LOVE CHASER 2: Undercover Fan

LOVE CHASER

“SHINee has an Autograph signing today… so I need to disguise… hahaha. I will ask for his autograph…”

BABY’s POV

I slung my back pack and fixed my hood. I’m also wearing sunglasses. I’m wearing a black V neck t’shirt and a gray hoody jacket. I wore a black long wig to hide my short cut hair. My bandmates ask me to wear a short shorts and a pair of black boots as a complete disguise. I can’t stop complaining because I am not comfortable to wear shorts. As in SHORTS. Specially at the mall.

“Omo… unnie, is that you?”

“Unnie, You’re so pretty.”

“Oh my… Daebak!!!”

“Key oppa will not recognize you with that look.”

“I’m sure he will fall for you.”

“Goodluck unnie.”

That’s what they said before I leave and went to the mall. I screamed along with the fans when the SHINee arrived. I shouted Key’s name repeatedly.

“Sarangheyo Key oppa.” I shout to get his attention. I succeed because he sweetly smiled at me. Finally it’s my turn. I give him the CD and the Picture of him. He signed it. “Key-shi… can you please write a BOO and BABY?” I asked in my most girlish voice.

Hahaha … He didn’t recognize me. Nice one…

“Here?”

“Key-shi… can you also please autograph this shirt?” I give him the shirt that has his face printed on it. He smiled sweetly at me.

Oh BOO… don’t smile at me like that. I can’t breathe… ahhh…

After he signed all that stuff I take a picture with him. “Kamsahamnida… Keep supporting us.” He said. I vowed and walk out of the crowed.

Nice job… It’s so exciting… he didn’t recognize me… Daebak.

I waited the SHINEE at the parking lot. It’s time for the second mission. SHINEE went out covering by the guards because many fans were following at them. When they reached their car… I take the chance to run towards him because the guards we’re too busy blocking the fans. He was so shocked when I hugged him. I gave him the CD and the shirt that he singed.

“Key oppa… take this as a present and a gratitude for making me happy everyday.” I vowed 90 degree. He accepted it and curiously looked at me. I give him a peek on his cheeks. His eye’s widened at my action. “Sarangheyo oppa.” I whispered in his ear.

“Yah… What are you doing?” one of the guards said while walking towards me.

 “Ahmm… she didn’t do anything. She’s just giving me something.”  Key said to the guard. “Kamsahamnida.” He said to me. 

“Kamsahamnida oppa… ” I bowed before I leave with a smile on my face.

MISSION no. 2 accomplished.

End of POV

 ‘’Who’s that girl?”  Onew asked Key when they got into the car.

 “Just a fan… She gave me this.” 

“Our CD and a Shirt? With your own autograph?” Jjong said.

“She look’s familiar.” Minho said.

“Yeah… ” Key said staring at the CD. He’s so curious about that fan.

Why there are so many mysterious girls appears today? I’m so curious yeah… he sang in his mind. Staring at the BABY and BOO in the CD. His phone rang, it’s BABY who’s calling.

KEY’s POV

 

“What present?” I asked. My bandmates look at me.

  

 “Whoahhhh… It’s her!”  Jjong said.

 “Can you give me a hint now?” 

*Hey… oppa. How was your day? You like my present?*

“What present?” I asked. My bandmates look at me.

*The present that I gave to you a while ago.*

“Whoahhhh… It’s her!” Jjong said.

“Can you give me a hint now?”

*Say something about my present first.*

“Okay… I’m so touched. It was a very unique gift, SHINee’s CD with my own autograph. You’re a creative person. Thankyou so much… I appreciate it.”

*Omo… Kamsakamnida oppa.*

“So, what’s the hint?”

*I’m in a female group with five members.*

“And?”

*I’m one of your friend.*

“Then?”

*That’s all for today… bye oppa.*

“What did she said?” Taemin asked.

“She said she’s a member of five girls group.”

“What group?” Jjong said.

“F(X)? Kara? Wonder Girls?”

“I think its F(x)!” Taemin said.

“Don’t tell me it’s Luna.” Jonghyun asked.

“No, Baby-shi is tall.” Key laugh.

“Well it’s not Krystal then, she texted me while that Baby was calling.” Minho complained.

“Then who? Victoria? Sulli? Amber?” they laugh at Onew.

“Amber was not wearing shorts. She will faint for sure.” Key nagged at him.

“I know right… but she looks like a girly version of Amber noona…” Taemin was pretty sure about that.

“No… it can’t be her. I’m pretty sure.”

“Okay… Let’s make a deal. If it was Amber noona, you will buy me a puppy. Deal?”

“D.E.A.L. I guess????”

 

 

A/N: Omo.... Mother and son made a deal....

Who will win...

Taemin wants a puppy *Cute*

Baby gave Key oppa a CD(Sherlock Album) and a shirt with his face printed on it....

Whoahhh....Baby is so sweet....

i will update soon... subscribe please... and leave a comment...