she was happy and excited. But she already knows the he was in love with her, and she knows being like that in front of him can already kill him.

“Doesn’t that make you feel better, donsaeng? I have to go now. I’ll be expecting you tomorrow, okay? See you later!”

Hyunji ran off to the other hallway, obviously avoiding him. Jaejoong silently held the invitations in his hand. He laughed a little before going back to his room.

 

 

“Hyunji noona.. You’re only making it worse..”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

UPDATE!

Finally!

I'm TERRIBLY SORRY :(

I haven't been updating.. :"(

I'll be busy for a while.. So please be a more patient for the following chapters..

Mianhe.. :(