FINAL: I LOVE YOU…

LOVE CHASER

Key and Amber were sitting in a bench beside Han River. They go on a date that day, and as Key’s wish, they wearing a couple tees, but now it same color. They look like a real couple sitting side by side. After a long and joyful day, they decided to watch the sunset at the Han River.

“Amber-ah… How can you manage that entire thing?” Key asked. Amber look at him.

“What thing?”

“To become Amber while you chasing me as Baby.”

“Then, what made you think that Baby is Nicole unnie?” Amber turn the question.

“Because of that day that you gave me the Pink Panther toy, you were wearing a gray shoes. Then I saw Nicole wearing the same shoes as you.” Key explained.

“We bought the same shoes together.” Amber said.

“I also think that it was Victoria Noona and Sulli.”

“Why?”

“Because Sulli wore the same shoes and short, and Victoria noona was wearing a jacket and a cap same as Baby.” Amber laugh at what Key said.

 

FLASHBACK

“Amber-ah… Why you look so haggard? You run?” Victoria asked when Amber got back to the dorm.

“Key, Onew, and Minho Hyungs chase me around the city.” Amber explained. She put the bag down the sofa.

“Unnie, can I borrow your shoes?” Sulli opened her bag and try her shoes.

“Okay.”

“Oh, I like these short, can I wear this at the rehearsal?” She said while holding her short.

“Fine.”

“Omo, you buy a new cap? Can I borrow this?” Victoria asked holding her new cap and jacket. Then she got an idea.

“Unnie, why don’t you wear my jacket and cap, and sulli wear that short and shoes. We’ll make him confused.” They agreed at Amber’s plan and went to the SMEnt building.

End of FB

 

“Aish… You plan all of that.” Key yawned.

“Hyung…”

“Who cooked the food that you give to me?” key seriously asked.

“Me.” Amber proudly said.

“Jungmal?”

“My bandmates helped me.” Amber nagged at him.

“Ahhh.” Key nodded as a convenience.

“Amber…” Key sighed before start to speak… “You know what? I’m happy that it was you.” he became serious. “Actually, I don’t know how to react if it was not you. I’m wishing for the whole week that you will be that baby.” Amber smiled sweetly at him. Key sat up and kneels in front of her. He hold her hand.

“Amber-ah, be my Real BABY.” Amber stunned. She was so shock. “I love you.” Amber remained silent. “please say something…” he bit his lower lip…

Owright… I’m rejected… his tears started to fall… Amber smiled and cups his face. She lean her face towards him and kiss him on his lips. Key eyes widened at her sudden action.

“I love you… idiot…” she shyly said.

“Yahhh… you scared me… I thought you never love me.” Key nagged. He hug his girl and twirl her around.

“Woooooh… She’s finally mine…” he happily jumped around.

“Hyung stop that… aish… ” Amber turn her face right and left. She tried to hide her face because people were staring at them. “Hyung, people are staring. Stop that.” Key finally stopped.

“Why hyung… I’m your boyfriend now, call me oppa.”

“I don’t want!”

“Yahhh… Amber Liu. Call me oppa.” *Puppy eyes.*

“Op-oppa…”

“Louder.” Key rolled his eyes. Is it that hard for her to call me Oppa.

“Key oppa.” She shout his name. CUTE…

“Much better.”

“Oppa… You forgot something…”

“What?”

“Taemin won the deal.”

“Oh I almost forgot. Let’s buy a puppy for him.”

+++LoveChaser+++

SHINee and Fx including Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, and Changmin were at the SMEnt rehearsal room when KeyBer came.

“Whoahhh… My puppy.” Taemin run towards them.

“So cute…” Sulli grab the puppy from him.

“Yah… That puppy is mine.” He tried to grab the puppy from Sulli.

“What’s with that holding hands thing?” Onew asked pointing at Keyber holding hands. They start teasing the new couple.

Key smiled cheekily and back hugged Amber. They just drop jaw watching KeyBer.

“We’re official.” Key announced that made their eyes widened. They went out and celebrate for the new couple.

 

+++LoveChaser+++

+++END+++

 

 

AN: Whuuuttt???

Keyber Kissed...

Lalalalalalala

They are now official...

Thank you for subscribing...

Watch out for the sequel....