LOVE CHASER 5: WHO IS THE REAL BABY?

LOVE CHASER

“Yah… what took you so long?” Minho nagged at Key when he came back to the park. He gave water to the two and tiredly sat at the bench.

“What wrong?” Onew asked to him.

“It’s Nicole…” Key helplessly said.

“Who?...Whaaaatttt?” the two said unison. They were shocked at Key said.

“Are you sure?” Onew asked.

“Yes… She was wearing gray shoes like the shoes that baby were wearing.” Key explained.

“You should be happy now. You won the deal.” Minho said.

“But it’s not the girl that I was expecting.” Key murmured.

“Then who it should be?” Onew heard what he was saying.

“Ah-aniyo… let’s go back to the SME.” He stood up and started walking back to the SME building. Minho and Onew remained looking at each other curiously.

“Yahhh… Why are you two just standing there?” Key yawned. Then the two run towards him and walk back to the SME.

“Hey, did you guys catch her?” Jonghyun asked when they got back.

“Ani… but we already know her.” Key said.

“Jungmal. Did I win?” Taemin asked to him.

“It’s Nicole.” The three said unison that causes Taemin and Jonghyun burst into laughter.

“Why are you two laughing?” Onew yawned at the two.

“Aniyo.” Taemin said still laughing.

Onew was about to nag at the two when the F(X) van stop near at the SME entrance door. The F(x) member came out of the van. Victoria waved at them followed by Sulli.

“Oppa!” Sulli run toward them.

“Yah. Did you guys have a rehearsal?” Taemin asked to her.

“Yes…” Sulli smiled at him.

Minho, Onew, and Key stared at Sulli and Victoria.

Whaatttt the h***!!! Aaarrrggghhh…. Key said to his mind. Sulli was wearing a shorts and gray shoes similar to Baby’s. And Victoria, on the other hand was wearing a black varsity jacket and a green cap like Baby.

Who the hell is Baby now? The three have the same thing in mind.

“What’s wrong with these three bastards?” Krystal curiously asked.

“Yahhh… What? Bastard? Aish…” Minho nagged at her.

“They were just wondering who the real Baby is.” Taemin explained. Onew and Key, still looking at Victoria and Sulli.

“Don’t tell me it’s you Noona?” Onew asked Victoria.

“Me?” and victoria laugh at him. “Do you think I’m wearing a wig?” she added. Key look at her curiously.

“Ah- of course I think, that baby were wearing a wig as a disguise. Yeah right disguise.” She nervously explained. Sulli gave her a tiger look.

“Where is Amber?” Key finally speaks up. Then Amber came out of the van. “What happen to your hair?” He asked in his diva tone after patting Amber’s shoulder.

“A-I- I sleep at the van that’s why my hair is messy. Yeah right.” She bit her lower lip.

“I see.” He said not satisfied for her reason.

“Oppa, we’re going in. Manager-shi is waiting inside.” Krystal made an excuse to the boys.

“Okay, good luck girls.” Onew said to them. The girls went inside the SME.

“Fighting!” Amber waved at the boys before entering.

“So shall we go. I want to take a nap.” Minho said when the girls are gone. The four boys just nod. They take a ride back to their dorm.

+++LoveChaser+++

 

KEY’s POV

Finally we arrived at the dorm. I quickly got out of the car and went into the dorm. I lay myself down on my bed and put my hand out of my pocket.

Why she have this thing on her shoulder. It’s not her hair… it’s too long to be hers.

“Aishhh… Ahhh It’s too complicated.”

What am I thingking… That Baby is her? Impossible.

I examined the few silk of hair that I’ve got from her shoulder.

It’s not a real hair.

“Hey, what’s that?” Jjong hyung sat beside me.

“I got this from her shoulder?”

“From whom?” he asked.

“Hyung, do you think Amber is Baby?”

End of POV

 

Jonghyun almost spill out the water on Key’s face.

“Yahhhh…”

“Why are you asking me?” Jonghyun chuckled.

“Because you know who that Baby is.”

 

 

AN: Whut??? Wo is the real Baby now?

AMBER? Victoria? Sulli? or NIcole...

Poor Key Oppa... He's so confused now...