LOVE CHASER 7: SURPRISE for KEY

LOVE CHASER

SHINee was at the waiting room of M Countdown studio. Tonight was their goodbye stage for Sherlock. F(x) went to give them a support.

“Oppa! Your shirt is same as Unnie.” Luna said to Key. Key was wearing a Black V-neck shirt with a ‘BOO’ printed on it. He bought it together with the shirt and a cap that he gave to Amber last day.

“It’s a couple tee.” Jonghyun mess Luna’s hair.

“Oppa, my hair… Aish.” Then she chases Jjong around the dressing room.

“Yahhh, puppy… Stop chasing me. I will not be able to perform tonight if I’ve got an injury.” Jonghyun said then Luna stops running and gave him a merong. The Love Chaser’s staffs laugh at Jongna.

“Ajushi… If I will be doing Love Chaser, please… Not this girl.” Jonghyun said to the camera while pointing at Luna.

“Yahhh…” Luna shouts at him.

Jonghyun was about to tease Luna when Key’s phone rang.

“Where’s my phone?” Key searches his phone. Taemin found it and gave it to him. He answered the call.

“Yuboseo?” He asked.

*It’s Baby.*

“Yahh… Give me another hint.” Then all the SHINee and Fx look at him.

*Next time oppa. But, can you open the door?*

“Why?”

*I have a surprise for you.* he opened the door and he saw a bag.

“What’s this?”

*Eat a lot oppa. Good luck for your Good bye stage.* She hang up the phone. Key opened the bag and he saw a lunch box.

“Whoah… food.” Taemin sat beside him.

“Yahhh… It’s mine. Get your own.” Key nagged at him.

“Hyung I’m your son, your food is mine too.” Taemin complain.

“Yahhh… here’s yours.” Onew give him another lunch box.

Taeminnie, thank you for keeping my secret.

Hope you like this spaghetti.

Eat well.

“Whoahhh… Noona surely love me. Hehehe.” Taemin said after reading the note.

They were enjoying the food together with fx when the door opened.

“Woowww… foods.” Amber run towards them.

“Yahhh… Where have you been?” Krystal asked at her.

“Min treats me an ice cream.” she said, then pick a food from Jonghyuns.

“Yahhh… My DINO SISTER, its mine.” Jonghyun take away his lunch box.

“Aishhh… Can you just give a food to your hungry DINO SISTER.” She said. *puppy eyes*

“Owwright.” Then he shares the food with her.

“Amber-ah. Try this.” Key gives dumpling to her.

“Omo… It’s delicious. Who cook this?” She asked in a full mouth. Victoria and Sulli caugh.

“It’s from Baby-shi.” Onew replied.

“Woww… that Baby was so sweet. Tell her to cook for me.” She added.

 

FLASHBACK

 “I cook a food for SHINee. Actually, my bandmates helped me to cook this. I don’t know how to cook but I did this for him.” Baby said while showing the lunch box to the camera. “I hope he will like this.” then she went inside the M studio. She put the bag in front of the SHINee’s waiting room and run away.

“-----.” Her fans shouted when they saw her. She sat at the bench outside the studio. She dialed Keys number and told him her surprise.

End of FB

 

“Baby-shi… This food is really delicious. I like it.” Key said to the camera, talking like Baby was in front of her.

“Yeah… It’s delicious. Can you cook for me?” Amber added.

“Key… Baby asked me to give it to you.” The staff gives him a box.

“What’s this?” he asked curiously.

“She said it’s a hint.” Ajushi added.

“A hint?” Minho went beside Key and opened the box. “A puzzle? Again.” Key grab the box of puzzle pieces from Minho. The other three members just stand with the fx trying to hold their laugh.

+++LoveChaser+++

After their goodbye stage performance in M countdown, they went to the karaoke bar with Fx, Eunhyuk, Leetuek, Yesung and TVXQ’s sunbaes.

“Yah… Are you not going to sing?” Jonghyun asked Key. Key was busy solving the puzzle.

“He really want to know that Baby.” Leetuek said, and then they .

“Yah… Can you guys stop teasing me? Do you have eyes? I’m busy.” He nagged at them. Amber and Krystal continue singing, when the other was cheering for them.

+++LoveChaser+++

 

 

AN: awwww...

How's Jongna in this Chapter...

Hope ya like it...

Amber also want Baby to cook for her...

Key share his dumpling with her...

sweet...

Keep supporting me...